Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

Here's just a thought that I've been pondering for quite some time. What if it's ARCHIE?? Think about it for a second. They've mentioned him quite a lot for only being in one or two episodes. Was it by chance that last week we got to see him deal with a dead body?!?! Or did the writers have an alterior motive behind that?? I mean all season Cath, Nick, Greg and Hodges have constantly been talking about Archie which is kind of unusual for such a minor character (No offense to Archie fans). I mean even hodges said at one point I believe "Since archie isnt here I'm doing his work too" (or something about those lines). But like I said just a thought. I could have sworn Dr. Jekyll's hair was black and looked a lot like archies.

I was noticing tonight too that Dr. Jekyll's hair was black and after replaying his scenes in slo-mo tonight I definitely do not think it is Greg. Overall I still do not think it is anybody in the lab itself but someone who knew Langston and that is why he stole his ID.

Yeah, I don't think it's Archie. He would already have access to the lab and wouldn't need to steal the ID. Unless he was taking it to frame Langston.

Maybe it's the social worker girl that figures it out. We've seen her before, and she's not a CSI. Maybe she and Nick get together and she talks to him about the case or sees some case files at his place and puts some information together. Or maybe Jekyll's last victim involves a child.

Perhaps the person who "figures Jekyll out" is Millander's son. Then maybe he blackmails the CSIs with the information or something.

Also, the surveillance footage shows Jekyll using the keypad with his left hand, isn't Greg right handed? And the guy definitely didn't run like Greg. He's too stocky to be Greg. I hope we can put this Greg as Jekyll stuff behind us soon...sigh.

Last edited:
Ok so Dr. Jekyll is not Ray. His body built looks like Greg. If ever Greg is Dr. Jekyll, why would he risk going back to the hospital knowing the investigation is going on? And there must some psychological exam in the lab before you get hired so he's hired and therefore not sick. But that's a long time ago. Who knows.

I'm 99% positive that it isn't Greg. The guy we saw last night looked shorter than Eric and the hair is different. And it isn't Ray either, for obvious reasons.

At this point I'm not even sure it's someone Ray knows personally. Why would he take his ID? However, he does take something from his victims relating to whatever he 'gives' them. Possibly by taking Ray's identity he's going give him his. Frame him.

Maybe it's the social worker girl that figures it out. We've seen her before, and she's not a CSI. Maybe she and Nick get together and she talks to him about the case or sees some case files at his place and puts some information together.

I doubt if its April who solves the case. CM said the person has been in more than one ep. April as far as I know has only been in one (and I hope she's never in another one personally).

Perhaps the person who "figures Jekyll out" is Millander's son. Then maybe he blackmails the CSIs with the information or something.

That would be interesting...

Also, the surveillance footage shows Jekyll using the keypad with his left hand, isn't Greg right handed?

Yes, Greg is right handed. :)

Ok so Dr. Jekyll is not Ray. His body built looks like Greg. If ever Greg is Dr. Jekyll, why would he risk going back to the hospital knowing the investigation is going on? And there must some psychological exam in the lab before you get hired so he's hired and therefore not sick. But that's a long time ago. Who knows.

People are clever enough to pass a psychological exam. He could be a psycho serial killer and fool even the most confident psychiatrist.

Maybe it's the social worker girl that figures it out. We've seen her before, and she's not a CSI. Maybe she and Nick get together and she talks to him about the case or sees some case files at his place and puts some information together.

I doubt if its April who solves the case. CM said the person has been in more than one ep. April as far as I know has only been in one (and I hope she's never in another one personally).

That would be interesting...

Also, the surveillance footage shows Jekyll using the keypad with his left hand, isn't Greg right handed?

Yes, Greg is right handed. :)

Even if Jekyll typed in the code with his left hand does not mean he's left handed. We use a keypad at my work for the alarm, I've used both hands to enter the code and I'm right handed.

You know, just saying.

Just to clarify: I was only answering the question the other poster asked about what Greg's writing hand was. I was not stating an opinion on anything the poster was saying, just an answer to their question. :)

Last edited:
I'm new *waves*

I think the person that finds out who the serial killer is Lady Heather.

She's a therapist now and knows all of the sadistic, deviant stuff. She's been on the show before and she is NOT a CSI.

Just my thoughts.

^ Oooh, good point. I forgot about her being a therapist. Although I think she's more a relationship therapist, but even still she could see some signs in a patient and warn Cath.

Welcome daisygirlcsi glad your here, have fun. And who was that last night, It did look like Greg, but they could be wearing a wig:confused: He really slammed poor Ray a good one over the head. So that kinda of puts to rest that it's not Dr. Ray.. He can really sprint/run fast, whoever it is:vulcan: I watched this twice and what was that thingy the perp took off Ray?

Thank's Smokey me and my hi-tech knowledge:rolleyes:, I thought it was, but wasn't quite sure there's iPods, little cell phones, VM contraptions, etc.~ so would he have left DNA evidence on Ray?

I'm thinking Jekyll is going to try to possibly frame Ray. He took Ray's ID and so he might give him that of 'Jekyll's'. Or something like that...

Back