Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

I am surprised by how many people think it's Raymond. In the promo we saw the man in the mask who may or may not be the killer (I think he is) wrack Raymond over the head with what appears to be a piece of wood. I can tell one thing poor Raymond will have one big headache in the morning. As far as who is Dr. Jekyll. I have no clue. I think everyone had some really good ideas, so i guess we have to wait and see.:thumbsup:

EXACTLY, They didn't hire this magnificent actor to turn out to be a serial killer. He's been interested in catching him, his self. So is he chasing his tail? And it's NOT a CSI, and he's a CSI. I'll be someone we all know, or knew,:confused: And we will have lots to discuss when it's all out in the open and the perp is caught~

For the one who cracks the Dr. Jekyll case, I want it to be Grissom. This season's theme is family but it's really up to WP if he wants to return in at least one episode.

Mmmm...probably not according to this from the Spoiler thread:

Looks like we won't be seeing Grissom this season...

Question: What are you hearing about the possibility of a Grissom cameo on CSI before the end of the season? —Dale
Ausiello:
I’m hearing it’s logistically impossible, since William Petersen is currently in Chicago headlining Endgame at the Steppenwolf Theatre.
From Ausiello.

Ooops, I didn't know that. Thanks Smokey! There's a lot of candidates for the one who cracks the case. I guess I just have to wait.

I don't think Ray is Dr. Jekyll too. But I like the idea if it's him. He's a great actor.

I still say they should hire John Malkovich to play Jekyll. He's excellent at playing creepy characters. :lol:

YUP, John is pretty creepy:vulcan: and if he accepted, that would be well 'creepy' although he's not on the show. How about Michael Keaton, he can play a villian and has those evil eyes or a nice guy. I hope we get to see some high profile actors as guest, How about Roger Daltry again?

EWWW Alice Cooper really creepy, Preator wouldn't that be a trip? What is frustrating is that as CM stated "it's not a CSI, but someone everyone knows" :scream:WHO?

EWWW Alice Cooper really creepy, Preator wouldn't that be a trip? What is frustrating is that as CM stated "it's not a CSI, but someone everyone knows" :scream:WHO?

Actually, CM said it wouldn't be a CSI who cracks the case, not that a CSI isn't Jekyll. So he still could be a CSI.

I posted what she said a few of my posts back.

Sorry, but I still like the idea of Greg being Jeykll.

In any case, they could always get Rutger Hauer to do it. He can do creepy.

I have been combing through the preview and the extended preview for shots of the doctor...I found these shots to be interesting:
This one is odd, he practically looks like Grissom! (Sara did call him "Doctor Grissom" in the season opener). Believe me, I am not saying it is him (that would be blasphemy, afterall), just that this person sort of resembles him. This one and this one are interesting. The darker, unadjusted shot resembles my Greg, but the one that I played with the light/dark does not.
This guy doesn't look like either person in the other pictures.
This one resembles Greg before and after adjusting the contrast/light/darkness.
And finally this guy looks like the guy who is fighting Dr. Langston, but not the others.

This has me thinking that they were just using random people until he was cast for the upcoming episode. Just trying to follow the evidence...:)

You are probably right about them using random casting or even people they have around to play the role for now. They probably are doing it to throw us off and it is working. :lol:

Thomas Ian Griffith would be good in the role. I think that's his name... he played the lead vampire in John Carpenter's Vampires. I'm not 100% sure, but I think he might have been in a tv movie with Marg a long time ago. I could be wrong about that though... but he's very good at playing evil. :lol: Robert Englund (Freddy Kreugar) would also be good. :) How about Gene Simmons? :lol: No, I've got it: Paul Reubens (aka Pee Wee Herman). :lol:

Did Benway and her hubby get arrested in "Ch-Ch-Changes"? Or just one of them? I can't remember. If it was just one of them, then maybe the other one is Jekyll. They were both doctors I think. And BenWay did perform complicated surgeries. I think the hubby was the one who killed the vic in the beginning of the ep, so he's definitely behind bars... but I can't remember if she got arrested or not.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to doubt if Jekyll is actually someone we've seen prior to the introduction of Langston.

For the arc to truly be successful, they'd need to somehow make it personal for Ray. Well, more so than just him obsessing over it. If they make it someone from the past - why make it revolve around Langston? He wasn't there and any connection would be lost. The exception to this is Millander Jr.

So far, I think the strongest theory is that Haskell is somehow involved. I really saw that name drop as important. Even though the writers do seem to be clueless sometimes when it comes to continuity, just to mention Haskell without anything else - not even a reaction from Ray - seems way too off.

And GNRF, I'll go with Reubens. Guy could definitely pull off creepy. :lol:

I'm beginning to doubt if Jekyll is actually someone we've seen prior to the introduction of Langston.

For the arc to truly be successful, they'd need to somehow make it personal for Ray. Well, more so than just him obsessing over it. If they make it someone from the past - why make it revolve around Langston? He wasn't there and any connection would be lost. The exception to this is Millander Jr.

I agree with that. Ray has been the primary on the case, so I do definitely think it's someone having something to do with his past. It's a possibility that it's either one of his former students (as someone suggested earlier) or it could be a doctor he used to work with (before he was let go from the job) or one he currently works with at the hospital where he volunteers. But, I still suspect Millander Jr a bit. That scene between him and Ray and with Nick watching... there was too much emphasis on that scene. And Nick was looking like he'd found something the boy said suspicious or something.

Oh, I also think James Marsters (aka Spike) would be good in the role. :)

gregfan3, the pic on the "after" tag that you adjusted, it really looks like an actor named Thomas Wilson Brown. He was in an episode of CSI a long long time ago called "Homebodies" (2003). But those eyes really look like his. I don't think he'd be the same character cause I think that character got killed or arrested, but man that really looks like him. :lol: Unfortunately imdb does not have a picture of him that I can post. :lol: But it looks a lot like him.

Last edited:
Back