What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

Scream, yell, and cuss them like there's no tomorrow. :lol:

What would you do if Danny started flirting (or dating) the beautiful new detective?

Cry... He's supposed to be with Lindsay.

What would you do if Hawkes finally got his own storyline?

Send a big well done card to TPTB for realising how to do their job!!

What would you do if Flack started dating the new detective?

Actually, Rhonda, I don't think it's a matter of if Danny flirts, but when. He just can't control himself. :lol: (But we all know I want to see him with Flack, so I'll imagine that a certain homicide detective would have to punish the naughty CSI later for flirting with women. ;))

To answer your question, smiliee, I'd be happy and hope they revealed some interesting facts about his history. :)

ETA: Shit, Sarah, you posted before me. :lol:

To answer Sarah's question, I don't see how it would work on the show since they shouldn't have many (if any) scenes together, but people can go hog wild in fanfic if they like. If they had them date, the writers would find ridiculous excuses to take time out of the show to show them flirting, etc. No thanks. (I'm not big on canon ships, clearly. :rolleyes:)

My question: What would you do if Danny and Flack actually went to play golf like they mentioned in "Necrophilia Americana?" ;)

(Thanks for the help again, Rhonda, how could I come up with questions without you? :lol:)

^ fangirl squeeeeee and scare all of suburbia!!!

what would you do if flack asks danny where he was assuming flack woke up when danny was dropping lindsay off?

I'd stare at Danny and wait for the answer myself. :lol: That would be a pretty angsty scene though. :p Even if Danny just gave Lindsay a ride home and nothing more, Flack would probably still demand to know why, after all he's done for Danny, Danny would walk away so quickly without a backward glance. But then, Danny would probably be very emotional, etc. and make me cry. ;) Poor woobie. :lol: (Me, I think Danny made sure Lindsay got home alright and took a minute to get some air and calm down before returning to the hospital, because we know the crappy kind of time he'd been having lately. I'm also hoping that Flack hadn't woken up yet, though.)

What would you do if two of the characters got into a fight--like, a real fight, throwing punches and whatnot?

I'd laugh my ass of if Flack got into a girl fight (pulling hair, biting, slapping, bitching each other out) with Lindsay over Danny. :p

Now, before you guys freak out, keep in mind that I know Flack would never hit a female but this just sounded so funny. Seeing Flack fighting like a girl.

What would you do if one of the characters got amnesia?

I'd hope that it would lead to some backstory for the character, at least. ;) I mean, it might sound a bit soap opera-ish, but I think it could be done well with the right storyline. ;) (Personally, I'd like for it to be Mac or maybe Flack. Both would be interesting to see when they only remember up to a certain point. Of course, any of the characters would be interesting, but those two popped into my head first. ;))

What would you do if there were rumors of a CSI:NY movie?

(Me, I'd hope that they filmed a naked shower scene with the guys and then chose to present the movie in IMAX 3D. Heh heh. :devil:)

^ Ditto, Fay. With a capital "D". :devil: I'll save up for that IMAX screening so I'd see it N times. Then I'll grab the DVD/CD copy, too. :D

What would you do if you're in a hostage situation and your favorite CSI (or detective) was inadvertently made negotiator?

hope to be stuck in a room with him fo ra looooong time. and then hope he comes to visit me after it's all over and check up on me! :D

what would you do if... umm...if flack and his dad have a serious arguement coz jr is getting to friendly (DF shippers emphasize 'friendly') to danny, the son of an ex-mobster?

Oh, lovely lovely angst. :lol: I've often wondered how Papa Flack would react to Don being friends with Danny, considering his family's apparent connections to the mob (although whether his dad was actually a mobster is a topic for debate ;)). Even if you're not a shipper, that's an interesting line of thought. Anyway, I'd hope that Don would stick up for his friendship with Danny and that, eventually, Papa Flack would realize that he shouldn't judge Danny by his family. (Which could be an interesting episode--maybe something happens where Danny proves himself to Papa Flack? ;))

What would you do if the writers suddenly did a complete 180 and changed Stella's background so that she wasn't in the orphanage? (A dumb question, I know, but it's all that came to me without Rhonda here to help. :lol:)

Get very annoyed at the writers and write a long letter or complaint.

Why would you do if Lindsay said she wasn't interested in danny because it was Flack who made her heart flutter?

^ laugh because flack could never love anyone else but danny. :D

what would you do if...hammerback actually asks stella on a date? :devil:

(of course some of us know that hammerback is fay's and fay's alone. ;) )

afrikana, you are walking on very thin ice at this particular moment in time.
whip.gif

Re: your question about Lindsay liking Flack, I think that would be ridiculous for several reasons. One of those is the fact that the writers would probably do that love triangle thing that makes me cringe. :rolleyes:

Now, onto the Hammerback question.

I think I'd die laughing, but I'd be curious to see what Stella said. :lol: Of course, I'm not sure I'd really want to know. :lol:

What would you do if CSI:NY did a crossover with another CBS show? Which show would you want them to do?

(Me, I'd want NY/Criminal Minds, as anybody who visits the CM thread can tell. :lol:)

I love that question Fay. BTW, sorry I wasn't here earlier to help. :p Sometimes you just gotta take a nap. ;)

If NY was gonna do a crossover with another CBS show, I'd want it to be NCIS. Danny and Flack in the same scenes as Tony DiNozzo. **dreamy sigh** Not to mention Mac and Gibbs together too.

What would you do if Peyton ended up sticking around and she and Mac got married or had a kid, just had a kid, or got married AND had a kid?

Back