What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

Well, if it was Mac/Gary I knocked down, I'd keep him down on the ground and... er... greet him happily :)
Then maybe drag him into a nearby alley... *cough, ahem ;)*

Sorry Fay, posting at the same time. So in answer to your question, I'd offer Mac sanctuary at my house and barricade him in... permanently. :devil:

What would you do if you found yourself sitting next to your favourite cast member on a long-haul plane flight?

what would i do hhmmm go crazy.

what would you do if Lindsay got pregnate, but thinks it can be Danny or Sid.

Laugh my ass off :lol: because what kind of [censored] [censored] wouldn't know who her baby's daddy was?? :eek:Then I'd realize it must be Hammerback's because Danny wouldn't cheat on Flack. :p

Hey, you asked feenx. I'm just giving my opinion. :rolleyes:
BTW Fay, without me, you'd be so lost ;)

What would you do if we got a Danny and Flack hoops scene complete with sweaty bodies, wifebeaters, and shorts?

**thud**

hey i'd be laughing my ass off with you :lol:

ok back to the question hhmmm... *thud*

what would you do if they gave Sid and Mac a shower scene, together in the same shower :eek:

Rhonda, in response to the basketball question: I'd drool and rewind my tape, and drool and rewind, and drool and rewind... :lol:

On to feenx's question: I'd pray I could block Sid's nekkidness out of my mind (*shudder*) long enough to enjoy Mac in the shower. :lol:

Now, I finally have a question to ask that Rhonda didn't help me with :lol: : What would you do if they mentioned Lieutenant Dan on an episode of NY? :p (Bonus points if he's related to Mac :lol:)

By the way, feenx, me-thinks somebody has a wee crush on Hammerback. ;)

^^Methinks that person is you, Fay :p Don't try to hide it. You know you want to see that shower scene with Hammerbeck.

In response to the plane question: I'd actually make it a point to stay awake on the plane to chat incoherently for the whole plane ride to wherever.

Lt Dan mention would be funny, especially since the band guest starred on an episode (right??) And Dan could be Gary's long-lost brother, twins of course, as the show spirals out of control into a soap opera.

What would you do if Oprah paid attention to our little email campaign and actually featured Hill's book on her show?

Springmoon, do I have to bring the whip over here? *scowl*
whip.gif

I think the Lt. Dan thing could be funny without being overly soap opera-ish. :p But maybe that's just me. :lol:

Anyway, I'll let someone else answer this question since I just did the one before Springmoon. :)

me a crush on Hammerback :rolleyes: no.

back to the question i'd be on the first greyhound bus to chicago :lol:

what would you do if they gave stella nd mac a shower scene together?

Come on feenx, don't try to deny your crush on Hammerback. :devil:

Nothing...because that would never happen unless they were exposed to something toxic like Sara and Greg on Vegas and had to shower together and I don't see Stella sneaking a peak.

What would you do if it was revealed that Danny has been dating the girl on the subway since that scene in Risk and he isn't interested in Lindsay afterall?

wow...I'd be happy...(I'm sorry, but I am not a d/l fan...)

What will you do if one of them was your client/patient?

I'd hope that my profession is a masseuse & that Hawkes is my client for the day :devil:.

What would you do if Danny or Flack started speaking in Italian?

goreshi said:

What will you do if one of them was your client/patient?

Ooo, well since I work in a hotel I would ask Mac/Gary if he would like his bed warmed... and would he like Room Service... and is there ANYTHING :devil: else I can do for you!! :lol:

And what would I do if the guys started speaking Italian? Umm, I'd be thinking, yeah, that sure sounds sexy, but I don't understand a word you're saying!! Of course, if one decided to speak Italian and the other translated, that could be nice..

What would you do if your friend who wasn't a CSI fan won a dinner date with your favourite cast memeber?

Beg and whine and even bribe until she let me go on her date for her. For the record, I'd pick Carmine.

What would you do if Danny got a mohawk? :eek:

Immediatly purchase a wig & send it to Carmine in the mail :lol:.

What would you do if Mac told the guys that the next day is casual work day which means they were jeans & tank tops :devil:.

Hope that their clothes had shrunk in the dryer. :eek:

What would you do if CBS interrupted the show for breaking news five minutes before the end of a long-anticipated episode and it was something that could have waited five minutes? :rolleyes: :devil:

Back