What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

thank the lord :lol:

what would you do if they brougth Nick Stokes (CSI:LV)
and him and Danny became a couple?

Be upset at first. But then Danny would realize his true feelings for Flack who would promptly return Nick to Vegas. :p

What would you do if Danny had been a Tanglewood boy but had never gotten the tattoo?

Think he was in BBBBIIIIIGGGG trouble for lying to Mac!

What would you do if Stella became preggers with Hammerbeck's love child?

:lol: Pray to god that the child looks like Stella.

What would you do if the team investigated a crime in another state?

I'd suggest that they investigate a murder that ties to Camp Lejeune and tell them they should come here to Jacksonville, NC to study up on things beforehand. ;) Besides, it would be relevant since Mac was stationed here at some point. ;) Semper Fi baby! :lol:

What would you do if Stella kept that horrid statue that Frankie made for her? :eek:

(Thanks for the help with the question, Rhonda. ;))

Hope that one of the team found out and buried it along with the hideous yellow pokemon slippers and red plaid blanket. :D

What would you do if Hawkes, Stella, Danny, and Flack went skipping through the lab to Mac's office while singing "We're off to see the wizard"? Of course Hawkes is dressed like the cowardly lion, Stella dressed liked Dorothy (complete with red shoes), Danny would be the scarecrow, and Flack would be the tinman.

ask to myself 'what are you smoking?'

what would you do if Lindsay truned down Danny cause she's in love with Sid?

Rhonda, I'd die laughing and make a screencap into my wallpaper the next day. :lol: I don't suppose this would be around Halloween? :lol: Would Mac be the Wizard? I'd love to see him dressed up and grumpy. :p

Let's see, on to the question at hand. ;)

what would you do if Lindsay truned down Danny cause she's in love with Sid?
I'd roll around on the floor laughing and wonder if the writers have been hacking into my instant messenger when I'm talking to Rhonda to take notes from the crack-pot story ideas I spout off at 3 in the morning. :lol: (And no, I'm not actually smoking anything. Or drinking.)

What would you do if Miami and NY had another crossover, but Calleigh and Ryan went to NY instead of Horatio? :)

I think it would be refreshing...since I'm not a fan of Horatio...I wouldn't mind.

If you had a chance to be in an episode of CSI:NY, who would you like to play, victim, killer or suspect?

Victim so that Danny could perform a little CPR on me in an effort to save my life. Then when that fails, he could carefully examine my body for evidence. :devil: ... Alright, so his hand would only be on my boob while wearing latex gloves with the cameras rolling, but hey -- I'll take what I can get. :lol:

What would you do if the tables were turned and you got to examine your favorite CSI for signs of sexual assault? :lol: Who would you pick and how thorough would you be?

Wow... Danny.

And I would be so thorough I could give a detailed description to you without having to picture it by closing my eyes...

What would you do if Carmine shaved... his head, armes, face, legs.... the whole kahuna.

Ask him "What the hell were you thinking?" and then impatiently wait for it to grow back out (all of it).

What would you do if Flack was faced with another bomb scare?

hate TPTB more than i already do. the ppl need new ideas!

what would you do if flack turns out to be a dirty cop?

Well depending on how dirty he is... *stops there... hears meter...*

What would happen if you accidentaly knocked a cast member down by running into them in the street?

Flack? A dirty cop? No way!! *huggles him* Don't worry Flack, we'd never suspect you of such a thing. Afrikana was just being silly. *glares at afrikana*

:p

Anyway, to answer the last question: I'd probably end up sprawled on top of them, apologizing profusely, and then when I saw who it was I'd flattened (let's just say Gary), I'd probably be dumbstruck for a moment until he shoved me off of him, and then I'd say something really clever like, "sorry about that Lieutenant Dan, wanna go get some ice cream to make up for it?" And then he'd either laugh at me or just walk away. :lol:

What would you do if Henry Darius escaped from prison and went after Mac?

(Thanks again for the help with the question, Rhonda. :lol: What would I do without you? :p)

Back