UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Emerson08, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

i thought the epi was excellent. it was good to have a different angle in the epi rather than the usual leads.

i love hodges too! he's great. :D i loved the mr blue sky bit where it showed how its been his lucky day. he's lovely! loved the little jump he did right at the end aswell. he was so happy that grissom thought he'd done well. bless im! all the lab rats did an excellent job with the epi though. it was good to get to know them a bit more i thought.

the rat thing with griss & dr robbins was funny aswell. excellent comedy moment.

what does everyone think of the bleach thing? hmmmm. not convinced myself. :rolleyes:

oh my! in a months time its the finale!!!! :eek: :eek:

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

It was pretty good all in all. Hodges was great as always and I loved the morgue scene too.

The bleach? Meh...I just find it hard to believe that's what the whole MCS thing is about.

3. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

it is quite disappointing isn't it? i was expecting it to be something really engrossing as to why the msc murders are taking place. :rolleyes:

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Well hopefully there will be a bit more depth to it than that but as a starting point, the idea of it being about bleach is disappointing, yes.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Lab Rats

Well, it was certainly something different. To be honest, I had to record it and watch it later (the husband insisted on watching the fword), and that way I could watch it in peace. Or at least that was the plan....Unfortunately I then got distracted so can only comment on the first half, and the last couple of minutes. :lol: I'll try and watch the rest of it this weekend.

Hodges is a great character, and I think this episode really gave the viewers the opportunity to the group dynamics between the lab techs. His comments to Wendy about being too cool, and her comments about the rest of them not standing up to Hodges was quite telling, and very funny. This episode had me smiling a lot. Grissom, Doc Robbins and the rat was too funny, and so completely random!

Ignoring the tampering of evidence that was inevitably going on (obviously the miniatures are still evidence as they have no killer, so the fact that they are housed in Grissom's office at all is worrying), the episode worked really well for me. Hodges lucky day flashback was so cute, and did I mention that I love Henry, he's my favourite of the geek squad.

The bleach bit passed me by, I heard Hodges say it, but I didn't hear how or why he had come to that conclusion. If nothing else, this episode provided a probably well needed recap of the Mini Killer cases building up for a big finale.

It was different, and from what I saw, I loved it! 8/10 :D

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Did anybody get an Upstairs Downstairs sort of vibe to this episode? There were some real parallels running through this. In the world of the Lab Rat, Hodges is King - Just like Grissom is King CSI. Then Wendy resembled Sara - brunette playground flirting... if they had a ship would that be Wedges?? :lol: Sorry, rambling...

Loved Hodges. He used to frustrate me, but he is totally growing on me. He considers a smile form a blonde and finding a dollar his lucky day... so sweet. Big hugs to Hodges. I hope they make more of the MCSK having Hodges number. That was great.

Bleach... come on! After a brilliant storyline with the MCS. PLEASE do not tell me the only thing they could come up with to link everything was that?! Rubbish, pants and poo. :mad: :mad: :mad:

That makes loads more holes appear rather than closing them. If bleach is a trigger, how long does it take to create the crime scenes?? If I had a trigger (I've just Domestosed by the way... keep clear...) I would kill first. Not spend months building a crime scene then going out and killing that way. Makes no sense at all.

I will be really hacked off if this is how they are going to resolve it.

BTW - loved Archie's put down - 'glory whore!' Will use that asap!

Bleach... PAH!!!

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Labrats is ep number 20.
    It certainly is called that, although people away from this site have been calling it Hondy. How boring.. :rolleyes: I ship them btw. :)

8. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Wedges! I so ship them :)
    Although a friend of mine referred to it as Wodges :eek:

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hi guys I have never posted over here before i only normally post on the csiny threads but I recently started watching csiLV- Well ok I have seen about 5 eps!!!!

I do not know why I haven't watched it before because I'm hooked now... all my tuesdays are now booked up!! :hehe:

Any way I sort of have a really stupid question...... what season/ep are we on!!!

(OK really stupid question I know)

Secondly I have seen the odds bits of the latest final that aired in the US and was woundering how long the rest of the csi team have known about Gil and Sara or don't they know?!?!?!

10. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

^^ season 7, episode 20 was the last one shown, and the team don't know about G and S, but Catherine suspects Grissom has a girlfriend because he shaved his beard. :lol:
    I think that's it for your questions lol.

csi_love how could someone call them Wodges, that's just awful. :p

11. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

^
    I guess she just doesn't have a shipperty mind.
    Did I just say shipperty? Hmm...I like that :)

Edit: I have just realised how quickly I reply. I think I spend too much time on here.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

thaks guys!!

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, I kind of skipped that episode out. I didn't feel the need to review it. :lol:

Lab Rats

Before the credits hit, I wasn't sure whether this episode could be pulled off. I didn't think it was going to hold my interest, and I thought there was a possibility that it might flop (yes, even with Hodges :lol:). I was quite surprised at how good this episode was, and not because it was centered around MCSK, but the Lab Rats themselves. Hodges was just awesome, he did a great job playing the leader of the pack. I was so impressed with Henry and the great usage of the character. One thing that miffed me a little was the amount of screen time Archie got. Considering that the actor has been in CSI from the start, I was disappointed with his short appearance.

Dr Robbins and Grissom were just too funny with the whole Rat escapade. The whole scene with Dr Robbins when the Rat flew out of the body had me in tears. So funny. :lol:

I'm more than a little disappointed with the bleach connection. What the hell was that? I have more connection with my bar of soap! Honestly, I was expecting something a little more dazzling after all the hype. Bleach. I ask you. Man, this whole MCSK better not be a disappointment when it comes to an end.

Overall 8/10. :)

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah, good point! I didn't really notice that, but it's interesting. I know that Hodges always seems to be the one lab tech who is featured regularly but Archie is a great actor and a great asset to the show, it would be nice for him to be featured more prominently.

So, Tuesdays... such a good day of the week, I will be sad when the season ends!

OK, sounds weird. I'm not sure what to make of this. :p 'Murdered at a brothel where he lived and trained' certainly sounds unusual. I guess that's where CSI comes into it's own, dealing with the unexpected and most unlikely of occurrences. :lol:

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Ending Happy

Even though Hodges was on the screen for about 2 minutes, I think he stole the show with his prostitute story. :lol:

Erm... I don't what to say about this episode. I liked it after about 15 minutes. My first thought was that this episode was going to be one of those CSI episodes that wasn’t going to leave an impression on me, and I was probably going to have use match sticks to hold open my eyes. I was very surprised by Sara question to Grissom about paying for sex. I was even more surprised when after Grissom answered 'No' she looked rather shocked by his answer. I’m my opinion, Grissom would be the last person I can think of to pay for sex and it seemed a rather daft question to ask him, especially if you know him well.

Alas, return of the straw hat. I don't like it and I thought we'd seen the back of it. :lol:

I quite liked the story line of the episode, actually what I liked was the constant change in COD. I knew when Brass was interviewing the bow and arrow guy that Dr Robbins was going to call. :lol: I kinda whished that they hadn't doubled back on the killer though.

I liked the old guy in his trailer "My wife's been shot" Aww, bless him. I really loved Sara's scene with him, it was really sweet.

Anyway, quite a good episode all round. I give it 7/10. :)

Oh, by the way, did anyone else notice how yummy Nick’s be-hind looked in his jeans? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.