UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Emerson08, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Ooh! LOVED this weeks episode!
    I think this has to be one of my favourites! I don't really like Lady Heather but I loved seeing the relationship between her, Sara and Grissom. Especially when Gris went into the hospital and Sara was there. :lol:
    I think Sara also took it very well, I thought she would be a bit jealous but she was fine. :)
    I thought when Cath was telling at the beginning about Heather was funny, too. :lol:
    Good episode. Now can't wait for the end! ;)
    Woohoo!

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I enjoyed The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix. Like I said before, I like Heather and I too liked the scene where Grissom went to the hospital and Sara was there. The Cath/Sara interaction was great too.

3. mugs

mugs Witness

last night was great i loved sara and catherine but grissom was an ideot

4. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

I enjoyed this ep was a bit confused about lady h trying to kill herself
    loved griss' concern for her "what else am i supposed to do ... i'm your friend" soooo sweet
    the bit at the beginning with sara and cath was absolutely hilarious and did anyone else pick up on what Brass said "i know something alot juicier than grissom and lady H"
    you think he knows about griss and sara?

Anyway i love csi
    csi rocks
    last nights ep was great inabit peeps

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

^
    Yeah when Brass said that I was wondering too. I kept hoping he'd follow up on it but that guy was there being all dead so Catherine never questioned him :(

6. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

I thought this was quite an emotional episode for Grissom and Sara, it tested their trust for each other. I think Brass knows about them. I thought it tied up the previous Lady Heather story about her daughter really nicely.

Not enough Nick for me though! :(

7. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Hmm - I'm thinking Brass knows about Grissom and Sara too.
    You're right, definitely not enough Nick in this one, and I thought the writers were just downright sloppy with Greg.
    'Erm - can't think of where to slot Greg in this week so let's shove him on the day shift.' :rolleyes:

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Brass TOTALLY knows about them! I want him to know about them before Catherine... don't know why, but I just do. Long live the Brassman!

I thought Sara totally understood where Grisoom was coming from with his friendship of Heather. Just one look at his sad, little face would have been enough to convince me he cared for Lady H, no more.

I didn't like the way the writers have changed Lady H. She was a phenominally strong female character, but they have made her weak in need of a hero to rescue her... enter the Grissom. But his charming smile at the end when he saw he had done good was just so cute!

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix

Yeah, from what Brass said, he definately knows about Grissom and Sara, and that is great! I love the idea of him knowing and that maybe Grissom confided in him. :)

I really enjoyed some aspects of this episode. I loved seeing Catherine gossiping with Sara (or at least trying to, Sara wasn't so forthcoming) and Catherine at odds with Grissom and his hypocritical attitude.

One thing I was really interested in seeing in this episode was some interaction between Sara and Heather. This didn't disappoint, and actually went how I thought it would. Sara was almost deferential to her, which was interesting. What was more telling, and maybe a little strange in my opinion, was that Grissom and Sara had obviously never spoken about her. Sara seems fairly content with her lot though, and must be able to read Grissom fairly well, and like most of us, can understand his oddities and need to help Heather even when the rest of the CSI's and Brass probably wouldn't. It's still a highly unusual and difficult relationship to make believable, because Sara's reactions and contentment or acceptance of Grissom's odd and, dare I say, unnatural behaviour, is just hard to figure out.

The episode did manage to put to bed some loose ends from the previous LH episodes. Namely, that Grissom hasn't seen her since, and that she did go to jail, even if it wasn't for very long. But, obviously there were some flaws to the episode too, or at least there are things that I just don't understand!

Firstly, and rather bizarrely in my opinion, they decided to bring LH back in a strange episode centering on her granddaughter. Now, I was under the impression that Zoe had put the baby up for adoption (as was said in the psycho doctor's notes from Pirates of the Third Reich), so why there was a custody battle I don't know? Secondly, Zoe's father didn't even know he had a daughter until after she had died, so how exactly did he get custody of his granddaughter? Anyway, so because of this Heather decides to essentially kill herself to raise money? Or because she is so devastated? It's all a bit strange to me...

The other thing that struck me as odd (and it's a bit stupid I know, but it annoyed me), why in the morning when Brass turns up is she still wearing that dress, when later on (when Grissom turns up with the child) she is wearing perfectly normal clothing? :lol: Unless the point is that she and Grissom sat up talking all night, and to make sure we don't get confused into thinking that they were up to something else... Still, you'd have thought she would have changed!

Normally I'm the biggest advocate of a two case episode, but this time I think the focus should have been completely on the one case. The B case was just lost in the background, and it really didn't hold my interest apart from the feeling that Nick is still disallusioned with the job and that we found out that Doc Robbins is fostering puppies! So cute! :)

Whoa! This post is longer than I thought it would be. Nevermind, it's the finale on Tuesday so I'm very excited! :D

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I agree, Elsie, the exchange with Sara and Catherine was brilliant. Not just the dialogue but also the way it was shot, with Sara's reaction paramount to the scene. I'm still not quite sure if Cath knows about her and Grissom and she was just pressing Sara's buttons for a rise out of her... time will tell!

Finale! Arghhh! So stressed!

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yes, it's time to get excited! :D The season finale is upon us!

Here is the final synopsis of the season:

:eek: What can I say, it's all too exciting! I'm glad that it will unveil the miniature killer and that Grissom and Sara's relationship will be revealed. I can't wait until 9pm. :) I just really wonder if, after the season long build up, the finale can actually deliver without disappointment? The MCSK has been an interesting arc, and I hope the finale lives up to the expectation.

12. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

right ok. less than 9 hours to go till the finale. :D :D

oh my i'm so excited. it looks excellent. i want at least a few heart attacks during that hour! :lol: i dread to think how the mcsk storyline is gonna resolve itself to be honest! :(

13. mugs

mugs Witness

^^^^^^^^^^^ i sooooooooooo can not wait for tonight it is going to be brillent

14. CSI_Peaches

CSI_Peaches Victim

Hey Guys,

I know there isnt too much of a wait now, so hopefully its what you were expecting, but to be honest, its a bit of an anti-climax, Nick's abduction was a better storyline, but thats just my oppinion yaknow...but who knows, maybe 1st ep of season 8 will set the two episodes off?? i guess we'll just have to wait untill september.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Oh the expectation and anticipation rises... :D

I am excited by the finale, because finales in the CSI franchise are usually pretty good, but I already know what happens, which for once I am disappointed about. I am by no means spoiler free, I kind of hate surprises generally, but having read a number of different newspaper and tv reviews, and seen accompanying pictures, about the episode some of them have pretty much given away all the details. A bit irksome. :p But then maybe I should have stopped looking for the reviews if I didn't want to know. :lol: Plus, I think it's pretty much impossible to love CSI, be on this board and not know what happens!

Still, excited nonetheless. Then we'll just have to wait until next January for season 8 to air... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.