UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Emerson08, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Peaches

CSI_Peaches Victim

So season 8 kicks off in Jan in the UK? I read that it all starts off in September in the US, and then the episodes are available for download after the air date. Thats how ive got all season 7 on dvd already.

2. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i CANNOT wait till season 8 starts!! i am overly excited!!

3. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

can i post my review of the finale later? i'm still getting over the after-tremors of the multiple heart attacks and stress-heads that i suffered last night! :lol:

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Man, you are not kidding! When Natalie slashed Grissom's throat I breathed in so hard the windows caved in! :lol:

It took its time but the last 10 minutes were frantic.

I have realised that I do not like porcelain dolls. Too creepy. The ventriloquist scene was genius - the looks on Griss and Cath's faces were priceless.

Natalie freaked me out. She was so well played, with an eerie calmness. Did anyone else get any sinister vibes from her 'special girl' convo with Ernie Dell? Urghh. Not good.

I did like the way the writers tied up the doll images in the minatures to what Natalie saw of Chloe when she pushed her out of the tree house.

But I still totally frustrated that such an excellent storyline was linked together with something like bleach. That was disappointing.

I can't believe that we have to wait until January to find out! Can't decide whether or not to read anything about the series 8 shows and just watch or spoil myself...

5. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

Was a bit disappointed with the finale. I hate cliff hangers I am much too impatient for them.

Loads of questions left hanging too - like how the hell did that small weedy girl manage to abduct sara and get her under the car, and get the car in the middle of the desert in the first place.

Dolls creep me out too, their eyes following you round the room and all that *shudders*.

The moment Natalie cut Grissom :eek: I went "Noooo" to the empty room but quickly realised that it was a "dream sequence" when no-one came rushing in to save him. Horrible though, the thought of no Gil!!

Loved the scene where the penny drops for the rest of the team that Grissom and Sara are an item. Classic!

Mmmm, still mulling this episode over. Not sure really. Enjoyed the rest of the series so much think I had built it up too much. Not a patch on Grave Danger either.

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I was too a little disappointed.

I would have liked to have seen more about how Natalie actually abducted Sara. But I guess that will be revealed in the season 8 premier. We have to wait until January :mad: I hate cliffhangers.

Loved the scene where the team find out about Griss and Sara. Catherine's face was priceless :D

7. CSI_Peaches

CSI_Peaches Victim

Although the episode was good.. i just felt it was missing something..I cant put my finger on what tho. The whole singing doll thing creeped me out and so did natalie lol.

like i said tho, It was missing something.. maybe more of a reaction from the team to Grissoms announcement about him n sara..but thats jus me yaknow.

8. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

I realise I'm probably in the minority here, but the Gill/Sarah thing just didn't work for me. I suppose it will probably carry on next season. Natalie was absolutely brilliant, an incredible piece of acting; she really spooked me. It's just a pity we're unlikely to see her back.

9. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Yeah the actress playing Natalie was amazing and genuinely scared me.

To me, it felt like an hour went by without a great deal actually happening in the episode. I kept expecting them to follow up on things and go into more detail but I suppose the idea of being vague was so that we'll all tune in for season 8.

10. mugs

mugs Witness

Natalie and her father Natalie freaked me out

i loved the scene where they all found out about GRS

i can not wait for season 8 to start

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

I have to agree that I found the episode a bit of an anti climax - Grave Danger has been the best season finale by far.
    It's a shame because I found all the other MCSK episodes really good. It might be because I just can't hook into the whole GSR thing.

britfan I know what you mean about the 'special girl' convo. Ewwwww. Icky.
    Loved the David Lynch movie comment. :lol:
    The guy who played the (frankly very disturbed) ventriloquist - I've seen him in something else and it's bugging me. Anyways.
    I can't believe we have to wait until January next year for more. *sulks a bit*

12. CSI_Peaches

CSI_Peaches Victim

^^ i know what u mean about natalies father.. Ive seen him before in something too...i think it was in Soap. hes a real ventriloquist though..apparently hes been opened on Broadway?

13. mugs

mugs Witness

Yoshi we can always come online to see how Sara is.

14. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

That's it - thanks :D

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I enjoyed the finale, but I don't know how I feel about it, if that makes sense.

Does anyone else find it hard to be spoiler free when this website is full of tempting goodness? Or am I just weak? :lol:

Fair play to TPTB for keeping JF's contract details close to their chests for so long... but I'm betting she has already signed... ages ago!

Roll on Series 8!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.