UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Emerson08, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ending Happy

I don't know what it is at the moment with my lack of concentration when watching the episodes. I did watch it, but once again, my full attention wasn't on it! So, this comes from the parts I can vaguely remember...

It wasn't the greatest episode, obviously, but it could have been worse. There were some interesting and humourous moments. Brass was great and had some good scenes, Grissom's adorable straw hat was back (I seriously love the hat!), the old man's wife really had been shot... :lol:

I don't know, the concept of the episode was good, but it didn't quite pan out for me. I mean, seriously, that many conspiring acts occur in one night to harm the guy? It became too obvious that the Doc was going to call and say that again it wasn't the cause of death!

As for Grissom and Sara? Well, it was a strange question. My only thought to explain it would be Lady Heather, who I know isn't involved in the business of selling sex, but her work could easily be misinterpreted that way. If that wasn't Sara's thought process and it was just a random question that Sara was wondering about, then it's weird and seems out of character for both of them. Grissom's whole 'sex without love' speech was more telling, I actually take it to mean that he is a fairly repressed man rather than it being a particularly positive statement, which is more in character in my opinion. ;)

Why yes, I certainly did notice.... :D

2. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

Hi everyone - been away for a while but have been popping by to read every so often.

I loved this episode, I found it really funny (maybe I have a warped sense of humour) Brass was fantastic - the bit where the girl was singing and he said "do I look like Paula Abdul to you" was hysterical :lol:, and when his phone kept ringing it was really comical. I thought the whole story was really clever and kept me amused.

I loved the scene with the old guy the trailer and Sara quoting poetry, I thought that was quite touching.

Bit disappointed there was no mention of the Miniature Killer, I know they cant concentrate on it all the time but so close to the end of season I would have thought they would have elaborated on the bleach idea some more.

And as for Nick, well his butt was the highlight of the whole episode for me. :devil:

3. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Aaww I thought Ending Happy was a pretty good episode, although not the best ive seen. Some humerous moments such as when that guys wife was shot, that made me laugh really loud.
    Also when they wrote the cause of death was falling off a chair (that was this episode, right?) and there were other funny moments, too.
    I loved the little scene between Sara and Gris, I thought it was cute.

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I thought Ending Happy was a pretty good episode. It sure made me laugh anyway :lol:

The scene between Sara and Grissom surprised me a little but I liked it.

Oh good, it isn't just me who notices these things then :)

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Tonight's episode:

So, after an unusual case and episode last week we have this... I don't really know what to say, it just sounds completely random beyond belief! Seriously? I'll be interested to see if they manage to pull this one off without it descending into the ridiculous. :p Maybe this is one of the typical 'filler' episodes that I think you tend to find close to the big season finales. ;)

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

:eek: I had totally forgotten it was CSI tonight. I'm happy now. And we're on Leapin' Lizards already? Wow, not long until the finale.

Thanks for the info Elsie

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I have to say I absolutely loved Ending Happy. Brass was a joy questioning the 'pleasure proviers!' I howled at that! Bless him. And especially at, 'Do I look like Paula Abdul to you?' This is one of my biggest complaints of this series so far - it is missing the Brassman. Paul Guilfoyle is so funny, yet we've hardly seen it- perhaps what happens to a guy after being shot? Who knows? :D

Loved the doc again, thwarting every confession. This has been a strength though- giving the older guys, Doc, Grissom and Brass- comic pieces to play from time to time. They can carry it off and well too. Including how the antifallaxis (?) got into Happy's system... Eww!

Sara was determined to get something out of Grissom at the whorehouse. I don't get why she was so shocked that he hadn't paid for sex. Why would he have? It's Grissom! I bet he has a shower fully clothed! Far too out there for him is a trip to the Best Little Whorehouse in Nevada...

And she was definitely after compliments about her prowess in the bedroom - little minx! 'I bet I don't make you sad, honey!' :devil: A very gentle scene in which so much was said in so few words.
    And a passer by ripped it out of the hat.. thank god I'm not the only one who considers Grissom's hat as heinous! :lol:

Loved this ep. Right up their with Labrats for me. It does worry me about how tense the finale will be... Pleasure is always followed by pain. Muller yoghurts are right about that! :lol:

So, tonight is about morphing into Lizards. :eek: OK. Let's see how that goes!

8. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

i thought leaping lizards was a good epi. quite strange though i have to admit.

how the hell do they find out how you mount a human head on a wall? :lol: i reckon the reptile thing was taken from what that david icke used to talk about, he used to say that the royal family were shapeshifting reptiles (and all that malarkey)- if you don't know what i'm talking about then google him :D

brass was excellent in this one. he's on top form at the minute that guy.

the scene with griss and sara was ace. they've got a cute dog!! :D :D :D the voiceover when he read the letter he wrote for he turned me into a big puddle of swoon on the floor! :lol: ;)

9. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I thought the exact same thing re David Icke when I saw this! It's defo a take on that.

You know that infamous Entertaiment Tonight interview with Marg, where Billy Petersen snogs her. She was talking about this shape shifting Lizard phenom and how it was based on real believers, when he rudely interupted her ;)

10. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Leapin' Lizards didn't really hold my interest to be honest. It was certainly very...different.

Brass was great though :lol: love that man.

The Grissom and Sara domestication scene was a bit random but I'm glad she finally found the letter. And what a cute dog. Isn't the dog Billy's real dog?

Anyway, wasn't great for me but had a few scenes that made up for it.

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

yeah, that's Billy's dog - Bruno :)

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

My mum actually watched CSI last night! She came upstairs afterwards and was all "OMG is Grissom the miniature killer?!"

Favourite bit of the whole thing though was 'We come in peace' :lol:

(Well apart from the GSR which was like friggin' awesome, but I can't talk about that without people stressing so I've put it in brackets, k? ;))

Man I'm gonna go and watch that now. :p

13. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

I thought this episode was pretty good.
    I think the letter was a bit random to Sara, I mean..I though he would have been a bit more..romanitc.. I dunno.. Im not a big fan of shipping at all, never have been but I thought they could have made the letter a bit more romantic :D

Anyhow, I found the episode alright, Brass was great as usual. :D

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Meh, I forgot to review last week's episode. Nevermind, but I thought it was OK, Nick and the pigs was my highlight! :lol:

Can you believe we are nearly at the end of the season?

Lady Heather!! Oh, this could be very interesting... :D

15. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

The penultimate episode now..been looking forward to this one. I love Lady Heather! Could be very interesting indeed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.