The Secrets Thread

I'm afraid of heights. I still get on airplanes but I'm not too calm on them. :lol: I can't sleep on them, I just look out the window, which is strange for someone who is afraid of heights to do. LOL

I don't know how to swim. I want to know, but I don't. :(

I can't swim at all, so I usually just lay on a float and tan while my friends swim, I'm such a freak :(

I can act like a really bad person sometimes, like I do things I don't think through which end up hurting people who are really close to me. Of course, I don't mean to, it just happens.

I have a really bad judge of character too. Like, I get involved with bad people and let them drag me down with them, but than I get my head back in a couple weeks and go back to my good friends.

I cant ride a bike. Im 19 and i cant ride a bike. My brother always makes fun of me and is like "hey katlynn wanna go on a bike ride...oh wait you cant!!" and im like *horrible nasty dirty looks grr* LoL i think i might try and learn this summer.

Im afraid of the dark. I can't sleep with the lights off. I am just to scared something might come out out of nowhere. :(

Depth-Of-Love said:
I cant ride a bike. Im 19 and i cant ride a bike. My brother always makes fun of me and is like "hey katlynn wanna go on a bike ride...oh wait you cant!!" and im like *horrible nasty dirty looks grr* LoL i think i might try and learn this summer.

you prbably don;t live in the Netherlands. I was like 4 when I had to learn how to ride a bike without supoort wheels so I could ride myself to school... With my mum ofcourse till I was like 6 or something... :p yes in those days that was still possible :lol: Kinda could ride without my hands even on busy streets, corners ect. From here to school (about 15 miles from my home) until I had an accident from a jerk that kinda forgot to scrape down the ise off his windows and didn;t see me and bang I was under underneath his van! Since that time I ain't riding my bike as comfortable as before...

Ask your bro to teach it to you instead or something. I think riding a bicycle is great :p I just should neven have gotten my drivers licence.. driving a car is so much more fun...!

ilh214 said:
SandleDL said:
1. well that would scare me, people sleeping with a gun next to their beds...

around where i live having a loaded gun in the house is as common as having a toaster. i used to be afraid of guns until i learned how to use one...
Still scary... I just imagine all my neighbors carrying guns... :eek: No, I wouldn't like that. But okay, the opinions about havings guns differ much - from country to country, but also within one country. *lol* you seem to have bad luck with cops. Another differnece - I've never heard of any of my frineds being pulled out of the car at gunpoint... I'd be so terrified. But my former teacher told the same about his time in Canada. Before getting o/T, I just wanted to say that my worst fear is losing a person I love. I've experienced this before and I'M really afraid of losing one of my friends or even worse, another one of my family. That thought's much worse than everything else I could think of...

My parents have a gunsafe, we all learned to shoot when we were younger.

I can't sleep with my door closed, I'm afraid someone will just run in and kill me :lol: It's funny now. but later I'll cry.

I don't know weather to consider this OCD or not, but i'm always scared that my mom is going to die in her sleep, so when i wake up in the morning (cause she gets up before i do) and i don;t hear nothing, i always call our house phone to make sure she didn;t die, i always do this, because i'm so scared that she will die in her sleep, i'm 19, and scared of somthing like that.

I'm 19 and I have a Webkinz account :lol: I am a complete loser. But I think it's so much fun :p

I hate heights, and hate suspension bridges even more. When they move I actually start crying because I'm scared I'm going to fall off. It terrifys me.

I hate my legs so much. I don't know why, but I really cannot stand looking at my legs, they just disgust me.

I have a friend who I'm not friends with anymore - and I really wish I was. We were friends for 8 years, and almost like sisters at one point. We drifted though and then we had a fight before Christmas and haven't spoken since. We're in college together too which is awkward. Even if things couldn't go back to the way they were..I'd still like to be able to say 'hi' and have little conversations. Not really a secret I guess but nobody knows I would like to talk to her again.

I'm also afraid to go out on my own in my hometown. I get abuse from 15-16 year olds(I'm 20) and this has been going on for about 3 years. I did try and stand up for myself but lets say that ended badly and now I won't go out on my own. I always end up making excuses.

i hate my legs to aswell as my bum, my belly etc.

i hate heights, bridges, moths and spiders.

i'm claustrophobic, when people talk n whisper i always think it's something bad about me. :(

oh yeah and i'm obsessed with ccsi but that's not a bad thing hehe. :lol:

i hate my legs , belly n bum, i think i'm fat although nobody agrees.

i'm scared of bridges, heights n moths.

when people stand and whisper i always think it's about me.

i'm obsessed with cs oh hey...that's a gd thing! hehe :lol:

I can't stand it if someone coughs in their sleep. I always think they are going to choke. Especially when my dad's girlfriend's daughter does this. She's 2 years old, and it just sounds so scary. But I can't wake them up either, cause I'm afraid they might get mad. :rolleyes:

Back