The Secrets Thread

I have a problem with light. I am rather hiding somewhere in the dark than being in the light. Lately, its getten better but for a long time I just tried to be in the dark as much as I can.

One more freaky thing
I can't have sex with the light on... *feels wierd for sharing this --- runs away*

Marns said:
I can't stand it if someone coughs in their sleep. I always think they are going to choke. Especially when my dad's girlfriend's daughter does this. She's 2 years old, and it just sounds so scary. But I can't wake them up either, cause I'm afraid they might get mad. :rolleyes:

don;t get a boy or girlf friend who has asthma then... :lol: My ex-bf choked for real once.. I woke up and heard him gasp for breath. He was still sleeping and I had no idea what to do back then! so scary!

eta: he didn't die. I could wake him up and I already had his inhaler by hand...

sarasidle girl Said:
One more freaky thing
I can't have sex with the light on... *feels wierd for sharing this --- runs away*

^Dont hide its not strange to have this thing I have it to, and now i am imbarreds by myself..**hidding and running after you**

One of the things I have is that i have a girlfriend but I am also totaly in love with one of my therapists. She is so cute, sweet and pretty. And she is pregnant. I dont know what to do about it. I even dream of her. Its so strange. But i like her a lot..

SaraSidle_girl said:
One more freaky thing

Um...I think some secrets should be kept for IM convo rather than posting on the board. Hopefully I don't need to expand on that point any further. Thanks.

- I still listen to Ice Ice Baby
- I have every episode of Days of Our Lives on tape (thanks to my grandmother's collection and my mothers and now my own)
- I have every WWE Raw, Smackdown and pay per view on tape.
- I have had Dierks Bentely to autograph my Bra, I hope I don't get in trouble for that :)

One of the things I have is that i have a girlfriend but I am also totaly in love with one of my therapists. She is so cute, sweet and pretty. And she is pregnant. I dont know what to do about it. I even dream of her. Its so strange. But i like her a lot..

Except from the girlfriend part I recognise this. I am madly in love with one of my teachers.
And while I was still with my girlfriend I was also in love with someone else.
If you need to talk, email me! You know where to find me!

Anytime I put deodorant on I have to smell it before I put it on. (I just noticed this today) I do not know why, it is soo weird.

When I brush my teeth I can't do it in the bathroom, I have to like, walk around the hosue while I brush my teeth. Again, who knows why.

CatherineWillows said:
Anytime I put deodorant on I have to smell it before I put it on. (I just noticed this today) I do not know why, it is soo weird.

When I brush my teeth I can't do it in the bathroom, I have to like, walk around the hosue while I brush my teeth. Again, who knows why.

:lol: I brush my teeth walking around, I've even did it outside before, my mom told me that I reminded her of Matthew McConaughey :lol:

NikkyJamez said:
- I still listen to Ice Ice Baby

Yesterday, I was driving with my mom and that song came on and I blasted the radio and was like bobbing on the steering wheel at a red light and people were like staring it was funny :lol:

-I still rock out to N*SYNC, Spice Girls, and Backstreet Boys.
-I'm scared of the dark.
-I won't walk outside late at night.

I am rather hiding somewhere in the dark than being in the light.
I prefer being in rooms with curtains and doors shut at the moment. I hate being outside, feel...exposed I guess. :rolleyes:

^I love all those songs too. Boyzone were/are awesome. :lol:

eggbe4thechicken said:
I prefer being in rooms with curtains and doors shut at the moment. I hate being outside, feel...exposed I guess. :rolleyes:
`

Exactly. I used to feel as if everyone was looking at me and it freaked me out.
Lately I am learning to deal with it better so I am a little more outgoing but still I don't feel entirely comfortable

SaraSidle_girl said:
eggbe4thechicken said:
`

Exactly. I used to feel as if everyone was looking at me and it freaked me out.
Lately I am learning to deal with it better so I am a little more outgoing but still I don't feel entirely comfortable

I know this, I used to sleap during the day and life at night. I was never really awake at day time, maybe to eat or a appointment but nothing more. Now i learned to change it and I am living in day time again. It was hard and take 2 years of my life. But i can do it *after therapy*. I hope that the both of you find your way into it and start loving the "light" again and like it more. But he i cant look into your minds i just want the best for you 2. I care and i hope you both will feel better soon. *huggles to the both of you, mega huggles* ;)

I'm claustrophobic, due to some incidents when I was a child. Also i'm scared to death to the spiders, and even if it sounds stupid, It's very difficult for me to get the strenght to talk about what I think, even if it's something stupid.

I'll explain: when I first joined this forum, I didn't write, just read, until more than 2 months after. The first serious post I made was about Flack character, and i though about taking it off cause nobody was interested in what I though. I know it sound stupid, but that's how I still feel.

I'll explain: when I first joined this forum, I didn't write, just read, until more than 2 months after. The first serious post I made was about Flack character, and i though about taking it off cause nobody was interested in what I though. I know it sound stupid, but that's how I still feel.

I know this feeling, i have it to. I have always the feeling that it doesnt count what i say. But I am learning lately that that isnt totaly true, maybe in some place around here but not every where. I care about what people say and dont ingnore them. I hate it when people do it. So dont be shy and dont stop writing stuff around here. Let them hear you and show that what you have to tell. They will listen, i know that for sure.. ;) and a hug to you.

I always have to analys everything. I try not to so much, but I always have to think about something so much. Like in shows I'm always trying to figure out what the characters are thinking or in books I do the same thing. Or I look at what I've written and have to see if I worded it the best way. I try not to so much anymore. Also I think I've failed at something if I drop a percent and act like it's the end of the world if I get lower than 86%. I think some of it has to do with my mom though. Because she always wants me to get high marks, but I've started noticing that sometimes she says I did good but I feel completly horrible about how I did. I am woking on not being so concerned about if I drop a percent. Espescially infront of my friends because I don't want to make them feel bad.

Back