The Secrets Thread

^^ OMG I do that too, isn't it annoying? lol.

I think I have some kind of paranoia disorder, like everywhere I go I think something terrible is going to happen and I'm going to die any second. I also think every time I say goodbye to someone it will be the last time I ever see them, and I hate it. I can't ever enjoy anything 'cuz I'm just freaking out all the time. Even when I go to bed I think there's going to be a burglar or tornado or something...

I have stress issues. Varies from time to time. Sleep disorders, too tired, too awake, eating disorders, too hungry, never hungry. Mild paranoia. Depression, mood swings. Apathy.

It's really difficult to handle sometimes. Other times, it's not so bad.

Haha, this is so stupid but: Last year I was terrified to say to people I liked the Season 6 finale of CSI :lol: Like no joke, I was so scared they were going to bite my head off...which no one did on the boards, but a couple people in person almost did :lol:

I have several TV's in my house, so when I watch a DVD of a movie or TV show I have to watch certain shows on different TV's. Like when I watch regular CSI on DVD, I have to watch it downstairs. But when I watch CSI:NY or CSI:Mimai on DVD I have to watch it upstairs otherwise I get all weirded out.

I express my opinion in stores way too loudly. Like one time I walked into a store and screamed really loud that it smelt like a sandwhich (it actually did :lol:) and several times I've gone to say "that's so ugly" quietly and instead I like, almost yell it. Then I get glared at.

I am so immature I still hide in clothing racks and scare people :lol: When I worked at Super Store before I went to Uni I would do it while I was at work. Yes, I need a life. Haha.

I am extremly organised. In my room, everything has its place. Make-up is catogarized by pencils, lipstisck and eyeshadow, my cloaths are sorted out in tanktops, sweaters, jeans... most of the time by colour.
My cd's are organised. Alphabetical or when I have more of the same band, by date.
My computer is organised. Extremly organised. Everything in different maps and I know exactly where to find it.

And when its not where its supposed to be, I freak out!

Berylla Nienna said:

I'll explain: when I first joined this forum, I didn't write, just read, until more than 2 months after. The first serious post I made was about Flack character, and i though about taking it off cause nobody was interested in what I though. I know it sound stupid, but that's how I still feel.
I know this feeling, i have it to. I have always the feeling that it doesnt count what i say. But I am learning lately that that isnt totaly true, maybe in some place around here but not every where. I care about what people say and dont ingnore them. I hate it when people do it. So dont be shy and dont stop writing stuff around here. Let them hear you and show that what you have to tell. They will listen, i know that for sure.. and a hug to you.

Thank you very much! It's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks like that. I posted a lot since you encouraged me to do it, and I'm starting to feel less shy to show them what I think cause they are interested in what i say!

poison girl said:
Berylla Nienna said:

I'll explain: when I first joined this forum, I didn't write, just read, until more than 2 months after. The first serious post I made was about Flack character, and i though about taking it off cause nobody was interested in what I though. I know it sound stupid, but that's how I still feel.
I know this feeling, i have it to. I have always the feeling that it doesnt count what i say. But I am learning lately that that isnt totaly true, maybe in some place around here but not every where. I care about what people say and dont ingnore them. I hate it when people do it. So dont be shy and dont stop writing stuff around here. Let them hear you and show that what you have to tell. They will listen, i know that for sure.. and a hug to you.

Thank you very much! It's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks like that. I posted a lot since you encouraged me to do it, and I'm starting to feel less shy to show them what I think cause they are interested in what i say!

^^ I am so happy to hear that. And its nice to help some one.. HIHI good luck let me hear more from you ;)

I found out today that I dont want to be close to my feelings and that i am pushing them away. I see myself from above so that I dont have to feel. So scary. But it is true. And I am not selfisch at all, I care to much about others that I am not myself at all. Weird to find this out.

O I am also secretley in love with my Therapist..*blushes*

*hugs Berylla Nienna back* :D
I started reading the GSR thread, 4 months later I joined, 2 months after that I got the courage to post. Then probably a few weeks after that I started posting more regularly. I still panick occassionally. :rolleyes: I've gotten so much better lately though, takes me much less time to post, not so much editing, lol. :D
Poison_girl too? Wow, and there's me thinking I was the only one with this problem. :lol:

It's nice to know i'm not the only one! But sorry for the others that may be affected...

I'm kinda strange, cause when I'm in person I'm not that shy, maybe it has something to do with the fact that what I say It's going to last in the net and a lot of people ma read it and think 'look at that stupid'.

Me too guys. I started readng the Sandle thread for about a month. I just wanted to read what they were talking about. I was kind of scared to join at first but I decided to just join in the conversation, in case I did something wrong, I'll just disappear from the site. Now, I am happy I joined the site. :D

AshleyWillows said:
-I still rock out to N*SYNC, Spice Girls, and Backstreet Boys.

me too! me and my best friend drive around our college campus with the windows rolled down and 'spice up your life' blaring and singing at the top of our lungs. we get some seriously weird looks considering we're 19/20 lol.

i am terrified of squirrels. it takes a lot to really scare me but man if a squirrel comes near me i'll start running. i'm not sure why they scare me so much but they just freak me out. and i especially hate albino squirrels!! at my college squirrels are everywhere, regular ones and the really evil albino ones, i'm not completely sure but i think i saw one with a swithblade once. so i refuse to walk anywhere where i know they lurk. because they are evil and they will eat me.

I own a Brittany Spears' Greatest Hits CD. It was a Christmas present a few years ago, and as horrified as I was at the time, I can't seem to part with it.

Okay, I'm now kind of regretting admitting that. :lol:

I have secrets. Let's see...

I've tried to join a couple ships, but felt like no one was listening to what I was posting. It's like they all have these little groups. I felt uncomfortable and lost. I mean I'm 41 years old in October and this was the very first Board I joined at age 40. Pathetic I know. My 18 year old son actually talked me in to coming out here because I love my CSI's so much, I mean talk about addiction, jeez!! if I'm not working I'm out on this line now all the time writting my stories and poetry over at FanFic. I drive my eight year old daughter nuts with all my rantings about my Horatio and Mac. I think I've addicted her, she dressed as Calleigh at halloween last year. :)

I love most of the Mods I've met so far. Sissi is great and funny, she loves my Rrated humor I PM her, Faylinn made me feel really comfortable when I first came out here and posted in the wrong place :confused: and Tinkerbell helped me pull out the Dog the Bounty Hunter" post. They've all been helpful and great. Also I've met some nice TalkCSI people out here.

Anyway's that is one secret I shared with some people.

Thanks for listening

Hmmm, secrets. Well, speaking about irrational fears, sometimes I suffer from really bad paranoia. Most of the time, I'm fine, but every so often I start thinking ridiculous things, like my house is going to get broken into or that somebodies going to bust in the door when I answer it. Several times I've actually armed myself when answering the door. :lol:

I don't understand it, really. I think perhaps it has something to do with the fact half of my gene pool is bi-polar, amoungst other things, and was terribly paranoic. I guess a little bit must have just rubbed off on me.

I've tried to join a couple ships, but felt like no one was listening to what I was posting.
I sooo know what you mean. You post once, then never again. :lol:

I own a Brittany Spears' Greatest Hits CD. It was a Christmas present a few years ago, and as horrified as I was at the time, I can't seem to part with it.
A bit of cheese is good for you. :lol:

Tinkerbell said:

I've got BsB, N' sync, Solid Harmonie ect albums as well.. no worries... And even though I like electronic/rock music :lol:

Back