The Secrets Thread

Escalators are so creepy, I'm always afraid I'm going to fall or get stuck.
I have super bad moods. like when I get into a mood, I stay in a funk for a week and than the rest of the time I'm like super happy. It's weird and a total hassle.

I can get upset very quickly over absolutly nothing. One minute i'm as happy as can be, the other i'm upset and don't want to be around anyone. I also can go through guy hating moments when one of my close guy friends hurts me.

Also, at times i can act like a total slut. I can pole-dance (with clothes on) and walk around in my jeans and bra at my friends parties. I don't know why I act like it, because truth be told, usually i'm very shy. in case anyone is wondering i am NOT a slut. :mad: :rolleyes:

Just one other secret of mine is (dont laugh) that i am totaly scared of lightning and thunder. It freaks me out and i start to shake and cry a lot. There is a reason for me to be scared of it. But its still a little stupid to be so afraid. And dont tell me that nothing can happen to you, because i lost my best friend by Lightning. So its NOT safe.. :mad: :( :( :eek:

So sorry to hear that Berylla. I can understand why it affects you like that. I hate being outside when there is lightening, but inside, I'm totally fine. When I was flying into Guatemala City a few years ago there was a thunder storm. We could see the lightening all around us. Not so much fun, considering I'm not the best of flyers. :(

When I watched the explosion scene in Play with Fire for the first time (well, that was only a few months ago), I felt very uncomfortable in the lab the next day, and double- or even triple-checked everything... Didn't want to be blown up... But I'm ok now *lol*

I get totally afraid when someone pushes me down underwater, you know, like in the swimming pool. I know it's only my friends and they'll never let me drown but it still scares the hell outa me. Although I'm a good swimmer...

i actually love storms. i think they are beautiful. but tornados really scare me but not for myself. i'm never worried that something is going to happen to be but to my mom. if i hear that there is a tornado warning (and it happens alot here) then i immediately start calling my mom and wonder if she's safe and everything. its strange, i never worry about anyone else, just her. thats part of my ocd, i always think something is going to happen to my mom if i don't do something right and i have these really violent images in my head of something bad that happens so i end up calling her...a lot. just to make sure she's okay. or when i lived with her i'd get up in the middle of the night terrified that she had died and i would have to go check and make sure she was breathing. which has backfired on me before, my step dad woke up one night, grabbed me and tried to choke me. i finally got him to wake up enough to realize i wasn't an intruder...thank god he didn't have his gun next to his bed that night.

i know it sounds weird and its really irrational. she's a grown woman and perfectly capable of taking care of herself i just have this huge fear of losing her.

ilh214 said:
thank god he didn't have his gun next to his bed that night.

i know it sounds weird and its really irrational. she's a grown woman and perfectly capable of taking care of herself i just have this huge fear of losing her.

1. well that would scare me, people sleeping with a gun next to their beds...

2. as long as it doesn't get... well... mad, I think that's totally ok and only shows how you care for your mother. Sometimes I wish I had shown her that more often.

SandleDL said:

I get totally afraid when someone pushes me down underwater, you know, like in the swimming pool. I know it's only my friends and they'll never let me drown but it still scares the hell outa me. Although I'm a good swimmer...

I know the feeling. Although I love the water and love to swim, I can't be held under the water. I hate diving because I'm always afraid I'll drown. I'm especially afraid of drowning because three years ago I nearly drowned at a wave pool in a water park (thank goodness my dad saved me). I can no longer go more than knee-deep into a wave pool, no matter how many of my friends hold my hand. Last time I was in one, I started rocking back and forth and counting the intervals between the waves to calm myself. It was very, very scary.

I hate my arms. I have hairy arms, im sure you al think thast really gross. And so do i . I always get made fun of things like "you have man arms" or "hey gorilla arms" "wow katlynn you really are a man your tall and have man arms" i cant stand them so tonight...i am veeting my arms ( veeting means im using a hair removal cream called veet)

SandleDL said:
1. well that would scare me, people sleeping with a gun next to their beds...

around where i live having a loaded gun in the house is as common as having a toaster. i used to be afraid of guns until i learned how to use one...which was after i had one pointed at my head. at least i knew at the time i wasn't going to get shot as long as i stayed on the ground...it was a police officer on the other end. but because of that, even 3 years later, i still start shaking when i see a cop. i am downright terrified of them. not good when i get pulled over as often as i do :lol: i just have really bad luck with cops. really really bad luck. i've been drug out of a car at gunpoint (i wasn't the one driving and running from the cops), pulled over for speeding (more than a few times), pulled over for going too slow (also more than once), pulled over for running a redlight that wasn't red when i went under it, pulled over b/c they thought i was drunk (i wasn't and passed the tests to prove it), pulled over b/c they thought i was lost (while in my driveway btw) and pulled up to in a deserted spot at the lake in the middle of the night...*ahem* we were stargazing. :D amazingly enough, i've never gotten a ticket, just warnings.

i have OTD. Obsessive Togohilocs Disorder :D LOL!!!! i'm also afraid of heights, but for some reason roller coasters don't bother me, i love roller coasters.

Need4Speed said:
i have OTD. Obsessive Togohilocs Disorder :D

Me too!! Don't feel bad, Hhah.

I'm so scared of spiders, i went to my cousin house today, and they were watching Charlotte's Web, the one with Dakota Fanning in it, i had to close my eyes and leave, the spider was too real looking for me.

i cant stand them so tonight...i am veeting my arms
Nooo! Wait! Please tell me you didn't. I also have the hairy arm problem, my friends are always going on about it too, if you shave/veet/wax, etc the hairs will just come back stronger and darker. :eek: You could try bleaching to make them less noticable. :rolleyes:

My secret? Ummm.. I... Well.. *stutters*

I am scared of flying. You know, riding in an airplane. It started when my sis let me watch Final Destination. The scene where the plane exploded and crash and you can really see what's going on inside while it's happening really scared me. Now, Im scared of planes and going to the airport. I always think the plane will explode during take off and the explosion will reach the airport. :(

And dont tell me that nothing can happen to you, because i lost my best friend by Lightning. So its NOT safe..
I'm so sorry to hear that Berrylla_Niena. I also have some problems with lightning. When I am outside and there'll be lightning, I panic and look for a good hide out. When Im indoor I sometimes hide under the sheets. :(

eek i already did it! But im not worried, becuase one time when i was veeting my legs a accidently got it all over my arm and didnt notice until later, and it all grew back normally. Maybe im just weird that way. But thanks for caring eggbe4thechicken.

Back