The School Thread : /

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lilbug, Sep 12, 2005.

1. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I was playing netball (EVIL!!!) and I came down from a jump after hitting the ball away. I came down on my foot awkwardly and I heard a crack, it went very painfull. I had broken it, it was the same sound it made a couple of months ago. I told the PE teacher this and she didn't believe me! She kept me behind to put some of the equipment away (the netball post! Those things are heavy!) After school my mom took me to get a x-ray done and guess what it was broken and it had to be put in a backslab.

We arranged a meeting with a member of the 'senior team' about getting myself around the school. When I told the lady about how it happened she was disgusted once I told her about the staying behind part. She said that she'd have a word with the PE teacher and that we should ring the head of PE about it. She was just shocked. The PE teacher was also trained in first aid! :eek:

Would you give someone the benefit of the doubt if they told you their foot seriously hurt and they heard a crack? I even have witnesses on the opponent's team that heard it and some saw me slow down and limp a lot.

EVILL NETBALL!!! :mad:

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I hated Upper Secondary SChool because it was so damn serious... in grades 7th to 9th we had so much FUN! :D

3. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Poor you. :eek: that's disgusting! Man, if my PE teacher didn't belive me, I'd have walked out of the lesson to resources. We don't have to play netball anymore. :D

4. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Senior year! I only have three classes this semester, and two next semester. I have a bunch of spares throughout the day, and my friends' all have their lisences so we're always going out. It's so much fun, I LOVE grade 12! :D

5. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

Woohoo... school! *coughcough-sarcasm* Sorry, I'd kill to still be in highschool/secondary school at times. (And I disliked secondary school immensly). Where abouts are you thinking of going for university?

[/QUOTE]Im thinking about going to grant mcewan (in edmonton since i live in calgary) for upgrading courses to get me up to speed on what i need to get into university. then i plan on going to university of alberta to study forensics and criminology. im already reading ahead for criminology.

6. soph

soph CSI Level One

I was most unimpressed yesterday when I found out my Biology teacher had lost an inclass easy I'd done. She hadn't even marked it and I stressed about that thing for the whole two weeks we had leading up to it.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I do Sociology, Music Technology, English Lit, general Studies and ICT As Levels this year.
    Today I had General Studies, a free, Sociology and then 2 more frees! But I spent my double free working on my music tech project and listening to Black Sabbath in the tech room:)

KIWI :devil:

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

today..i'm off because we get every second friday off here in st.albert, canada..WOOT!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

uggg i hate english! i have a horrible teacher and i'm in class with all the smart kids. :( they make me feel so inferior.
    i love biology though. i'm pretty much the biggest science nerd ever so science is cool. we have 15 kids in that class (only 1 boy aww poor boy) and our teacher is great. we have been watching the movie outbreak which is actually really good. the only negative thing is that since we have construction going on in our school(to make bigger science labs! with air condition!) so we don't have a science room so we can't do labs and we don't have textbooks. so we don't really do much work. that's ok science is still awesome. :D

10. EmilyAddict

EmilyAddict Rookie

My courses begin monday. I really don't want to come back to university. Holidays were too short.

11. elisaxcore

elisaxcore Witness

I'm a freshman @ Columbia College in Chicago. It's an art school...most of my classes are over 4 hours long!

12. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

School? Let's just say there's a reason I switched to homeschooling this year :p

13. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Finals this week, I took 3 out of 5, and I'm ready to shoot myself.....

14. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

oh man, yesterday I went on the most boring excursion for biology...well, some of it was okay, but the part where we had to classify and count trees was so boring :rolleyes:
    lets just say, it was nice to get home

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

It was my last day of school today. YAY *throws confetti* Well, actually there is school on monday but I've decided I'm not going for an assembly.

I'm excited for final exams next week. I love french and english. So easy.