The School Thread : /

Whee! Schools finished for me til September!!! :D Just finished the two weeks where I had about 16 exams and I am exhausted. :rolleyes:

Haha, I just found out that I'm going to the hardest school in like two years. 'Cause I can do it.
There's a billion of languages, including Latin, Greek,...
Plus some extra classes, not just normal programme. >< :mad:

i just want to say good bye to my
social teacher Mr. Edwards
my science/out door ed teacher Mr. Mills
my math teacher Mrs. Ortigosa

you were the teacher that i didn't totalt hate and let us watch tv during class, we watched soccer durring social and we went outside and played football when we were suppost to be learning science but i dont like science anyway

Haha, I just found out that I'm going to the hardest school in like two years. 'Cause I can do it.
There's a billion of languages, including Latin, Greek,...
Plus some extra classes, not just normal programme. ><

I would love to learn latin, I think our school in introducing it next year.

Latin's great, I love it.
You can't really do much with the language itself (except for some great quotes maybe), but it really helps you to understand a lot of other languages.

Unofficial Slogan of Memorial Composite High School:

"Come to Memorial to see how many rednecks and throwing cherry bombs in the toilets AT ONCE!"

Yeah. Hated my High School. So glad I'm going off to NAIt, which has a beautiful campus. And the Graphic Design Wing is actually clean. And provides FREE coffee (Ohbaby!)

Steve_Jobs said:
You can't really do much with the language itself (except for some great quotes maybe), but it really helps you to understand a lot of other languages.
That's why I want to learn it, but on the other side I'm scared, 'cause people say it's hard. :confused:

Shine said:
Steve_Jobs said:
That's why I want to learn it, but on the other side I'm scared, 'cause people say it's hard. :confused:

Oh yeah I have been teaching it to myself since 8th grade (I am going into 10th now) and it is the most difficult language to learn without a doubt. It is so worth it though (Okay probably not but still), go for it!

You are lucky you get to learn or have the chance to learn latin. I live in Scotland so the only languages we get to learn in high school is either German, French, Italian or Spanish. It's an ok choice I suppose but starts to get a bit boring after a while.

Laetri said:
Oh yeah I have been teaching it to myself since 8th grade (I am going into 10th now) and it is the most difficult language to learn without a doubt. It is so worth it though (Okay probably not but still), go for it!
I think it's a good thing to know if you want to be a doctor or something. But I'll learn it in any case, since I'll have Slovene, English, Spanish, Russian, Latin and Greek in my programme. And a bunch of other stuff.

Back