The School Thread : /

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lilbug, Sep 12, 2005.

1. StarGirl11

StarGirl11 Witness

Technically out of school for the summer. I'm attending a camp though that is kind of like school except a lot more fun. Learning math (I managed to convince the guy in charge to teach me Calculus even though I haven't taken Pre-Cal, because he won't teach Pre-Cal and I am bored out of my mind learning what I just learned a few weeks ago), how to program, etc. The schedule is also a lot like school starts at 8:00 in the morning gets out at 4:00 in the afternoon though we usually have an hour of free time if we get done early. So it is like school but a lot more fun.

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

HOW CAN YOU BE EXCITED?!?!?!
    I definatly hate french, so therefore I don't think it's easy, and english is impossible to study for, since they put quotes on it, and he doesn't tell you what quotes there are, I don't know what the rest of the test has on it, so I can't really study for it. French......I'm just so done with french. Only one more year left of that...unfortunatly, it's an AP class..

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol:

Well, I'm great at french so I love it. The test was made by our very retarded teacher so it'll be fun. I'm great at english as well, and it's basically poem theory and reading comprehension so it'll go by like a breeze.

4. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: My sister took french in high school, and she absolutely hated it as well. The only thing she knows how to say in french is 'hello', 'goodbye', and lastly, 'I don't know' :lol: I guess that would come in handy for her :p But she also said french was hard. My mom took it as well and both my sister and my mom hated it.

That's why I'm taking spanish :p

5. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Its my last day of Grade 12. I should be happy, but no.

I'm taking an extra year of high school.

6. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

My school is the ninth circle of hell, actually. 99.9 percent of the people in it are idiots, there are about 4 windows (all in the New Building), the paint job is 500 years old, the entire building is made of drywall, the air conditioning is so messed up we have to dress in layers since it's either 55, 70, or 80, not to mention the teachers (or most of them) are turd-brained, the budgetheads spend all of the money on the football team, and not to mention the so-called "curriculums" make no sense whatsoever. So yeah. I want to be unschooled.

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

First week of being a college sophomore for me.
    School started 13June for me.

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I'm almost done, and thank god. I have next week left then High School is over for me.

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

yay tuesday in out door ed we are going a swimming for are last field trip!!! and then we have some test for the rest of the week and then "SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER SCHOOLS OUT FOREVER" (or atleats till sept)

aww my favorite teachers are leaving mr mills, mr edwards

10. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I graduated high school in 2000. went to college in Computing from 2000-2004, then worked for a year, then tried biology in a higher level of college...

Next year I will attend college again in a higher level. first year or two years (depends if I take the 3 year or 4 year route) I will have Computing. And then specialize myself for two years in Computional Biology...

I actually can't wait to start going to school again. Since last year didn't work out the way I wanted to... I stopped in February and started to find a job.. that didn't go as easy as I thought. I finally have a job for the summer since last week.

11. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Another month and I'm done with my student life.. forever!! :eek: studied for 6 years.. but I won't leave school really.. just accepted a teaching job in Ulft :lol: Don't ask where it is, even the Dutch don't know! Going to teach English as Second Language (for which I'm qualified) and French (for which I'm not, but they needed someone, and it'll only be for four hours a week). Going to teach to the lowest educational level we have here and 12 to 16-year-olds :D

12. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Are you goint to teach those VMBO kids??? hehehe I'm living in Rotjeknor but indeed I have no idea where Ulft is! :lol: And holland isn't so big!

13. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Yeah I'm going to teach VMBO, I taught every level really, and never had a preference, so VMBO is good :) Ulft is in the Achterhoek, near the German border and am going to move to Doetinchem!

14. Shine

Shine Police Officer

This school year has been the best year ever, even though it was the most difficult.I really don't want it to end, 'cause I have some good friends and I don't think we'll ever be the same again.
    But on the other side I can't wait'till next week ends and summer holidays start, 'cause I'm exhausted.

I'm very proud on myself for doing well.

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Gawd, how I loathe my schedule for this semester!!!