The School Thread : /

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lilbug, Sep 12, 2005.

1. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

I don't know if anyone has made a school thread so i'm just making one. This thread is for school! obviously! :D From middle school to college! you guys can talk about anything about it.. Projects, field trips, homework, evil teachers, grades, embarrassing moments, you name it! lol sorry for the crappy beginning.

i'm working on this big history project. well.. it's pretty big.. it's about the U.S. Constitution..

2. Gregies_Lady27

Gregies_Lady27 Pathologist

What Grade are you in lilbug? Im in 8th ive been doing a bunch of junk...I have a spanish test tuesday...a social studies test (OMG THANK YOU I FORGOT!) that obviously, i need to study for...and a science lab too...we always do science labs haha

3. drkate

drkate Corpse

im in grade 11 in australia... its our second last year! my school is in it's last week before the holidays! only 4 more days of school till a 2 week break! i cant wait! i did a maths test today though and i have a science report due on wednesday and an ancient history test about ancient roman slavery on thursday.

4. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I'm in my Masters now.. and I just wanted to nag about one thing here: today I have class from 5-7pm :confused: but that's dinnertime!! I'll order pizza for the whole class *empties pockets* can't do.. am broke. But it's just wrong, because I'll be home at earliest at 9pm and CSI starts at 9.30.. so I only need to miss one train (I have to switch trains twice) and I'll be too late for it :( Have the same problem at thursday. Thank god for VCRs!!

Today is going to be my real first schoolday again :) and my teacher's from Miami, but she doesn't know Calleigh Duquesne :(

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I should write essays from four books. *yawns*

6. CSIri

CSIri Captain

I should be in school, but I'm not :lol:
    Just one of those days I don't feel like going. Besides I don't have any important lessons today. :D

7. Ducky

^That's what I always said on my last year in Upper Secondary school :lol:

8. CSIri

CSIri Captain

I have more important things to do today.. Like sleeping, exercise and maybe I'll go to town and find out what date I'll take my practical driving test.. Pretty soon I'll have my driving licence! :D

9. drkate

drkate Corpse

i have the althletics carnival tomorrow! should be interesting... but at least there are no classes!

10. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

I have my first day of classes in under an hour now.

And I'm still in residence. Posting on a website. Can anyone tell that I'm not thrilled to be going?

Yeah.

I've got the most classes today. 3. But they screw up the entire day.

So I have Developmental Psychology, then Children's Literature and then (groan!) Research Methods in Psychology. (double groan - its from 6-9 pm tonight :()

So yes, this is a nice thread that I'll be gripping in... :D

11. Ducky

Ugh, Research Methods in Psychology... ewww, I can still remember those horrible classes.

12. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Good. Someone else has taken it. :D I've planned for lots of difficulty (anything involving math is HARD for me) so... if its alright I'll ask questions of you?

Edit: I just got back from my Developmental Psychology course. BIG CLASS. Sounds like fun to me though! (Easy if I pay attention and do well on exams!)

13. Ducky

Ask questions if you like... it's been just couple years when I were on that course :D
    But I do remember it was the nicer teacher who kept that course :lol: We had this older teacher (who we called a Mummy) and her classes were soooooo boring. After 5mins you were ready to fall asleep. Until we started to count how many times she says "nice" during the class :lol:

14. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

i'm in 8th grade also. yess. i feel so young to other people here.. not that anyone here is old! don't take it that way. :D

15. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

I had my first day at college today. It was so awesome.

ctx :D