The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

to my sweet enoing litlle cat:

I know you dont understand human language but you make me grazy, the way you run in the house and making things breake.. It makes me angry, and then the maiuwing at the door it makes my headache even worser and its not cool. But i know you cant help it and the most of the time you make me smile or you are the reason i want to live this life. But you can be a pain in the ass, sometimes then. its a bit enoing how you are but i can imagen it, you are just exploring the world. its not easy for you 2. I know that and i LOVE you little Lilly but stop driving me grazy sweety.. Just try to listen to me and be sweet for 1 day..
    !!!;)

2. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

To the french kids:
    Ophelie, though it was hard sometimes,because both of us are really shy, it was great to have you here, you are a really nice and sweet girl. :D I just wasn't expecting that you would be so childish, and that affected me a bit. But it was cool, and I do realise that you were not even aware of some things that you did. Me neither probably. And I know that I would have some problems with everyone else if I had lived with them as directly as I did with you, that's why I do have negative points to mention about you, but that doesn't mean I would prefer to have anyone else. I know that it is different when we are just there for a few moments instead of always...
    Claire,I had a great time with you, you're such a lovely girl, I loved your interest in everything, your way of acting, your sense of humor, everything! It will be nice to remember your effort to say portuguese words...
    Angele, nice to have someone who always seemed to understand us, even when we mixed three languages in a simple sentence, and someone who could explain us some thigns that we didn't undertand. You're a very clever young girl, and I am sure you will be have a bright future.
    Tsilla...About you girl?! OMG, about you there are so much to say...But just in some words...Lets just say that I never ever met a girl with so much energy and as crazy as you! Between not understanding not even a single word of what you said because you speak so fast and the fact that you're not even bothered with that, it was so funny to have you there. Never forget the "Jack Sparrow" side in you :lol:
    Jean-Baptiste, you're just the cutest, coolest little boy I have ever seen in my life. I know you weren't interested in our opinion, though. Anyway, and from the comments I have heard about you, I hope to hear about you some years from now, as a great soccer player. ;)
    Everyone else, thank you for the great moments you shared here, I am sure you will not forget this, and neither will I.

To Jessica:
    I'm sorry you acted like you did. Really never expected that from you. People can really disappoint us sometimes. And you just did it today. I guess you know that you acted badly, you just don't want to admit it. At least it is hard to believe that anyone would ever think that acted correctly doing something like you did :(

3. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

To the Head of School:
    I cant believe what you did to my daugher, you had no right, you are supposed to be a good example not lose your temper and rant and rave at her, she is only 11, and she did nothing wrong in the first place. Just because you dont feel well that doesnt give you the right to treat her like a piece of dirt, not only did I deserve that apology she does too but I know you are not going to give it to her, you are not a big enough person. If you weren't retiring at the end of this year then I would lodge a formal complaint about you and try and get you fired. Dont ever treat my daughter that way again.

(That feels better)

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To someone: It really sometimes bothers me when every single thing I do bugs you. Everything about me somehow finds a way to bug you. I don't like it...at all. We were best friends before, now everything I say and do makes you mad...

5. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To Jessica:
    When will you finally realize that Dereck doesn't like you? I'm sick of hearing all of this "He loves me but just won't say it" junk. Ashley, Jeffery, and I have all asked him if he is even remotely interested in you, and everytime he says Never! Get it through your head! If you don't believe us, then ask him yourself, but he's gonna tell you the same thing.

To the people in charge of the building fund at church:
    I am tired of hearing about the new building fund. I don't care how great the building is supposedly going to be, because once you tell the members about the 1.3 million dollar price tag, no one is going to want to do it! If you haven't noticed in the 75 years that this church has been here, a lot of the members don't have a lot of money to give. And even if we did it certainly wouldn't go to build a ridciulous addition that we don't even need. Just renovate what we already have and it will be just as good as a brand new building.

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

To my substitue PE teacher.
    I hate you. There are some assholes in our class that won't do the excercises, so doing them 50 times won't help in any way, just tired out the people who do work hard. And then 1/2 a mile, 20 sit-ups and another 1/2 mile, 20 push ups? Come on, We're not superheroes. And, on top of that, you make us play basketball and say 'I want to see RUNNING out of you?' Some of us have lives. I had a soccer game at lunch and softball practice for 2 hours after school. Can you say exhausted?

7. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

To my mother's boyfriend: How dare you tell me what to do? You're not my freakin' father! I can't believe you actually tried to or whatsoever. And to say that it's your house, even my room, is so not a step in the right direction. You know how I feel about my room. I have all the say in there. It's the only place I can decide over. You better not take that away from me. And what you just said downstairs was soo childish! I mean, you can be grumpy all you want, but if you think you can yell at me, or my brother, you don't know me as good as you think you do. I really can't stand you at the moment, and for your information, I will be ignoring you all day. If I can maybe all week. Be prepared, because it's not going to be easy for you.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Hey I didn't know about this thread!

To Miale: You have a lot of nerve talking to me. After all of thos terrible things you have said to(That's right, I heard them all) I don't really know if I should be your friend again.

To both Kaitlyns: One of you was a very good friend of mine, the other one of you didn't take enough time to get to know me. What is it with you two? Why do you both hate me? I tried to be nice to you both and then you treat me very poorly and i just don't understand. Why have you both turned your backs against me?

9. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

To all my friends:

Please, for the love of God, stop quoting Dane Cook. It wasn't funny when he said it, and it really isn't when you say it. Perhaps if you worshipped a comedian with some talent it wouldn't annoy me so much.

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To friend: I have no clue whether this is just discussing what's been bothering us, or us fighting. Because, we are not yelling (or typing in capslock I guess) but we kinda getting mad. It's kinda like arguing politley. Hmm, very odd.

To antoher friend: I am gay, I am gay, I am gay. Now all that's left to do is say it to your face...I'm just so scared too...

To my roommate: Okay, so sorry that I'm like so moody today. You are like, trying to make me feel better and I keep spazing. I'm super sorry, I just feel like crap and I'm having a really bad day, and my legs hurt...but my legs don't have much to do with it.

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To the girl who ran across the road without looking if there's a car coming:

ARE YOU A FRIGGIN RETARD!? HAVE YOUR PARENTS NOT TELL YOU WHAT YOU DO BEFORE YOU CROSS THE ROAD!? What a stupid thing to do that you run over the road and DON*T EVEN LOOK BEHING IF THERE'S A CAR COMING! I was already on the friggin other lane because you were walking side by side so I won't hit you AND YOU GODDAMN RAN STRAIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAR! Be glad that my reaction was fast and managed NOT TO HIT YOU! ANd also be glad that I didn't get up from the car and grab your coat and started shaking you BECAUSE YOU CAN BE SUCH AN IDIOT! I was sooo mad and I swear next time I won't hit the breaks! I hope you remember this day rest of your life AND NEXT TIME TURN YOUR HEAD BEFORE START RUNNING ACROSS THE ROAD YOU LITTLE IDIOT!

*breaths in*

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*huggles Ducky* Calm girl, remember to breath :)

To my parents: Oh come on. I knew you'd say that. I actually told you not to say it. Still you said it. Just leave me alone in my little CSI world, please, it's where I like to be. Telling me it's just a TV show isn't gonna help, and it certainly won't improve my mood. I KNOW it's just a TV show, I'm not insane. It just happens to be the TV show I'm addicted to, though, so please let me scream at the screen and feel crappy because of some spoiler I read.

To friends: Read the above :rolleyes:

13. wibble

wibble Corpse

Poor Ducky :( *huggles*

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm sorry to hear that Ducky.

But I'm sorry, one part really did sound funny and I can't help but laugh.

:lol: As Catherine said on CSI "I'm sorry. It's horrible. But it's really funny. It's horrible
    and it's funny." :lol:

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nikki, I feel your pain.

Mom: PLEASE don't tell me it's just a show. I know that it's just a show, I don't need you to tell me. You know I LOVE it so you could atleast TRY to understand. I wasn't even half upset as I was before... So I'm glad you didn't see me then. I wonder what you would have thought. Maybe next time I'll let you guess why I'm in a bad mood. *sigh* :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.