The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bird_of_flame said:
To myself: Shut up and type; there's no such thing as writer's block, just a lack of focus. And STOP PROCRASTINATING!

:lol: :lol: Can I... can I post this somewhere for me when I get writer's block? :lol: :p

To a friend, who i once thought of as my brother: Why did you call, you know it hurts me. I miss you but i cant see you. You made some bad decisions, i thought you were all better thast why i gave you a chance. ut now your on crack and i cant handle that so can you please just stop calling. I cant take it.

To my best friend:

I feel like I don't even know you anymore. I miss you so much even though I see you almost every day. You've changed so much, you're not the same person you used to be. Come back to me. :(

To the people who make the American Idol:

I Think it is totaly no fair that people who live in Canada cant vote for people on American Idol and visa versa, i dont even like Canadian Idol, i dont like the judges nor the host and to me American people are just better :)lol:) and now i cant vote for Blake Lewis you DASTARDS!

To this creepy girl in my school:

Stop stalking me and MY best friend!

To my coworker:

- We work in cubicles; please, please, please learn to control the volume of your voice!!!!! We do not need another day of the three-week saga of your washer and dryer. If you haven't done laundry since February, I entreat you to please go to a laundromat! Or even better, come over to my house and use mine. I will thank you for the silence.

- And, on a hygiene note, when you have a cold and need to blow your nose, please use the napkin only once. They are disposable for a reason. You're not supposed to re-use a single one over and over and over. It's gross and since you are in my line of sight, I see it every time you do it and throw up in my mouth a little. It's also grossly unhygienic.

To a someone: Thanks for lying to me, for no reason. Real nice of you, great friend you are
To another someone: This is none of your busniess. I do not need you telling me I hang off her constantly. Cause I don't
To another someone : I think I like you...more than a friend..

to my friends............I do not watch too much CSI: Miami!!!!!!..i don't know the meaning of those words in a sentence together....or maybe you just don't watch enough..hmmmmmm......There is absloutly no such thing as too much CSI: Miami!!!!! I don't care what you say you're not getting me to go out between the hours of 7pm to 9 pm...and on mondays 7pm to 11pm.......so don't call me because my phone will be unhooked and my door locked with the tv blaring loud so that everyone in the house can hear the episode....AND I DON"T WANT TO HEAR YOUR CRAP ABOUT HOW GRISSOM IS BETTER THAN HORATIO AND HIS STUPID SUNNIES AND CHEESY ONELINERS!!!!!!!!!!DON"T DIS H IN FRONT OF ME BECAUSE YOU DON"T WANT ME TO TACKLE YOU TO THE GROUND AGAIN!!!!! CAUSE I WILL IF U KEEP MESSIN WITH ME AND MY CSI: MIAMI OBSESSION!!!!................wow that feels good to get that out in the open....oh and my firends refuse to talk to me now because they think i'm too obsessed........which i don't know the meaning of together in a sentence........

More content to posts, please.

I know this is Misc and there's many threads that you cannot exactly come up with lots of words (like Hangman) but please, despite the fact that this is misc... there is still a thing called spamming and it's avoided by putting enough content to posts.

To a guy:
I don't know exactly if you consider it a DATE. I'd love to meet you, because you used to be a good friend of mine... But the way you talked to me on MSN was weird and it feels like you want more. Well, we'll see. It'll be a little awkward after those things. I HOPE you already forgot about it, but I KNOW you didn't.

To everyone on my MSN list:
I'll upload that pic, guys, because I'm getting sick of the fact that you spam my mail! Do not ask for that pic anymore!

To ....:

Im happy with you, cant life without you already, dont know how long i can handle myself and do nothing. Its going to be a long year for us and for the way we feel, but its great that we can try it on this way. So we can challenge each other but also found out of its real what we feel. But i think that is real, no i know its real. Dont doubt about that.. HIHI im so happy and i feel so save when you are around and i miss you much when you leave. I really do mabey i dont show that much and i will try to do it more but is a little scary for me and very new. So dont think i dont love because i do. xxx to you...

to eric hovind:
that was the most incredibly frustrating thing i have ever had to listen to. your entire argument against evolution was based on lies, myths, misconceptions and incomplete information. i just wish i had a microphone so that i could set you straight, because i know the majority of the audience believed every lie you told.

*whew* now if only i got to say that to him id feel much better :lol:

To A: Can you pretty please stop telling me about your relationship problems? Please? It's driving me insane. I mean, yes I'd always help out a friend, but that doesn't mean you have to come to me with every single development that happens with your girlfriend. Seriously, I didn't need to know the specifics of her last relationships, I didn't need to know how you rate yourself as a kisser, I didn't need to know that you were a virgin, and I especially didn't need to know exactly when you lost it with her! Haven't you ever heard of T.M.I?! Also, when we're working on the group project, you don't need to turn your portion into something about your girlfriend, or into something where you ask me (in the guise of "work") for advice for your relationship. It's not my problem, and hell if I have any experience in the department; I'm single, remember? Sometimes I feel like you go on and on just to rub it in my face; yes, I realize that I'm probably very low on the "must have as a girlfriend" scale, but that doesn't mean you have to rub it in. Seriously, drop the subject and leave me alone; if you want to talk to someone about your relationship problems, talk to your girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back