The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

To T's family:

Ok, I haven't heard from any of you in almost a year. Now all of a sudden you expect me to drop everything and go to a baby shower for you, why? I have put you all in the past where you belong. After everything that has been said about me in your family and the things you all took from me you expect me to be ok with it. He & I haven't talked in almost 2 years and I am ok with that. I know that if I were to go it would open old wounds and I can't handle that. I am done with you all...please just let me be.

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Boss.

You suck.

DT fell.down.stairs. People DIE from falling down stairs. She's injured and all you can do is sit there an imply to ME that she'd lose her job over it? You're probably just grateful it didn't happen at work. Pig.

What would you do if one of us got hit be a car (God forbid). Do you expect us to crawl to work and grin and bear it? I can't even post here the strongest words I want to call you but one starts with a B and the other a C.

And how come CK can book a last minute holiday and you're fine with it, but D can't take a sick day? Oh wait. It's because CK is loaded isn't it? Jerk.

:censored:

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

To our bosses:

Because of the economy we had to let two people go and all I hear is how we need to cut back! Business is bad all over. Many of our clients have had the banks close their doors.

It's bad out there, I get it. However, hiring your daughter, again, while she is on spring break, is JUST WRONG!!! Yes we have two people out, but it is both of your jobs to fill in when needed.

I hear how I need to cut hours in my department, but you can hire your daughter? :wtf: Again? :wtf:

Nepotism at it's finest! I know how the company can save plenty of money. Get ride of one or both of you. You treat your employees with no respect. I can't stand having two GM's that are married to each other. Together you both make a ton of money and still expense personal purchases.

You two make me sick. Thank God, I've decided to go back to school and so I can't the hell out of this place.

4. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear speedy,

Are our bosses related?

E.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the idiots in the computer lab: Seriously. Shut. Up. This is a college campus and I had to move from the library because the freshman were being loud and mouthy...then I encounter another loud group in here. Do you really think that the "Please be quiet" signs do not apply to you? Well sorry kids, but they do. And yes I will freely point out that it is supposed to be quiet in here...and no the person in the lab advisor chair is not going to listen to you....they have told you twice already as well. Oh you don't like being called kids when I say "Kids quiet down" well sorry but you are acting like children and I call them as I see them. Grow up, get some maturity...and respect others that actually want to get work done or relax in peace.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To the elementary school!

No wonder kids are money hungry these days. It's exactly what you're teaching them! Pay a dollar and wear a sports shirt to school today. Well thank you we have the pleasure of paying a dollar just so my nephew can go to school since his non-sports shirts are dirty or too good for school. Nothing like giving us notice of this the afternoon before. This combined with the cookie dough sales last week, the dollar to wear a hat the week before, dollar for inside out and backwards day. Have you tried just teaching kids instead of all these fundraisers. I know you need money but name someone around here who doesn't.

To the Youth Soccer League

I don't care that you've fixed thing up with the state AG's office! We still want our $80 back. Like we already told you he wasn't even at tryouts. You've already confirmed he isn't on any of the teams. We don't care that there is going to be a spring season we just want our $80 back. It's been 4 months since we first asked for it and we're getting tired of waiting. We need that money.

7. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

To ME: Do your economics DAMMIT! WTF! Stop stalling. :wtf: You really, really need to or you will have a HUGE problem.

To teacher: will you stop being so annoying and say: Oh I don't think you're gonna make it this year! DON'T BE SO NEGATIVE, pleeeaaaase! :(

To Arjan: You're nice. I like you. But you don't have to be so negative either. And don't cut your hair like that anymore.

8. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

To my boss-
    I know I've ranted about this before but I don't think you took it to heart cause you're doing it AGAIN. Do not schedule a required training on a Saturday! I work Monday through Friday. I work hard Monday through Friday, I like my weekends to do... whatever I so choose. You have five days to schedule this stupid thing, don't force me to come in on Saturday. You make it sound all charitable, cause I get continuing education units for it. I have enough units for the next THREE YEARS because of all the trainings you're calling.
    Oh and DON'T be surprised when I roll in in my sweatpants, or when I take a full day off next week.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Not directed at anyone on this board, but will say I express my gratitude to the mods for their good work.

I don't know what part of freedom of speech you don't get. And then you twist my words so you can label me a bigot. What is wrong you, you nimrod. Go back to school and learn some manners. Do you realize how crazy you look when reveal all my screen names and my real name on those boards. You come across as vindictive and mean. Seriously, get a life.

Oh and for God's sake, will the economy ever, get better. I gotta kid to support.

And and on that note, to my daughter's father, she's your kid too dammit. So don't get all mad about sending support.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear D: Will you ever remember we used to hang out? It's so weird, when we talk to each other it's like we've never known each other, yet I can tell both of us remember. I love our awkward moments though. Anyways, there's no problem with being friends again. :(

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Dear Certain Hollywood Folks:

Who do you think you're kidding? You can't take a hot guy, give him a boring hairdo, put him in clunky glasses, dress him in nerdy/baggy/crappy clothes, pretend like he's NOT a hot guy, then "de-uglify" him and expect our reaction to be: "WHAT? He's been a hot guy all along?!? I am shocked!"

You did it on Ugly Betty with Christopher Gorham. You did it on Heroes with Justin Baldoni. You even freaking did it on Stargate SG-1 with Michael Shanks.

WE ARE NOT STUPID. DO NOT INSULT OUT INTELLIGENCE. We have not been fooled and it is not shocking when the guy is "revealed" to be hot. So...

Cut it out.

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

To my dad's crazy ex-wife:

What don't you understand about divorce. Divorce means you leave my father alone. He put up with you and your cheating ways for too long and now you expect him to give you another chance because you now realized how good you had it. WTF! You drove a wedge between us for 12 years and now that things are finally better you want to step in and ruin it. GO AWAY! My dad tells you that he doesn't want to give you another chance so you go to the house and steal all the bedsheets and curtains. How childish is that! Just leave us alone. Let my father be happy already because he deserves someone who loves him, not his money.

13. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Heck yeah! He was already hot when he was in Medical Investigation!

To boss: If you don't let me have that day off next week, I might just quit!

14. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

To my parents: This is getting tiring. I can't talk to you anymore about random things, and when I need a little help, not financial help, but moral support, you just turn your back on me and scream at me saying that I should be more responsible. I'm 20 years old. I moved away from home 2 years ago in another city, where I support myself, and where I struggle to finish a school that I don't really like, but continued with it because I didn't want to waste two years. Now, that I quit my job, you are asking me daily how am I going to pay my rent, and how you two are not forced to send me any money. Well guess what: I didn't ask you to. But, please I'm still your daughter, if I don't find work soon, I will not be able to pay the rent, or eat. And the last thing I need from you is to patronize me. At least give moral support, not bash me when you call daily asking me if I found a job. Should I remind you, dear "father" how you got sacked 5 years ago, and you didn't have a job for a year and a half, forcing my mother to keep the expenses on her salary as a nurse? Was it good to sit in the house for a year and a half listening to music loudly while your step daughter tried to study so that she can pull herself out of the misery that was her adolescence, and fight with all her power not to become like her mother? I gave 100% and I managed to pull myself out. And in the day I left the house I sworn that I will go to school, finish it with high marks and support myself. Just to prove myself that I don't need anyone, let alone a man, like you did mother, and he made your life a living hell. I don't need anyone but me. But right now, I am low. I will be better, I always was, but I just need moral support, just "It'll be OK" and a smile. And you wonder why I don't come home often. Just once every 3 months. And you're 120 km away. That should give you something to think about. I don't hate you, I just don't love you. My grandma was right when she told you that if you keep treating me like this you will end up all alone when you'll be old and in need of help, dear mother. I'm sick and tired of this bullcrap. Honestly mother, you don't know me at all. I want to go away. I got a job offer in Norway and I have to say yay or nay until 22nd of March. Or maybe volunteer in Africa, to teach English in schools, because I have that option too. I wanted to turn it down, but it seems that the best way to get rid of you and your stupid mentality and your stupid behavior is to leave the country. Maybe being on the other side of the continent, or maybe on another continent will determine you to leave me the f... alone. Don't act like you are entitled to thanks from me. No, actually I am. Thanks for not giving me any education at all, and making me learning how not to be just by looking at you two. I just couldn't keep this bottled up inside. I can keep things to my own, but..when I pretend that I am ignoring them, it doesn't mean that they don't hurt. I just have to learn to grow a thicker skin so I can be able to take more kicks in the behind and then smile. But thanks again for showing me how not to behave with my children.

To my grandma: thank you for existing. Thank you for taking care of me the first 10 years of my life. Thanks for bathing me when I was a baby, thanks for feeding me, thanks for putting clothes on my back. Thanks for teaching me how to read and write, thank you for enrolling me in English classes when I was little, thank you for being the mother that didn't want me for the first ten years of my life. And even now, even though you know that I earned my own money, you still tried to help me as little as you could. Thanks for loving me unconditionally, and thank you for everything you're doing even now. I miss grandpa too. And I wish I can come and visit more often.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

To Mr Disgusting,
    You are a disgusting, rude, nasty person. I don't care if you have mental problems and are on meds. IMO if you are well enough to come into the library and make enquiries, and alone - I've never seen you with a carer - then I'm assuming you know you don't burp in people's faces, repeatedly, especialy when all such people are trying to do is help you out. I think you do it just to be rude and digusting, and you also repeatedly ask for the same information which is a waste of our time. You are a rude and nasty person.

To Optician Lady from Boots
    Thanks so much for half blinding me by squirting lots of that air crap in my eye and then doing the retina pic thing loads of times.

Dear Optician Lady from ViewPoint who got my contact lens out when it was stuck in my eye
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU!!! You are my favourite optician in the world.

To half of contact lens that got stuck in my eye
    I hate you you piece of crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.