The Promise of the Future-GSR RP

Sara walked to the other end of the couch and sat down. "Is Grissom mad at me?? I think I might of upset him earlier."

"I don't think so, what would make you think that?" she asked genuinly shocked. " I though he was mad at me!" she laughed again. She looked over at Greg, the foot or 2 in between them made the scilence inbetween them eerie.

Greg listened as Sara said, "I don't think so, what would make you think that?" He didn't even want to try to explain on the count he hasn't been doing that very good lately, then he heard her say, "I thought he was mad at me." Then she laughed, so so did Greg. At that time Greg had then fixed his eyes upon hers again, just like he had earlier.

Then he turned his laugh into one of his killer smiles that would make any girl of any age go weak at the knees. He realized she was staring at his eyes too, so he slowly krepted his way one inch at a time closer to Sara. And then he reached his hand up to her face slowly wiping the side of it with his sleeve. He found Sara smiling now, so so did he once more as he said, "Eye lash."

"eyelash"

She grabbed his wrist and blew on the top of his hand
"making a wish" She smiled. She felt like...like she did when she looked at Grissom. She turned her head away and smiled.

As Sara grabbed Greg's wrist he felt his whole body start to shake for some reason, he didn't know what it was, but he liked it whatever it was.
Then he heard her say quietly, "Making a wish."
He smiled again, but smaller than before, then she turned her head around to where she was now looking out the window.

He wasn't sure exactly what he needed t say, so he just hoped it was right, on the count she seemed in a god mood now.
"Hey Sara, I was wondering maybe if you... wanted to watch a movie or something, I heard the new Jorja Fox and Eric Szmanda movie was pretty cool, it also has william petersen in it. It's about how Jorja's person likes William, but then ends up sort of falling for Eric too."

(hahaha)

"Hey Sara, I was wondering maybe if you... wanted to watch a movie or something, I heard the new Jorja Fox and Eric Szmanda movie was pretty cool, it also has william petersen in it. It's about how Jorja's person likes William, but then ends up sort of falling for Eric too."

"Sure! I LOVE Willian Petersen! and Eric is like the cutest EVER!" she sounded like a teen but she didn't care. "Wait, we're is it?" she asked remembering she was still holding his hand, she instantly dropped it and stood up

"Sure! I love William Petersen! And Eric is like the cutest EVER!" ((So true, so true!!! :lol:)

He heard her say that as she stood up quickly also saying, "where is it?"
Then Greg stood up beside her as he said, "I have a copy in my car, you sit back down and I'll go get it, be back in a flash!"
And he was off in a flash! Then he came walking back inside her house as if he owned the place or something, and then he put the dvd in the player and sat back down right next to Sara again.

Lucky thing that he had a copy. She sat back down and watched the door as Greg ran back in and sat next to her. She leaned into him as the opening credits started. Once Eric came on the screen she melted then looked back at Greg acknoledging the surprising resemblance. She shook it off and silently laughed at her self.

As the opening credits came on Greg felt Sara lean up against him, laying her head on his shoulder, then he slowly and gently put his head on hers hoping his head didn't weigh to much for her. Then they both started watching the movie, and every time Jorja came on the screen he was mezmerised by her beauty, much looking like Sara.

He had been told before that everyone in the world did have a twin somewhere, so he started to think maybe that Sara Sidle's was Jorja Fox, and then he silently laughed to himself thinking that would be impossible. But anyway, as a few minutes past, they both started to yawn, and then Greg said softly as the mane kissing scene came on, "You know Sara, I'm glad I came over after all....."

"You know Sara, I'm glad I came over after all....."

"after all? What were you gonna do other wize?" She asked looking up at him laughing. She stared up into his eyes then yawned. "Im sorry, I didn't get much sleep today, Brass called me early this morning. I think im gonna go lie down. You can stick around if you'd like" she said standing up and streching her armss over her head.

(Thanks) :)

-

Greg heard Sara say she wanted to go lay down for a bit, but he could stay if he liked. So Greg stood up for a minute right next to Sara as he said, "I guess I'll stay for a while, in case you need anything, just give me a call, I'll be right in here."

Greg just looked at Sara for a minute wondering what everyone else was up too. So as soon as Sara went to the back, he picked up his phone a dialed Warrick's number, it rang twice, and then he answered.

(sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been away at a camp)

Sara headed to her room and layed down on the bed. She heard Greg talking to Warrick, Incoherently of course. She lay her head down on the pillow and watched the dots on her ceiling dance around the walls. She slowly closed her eyes then flew them open when she heard Greg step on a creaky board. She closed them again and fell asleep.

Sara was everything he ever wanted, and he could not help but regret his decision to leave her in her time of need. He needed to get out. Because he felt trapped, and his intensified feelings for her scared him. Dating a subordinate was frowned upon, and heavily discouraged. Ecklie would have a field day with this. He pushed his answering machine button which announced he had no missed calls. He sighed as he fell into his over-sized chair that was facing his small television in his living room. Turning the tv on, Grissom sighed again at the news that was being broadcasted as the latest edition. "This isn't news...this is a tradegy," his said quietly in the dark to himself.

Back