The Promise of the Future-GSR RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Waiting, Jan 20, 2007.

1. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Awsome Story guys! Keep up the great work!!

2. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

After Nick hung up with Grissom he just stared at Greg, and Greg said, "So, what did he have to say?? I bet he didn't even say sorry did he?"
    Greg was still really upset, for the most part because he really want to be there for Sara and he knew Grissom was. He was always jealous of them anyway. But he finally calmed down anyway, so Nick gave Greg his phone back and Greg re dailed Grissom's number.

He swore to himself he was going to be calm the whole time, no matter what. But he did know one thing for sure, he was going to talk to Sara one way or another.

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Grissom raised an eyebrown to Sara's vague answer of 'nothing.' "Well, that was Greg and Nick, and it seems we have a small lead in your brother's case. We found the car that was used for the drive by shooting, but the bad news is that the car was stolen and then placed back in the same spot the owner left it. Supposedly, the owner of the vehicle did not like his vehicle being taken in as evidence, and roughed Greg up a bit," Grissom said as he rubbed at his temple.

His phone suddenly vibrated as he looked down as saw Greg's name flash across the screen. "Grissom..."

4. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

awesome, keep it up!

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

"You're welcome, Catherine...... it was nothing, really...."
    He found himself, yet again, staring into her stunning blue eyes. He probably shouldn't have been thinking about it at this moment in time, but he was wondering if she wanted a kiss or more, because Catherine seemed to have accepted his arms which were wrapped around her body seconds ago.

6. ericisacutie

(I'm sooo sorry it's been so long, I was out of town, in Las Vegas!)

-----------

When Grissom answered his phone Greg tried to be as calm as he could be, Grissom said hello, and then Greg said, "Grissom, it's Greg...... Sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to be so.... so.... so..... ummmmmm, mean.... It's just I'm a bit worried about Sara, can I talk to her please???"
    Nick just stared.

7. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

I've been in Vegas too! :D

8. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Grissom was about to lecture Greg on remaining calm at a crime scene, but stopped the moment he asked to speak to Sara. "Of course," he said softly to Greg. "Sara," Grissom said as he handed the phone to Sara. "It's Greg."

Maybe he was feeling a bit stressed or maybe he just wasn't happy with Greg work performance today. Greg almost seemed deliberately provoking to Grissom, and there was no telling how he was with the owner of the stolen car. He sighed as he made a mental note to talk to Nick about this later.

9. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Sara watched Grissom as his emotion quickly changed, then he handed the phone to her. She set her photo album down and snached it out of his hand "Hey Greg" she said leaning back in her chair. "Ya, Im....better than earlier.So, hows the crime scene going? Ya, I wish I could be there, but Grissom here won't let me go" She turned to Grissom and "Glared" at him. "Anyways, you should go work on the scene, Ya is Nick or someone eles with you? No Im fine.Bye" She closed the phone and handed it back to Grissom. She picked up her album again. Flipping through all the pages of her and her work friends.

Sara flipped the page and noted the picture where Stephan had done bunny ears to her. She laughed remembering a picture exactly identical to this one. She looked over at Grissom, who looked back at her. The tears swelled up in her eyes ‘not again’ her though. She sat crying….again. She looked up at Grissom who looked back sympathetically. She needed more than Sympathy! She lunged her self at Grissom. She cried into his broad shoulders. She needed human contact now, she craved it! Grissom was just like an older version on Stephan. She went up on tiptoe and kisses him gently on the lips. “Would you sleep with me tonight Grissom?” she begged, Tears streaming down her face. Stephan thought that they would be good for each other; she thought he would be proud of her.

10. ericisacutie

Grissom said sure, and handed the phone to Sara, she sounded a bit anxious as she said, "Hey Greg".
    Greg was surprised she was even talking to him, since he had always had trouble in that department. Anyway, he smiled to himself as he asked, "You okay girl?"
    He waited, and then he heard, "Ya, Im....better than earlier. So, hows the crime scene going?"
    Greg sighed and said, "It's going about is good as can in this case Sara, it's hard." Almost right after he said that Sara came on and said, "Ya, I wish I could be there, but Grissom here won't let me go" Greg didn't say anything, but then Sara said, "Anyways, you should go work on the scene, is Nick or someone eles with you?"

Greg nodded as he stared at Nick and said, "Ya, he's with me......" Sara didn't say anything for a quick minute, so Greg gulped and said, "Are you sure you're okay, you don't seem like it." Sara came right on speaking very quickly now as if she wanted to hurry up and get off the phone, she said, "No Im fine."
    Greg's eyes widen as he said, "Well okay then, I guess I'll see you later?" BEfore he even had the chance to say bye Sara said, "Bye" and closed the phone at once. He didn't understand why it seemed everything in the world was against him today, so he looked at Nick and said, "What is wrong me Stokes, it doesn't sem like I can do anything right or no one thinks I can I guess."

11. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

He got lost in her kiss as her lips gently settled on the opening of his mouth. He was surprised by his own stir of emotions just by the simpleness of her touch. His eyes closed taking in the sweetness of this moment, and his desire deepened at the sound of her voice. “Would you sleep with me tonight Grissom?” Her voice mixed between longing and a painful sorrowfulness.

As thrilling as her offer was, he knew this was not the right time or place. Your her supervisor. Get a grip fast. Not only that, he could not take her now when she was lost in such a state like this. He shifted uncomfortably away from her as he grabbed her hands into his own. "Sara, I can't do this. This isn't what you need. I really think that I...," he stopped abruptly as he felt her yank her arms free of his grasp. He could not help but notice as she took a few steps away from him like he was a stranger or someone she did not know. "Sara...please just listen...," he started before she interupted him angrily.

12. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Once he grabbed her hands, she yanked away knowing what lay ahead. She backed away from him, angrier than ever "Sara...pleass just listen" he started, "No! I won't listen! Everytime! This happens everytime!" She yelled turning and storming into her bedroom. She lay on her stomach and put her head in her arms,crying. She just needed to be left alone but she knew Grissom wouldn't let that happen, she could feel him standing in the doorway. "I won't! I won't I won't" she sobbed into her arms.

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

"I won't! I won't I won't!" He heard as Sara sobbed into her arms. She was far too emotional and not in a state to make good decisions and that is one of the main reasons why he could not do this now.

"This is why I can't. This is why I won't. It would not be right of me to take advantage of you like this," his voice was strong and sturdy as he continued to talk through her whimpers of 'I won't(s)!' "I think I should leave," he said as he walked away from her into her kitchen. He quickly took out his phone and dialed Greg's cell. "Hey Greg. Look I need," he started as he cupped his hand around his cell phone.

He heard as Sara stomped into the kitchen behind him and shouted "YOU!" Her voice was raw with anger. The last thing he wanted was Greg to hear the anger that was about to erupt from Sara's lips. "I need you here at Sara's pronto. I have to leave because something came up. Bye," and with that Grissom shut his phone quickly.

14. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"I think I should leave" she heard him say as he walked to her kitchen. She brought her head up to see him pick up his phone. Why would he leave her? Not that she didn't like Greg or anything, its just she wanted Grissom. She got up and stomped into the kitchen "YOU" she watched him hang up the phone. "WHY WOULD YOU leave me" she said breaking down again, this time not even making it to a piece of furniture to land on. She brought her knees to her chin. "I don't want you to leave" she said through tears. She heard him bend down to her level.

15. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

"I don't want you to leave." Grissom heard Sara's timbre tremor with emotion, and it killed him. He dropped to the floor next to her as he placed his hand delicately on her back. "I don't want to hurt you, and right now I think you need support. And, rushing into bed with me isn't the kind of support you need."