The Promise of the Future-GSR RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Waiting, Jan 20, 2007.

1. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"Your right, I guess. Sorry" she said in between sobs. She bent her head into her knees. "I guess, I have lost all my judgement" she said jokingly from over her shoulder. She looked over her shoulder at his face out of the corner of her eye. She loved this view and he probably didn't even know she was watching him through the flowing tears.

2. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Greg started walking down the parking aisle when he heard his phone ring again. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the number. It said Grissom on it, he had no idea why Grissom was calling him back, but he opened his phone and said hello.

Then he heard Grissom say, "I need you here at Sara's pronto!"
    Before Grissom barely got those words out of his mouth Greg popped in and said, "Five minutes Griss, bye!"
    Greg hung up and told Nick bye then he headed over to his car and jumped in. He started driving down the street toward Sara's house. When he reached a red light he stopped and then leaned over the back of his seat and grabbed a cloth and some silk tape. The light turned green so he sat the stuff in his lap and started driving again, but then there was another red light, so he used the cloth and tape to wrap his hand up and then he finished his way to Sara's house going about twenty miles over the speed limit the whole way.

When he finally reached her house he saw Grissom's car still out front, but that didnt stop him. He hopped out of his car and headed for Sara's front door. When he got right up to it he rang the door bell three times in a row not really paying attention.

One minute later Grissom and Sara both came and opened the door, and Greg just stayed there staring at Sara, trying not to look to stupid, but he kept his eyes on hers the whole time..........

3. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Sara lifted her head when she heard the bell ring...one after the other. She jumped up and ran to the door, not realizing Grissom followed. She spuun around and glared at Grissom. She reached for the door knob and saw Greg standing there. Under his stare, Sara felt smaller than before. "hey" she said backing up into the entryway to let him walk in. She backed up into Grissom, pushing him back. She wipped the mascara from her cheeks. She walked to the chair and fell into the chair starine at her feet. "you didn't have to come" she said calmly to Greg pouting at Grissom.

4. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Grissom shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other as he looked away from Greg. He felt as Sara backed up into him pushing him further inside her apartment as she made room for Greg to enter. It seemed the world stopped briefly for a moment as they all stared at one another. Obviously they all felt uncomfortable. "Greg, thanks for coming."

5. ericisacutie

Greg could tell Sara knew he was staring at her, and also he knew that she must have been crying a lot with all the mascara running down her face. But anyway, Sara backed up motioning for Greg to come in, so he did. Noticing Grissom kind of just dazed off somewhere on the count he wasn't saying anything.

But once Sara sat down Greg's focus was off Grissom again and back on Sara. She started staring down at what looked like her feet as she said softly, "You didn't have to come."
    Grissom still not commenting on anything, Greg walked right up to Sara putting one hand gently on her shoulder realizing he was touching her bra strap he slid his hand down on her arm a bit as he said slowly and softly, "I know....but I wanted to."

Finally Grissom looked at Greg and said, "Thanks for coming."

6. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Sara felt his hand on her shoulder, then slide away from her bra strap. She knew Greg had liked her for a while, not knowing if he still did, she let that slide. "I know...I wanted to" he said. She looked up at him, 'who would WANT to come see me in my current state! For goodness sake; its like I'm am PMSing! One minute I'm up the next I'm down!' She though 'obviously someone who cares' she concluded. "Thanks, then" she finally said. "oh and about when I was on the phone, I wasn't mad at you...If you got that impression. I just had a good id-.....lot on my mind" SHe said

7. ericisacutie

Sara looked up at Greg and then said, "Thanks then."
    Greg was geting the idea that she really didn't want him there right then, but then she said, "Oh and about when I was on the phone, I wasn't mad at you if you got that impression."

Greg was wondering why she even thought he thought she was mad at him, I mean he thought she was, but how could she know that??? Anyway, then she said, "I just had a good id-..... lot on my mind."
    He knew she was covering up something, but with everything she had been through the last few hours he wasn't blaming her for anything. So he just stood there in front of her, then he looked at Grissom, and then back at Sara as he said, "Can I do anything for you Sara? Get you something, or......"

As soon as he said that he realized she was looking down at his other hand now, the one he had wrapped. It really wasn't that bad, all he did was fall on the ground, but he knew from being a CSI he needed to cover it up so it didn't get an enfection.

But anyway, she just stared at him, and then as soon as she opened her mouth Greg interuped and said very quickly, "It's nothing really, I just tripped, that's all!!"
    It was like he thought she was going to kill him or something the way he was blurting out his words, but then she reached her hand out and touched his bandage, Greg not knowing why, he looked down and said, "What's wrong?"

8. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"Can I do anything for you Sara? Get you something or..."

Sara shook her head and her eyes wandered down to his bandaged hand. She took a breath to ask what happened but Greg blurted "It's nothing really, I just tripped, that's all!!". She realeased her breath and raised her eyebrows at him. She reached out and touched the bandage, just to see if he was telling the truth, 'yep its only a small wound' she thought to her self. " Whats wrong" she heard. Her mouth fell open in disbelif. " WHATS WRONG? WHATS NOT WRONG!" She screamed throwing his hand back at him. She sat up and acknoledged Grissom who was standing to the side. "He is leaving me and your coming, its like a new CSI shift called the "Sidle Shift". My brother just DIED! DIED, GREG! DIED!" she started listing all these things after that that weren't that big a deal like no coffee that morning and her stained tablecloth in the hamper. As she rattled of random thing, some of which were totally untrue, Tears started to drip down her face again.

9. ericisacutie

Greg couldn't believe he offended her so much wth just asking simply what was wrong, in why she was touching his hand. But then she started screaming at him like she hated him or something. "What's wong, what's not wrong?" He heard, his eyes widening at every word. "He's leaving me and you're coming, it's like a new shift caled the Sidle Shift! My Brother just Died! Died Greg Died!"

He knew at that point he must of really pushed a deep button, as she started naming all these random things off from the top of her head. Greg took two steps back as he said, "I'm sorry Sara, I didn't mean to....." He paused thinking he better not say anything else to make her anymore mad then she already was. So he lowered his head shaking it in sadness, then he just turned around and walked out the front door closing it quietly behind him.

He knew Grissom would probably be following him sooner or later, so he just stopped on the front porch with his arms stretched out on the rails with his head down looking at the ground. And then no sooner then he thought the door opened again, but it wasn't Grissom, it was Sara. Which he could totally not believe on the count she just chewed his head off, and now she seemed calm again. He was very confused, but he did not dare say anything...

10. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Grissom winced at Greg's lack of a skillful question of "What's wrong?" First off, you never ask a woman that question because it's a very loaded question especially in this circumstance. Grissom shut his eyes as Sara exploded at Greg for everything that had nothing to do with him except for the simple fact that he had to ask a 'loaded' question, and now Grissom found himself being blamed for leaving. Truth was he needed an out because he did not know how to comfort her, and the last thing he wanted to do was to make matters worse. Grissom delicately rubbed his hand on Sara's shoulder before he spoke. "Look Ecklie's beeped me a few times about your brother's case. I'm sorry , but I have to go," he said as he watched Sara walk outside after Greg. He followed her outside, and looked at Greg. "I've got to go. Take care of her will you," and with that he walked off towards his Denalie.

11. ericisacutie

sorry Waiting, I should have waied for your post first, I sort of got carried away with mine, it's your RP, sorry.. :(

12. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Sara calmed down as Grissom talked. She nodded and walked out to the porch where Greg was. "I've got to go. Take care of her will you," Was the last she heard. "Hey, umm sorry If I scared you in there" she said walking up behind him. She leaned on the rail next to him. "I just...nevermind. Its just been a rough day" she said tracing the rust on the rail with her finger. "I didn't mean...most of that" she laughed.

13. ericisacutie

Greg just stood there as Grissom walked by saying, "I've got to go. Take care of her will you." He didn't look at Grissom and he for sure didn't dare look at Sara. He just straightened up a bit and stared straight ahead.
    Then Sara came up beside him saying, "Sorry if I scared you in there, I just...nevermind. It's just been a rough day... I didn't mean.. most of that." She laughed. Then Greg got a small grin on his face and finally slowly turned his head back to Sara listening to Grissom drive away.

He then took a deep breath in as he said, "I'm sorry about what I said, I didn't mean to hurt you... I mean anymore than you already are... I mean.... I don't know what I mean, I'm sorry."

14. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"I get it" she laughed at his rambling. "Its ok, apparently Im easly upset...yes, more than usual" now she was in good spirits. "Wanna come back inside, its kind of cold" she asked rubbing her arms. She looked back over the rail watching Grissom's car drive away.
    (sry bout how short this post is)

15. ericisacutie

Greg nodded, and then followed Sara back into her house. They went into the living room and sat down on the couch. He thought maybe he'd sit next to her, but then he didn't want to offend her again or anything, so he left about two feet in betwine them. He then lowered his tone and said, "Is Grissom mad at me?? I think I might of upset him earlier."