The Promise of the Future-GSR RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Waiting, Jan 20, 2007.

1. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"But Grissom, I can do it!" She said near tear again, but angry tears. "I need this case! Stephan would have wanted me on this case! My parents-" she said, nearly going into detail about how her parents would blame her."Nevermind, I need this case though!" she said letting the tears flow down her cheeks.

2. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

When Nick finally arrived at the crime scene, Greg was looking around the parking lot as he heard, "Hey Greg what needs to be done?"

Greg looked at Nick and then said, "Well I talked to a guy at valet and he said he saw the car that came by here shooting. He said it was a red Mini Cooper with a black top, and he also said he saw it brush up against the hotel post. So if you like you can circle the parking lot and see if the car happens to be here, and also you can give Brass a call and give him the car description."

Nick just stared at Greg, then he said something smart to him but Greg just ignored him as he walked toward the hotel post and said, "I'll try and get a paint sample, bye bye!"

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

He noted the desperation in her eyes, and hated to be the barrier of bad news. To be the let down in her life. "I can't Sara. I'm sorry. Don't you want justice for your brother?" His hand gently moved a few strands of brown hair from her face.

4. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"Fine" she said,she burst into tears again. Trying to compose her self for her boss was not easy, or nessesary she thought. "Crying is not painless when you have no tears left to cry" She said whipping the last tear away after a long scilence.

5. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Before he could consult his mind, his arms automatically reached out and pulled her into a full embrace. His right hand found itself caught up in silkiness of her brown hair.

He felt her body convulse in shakes as she continued to sob. "I'm here. I'm sorry it took me so long, but I'm here now." His mind turned to pudding at his confession. He realized then that he just confessed to her his resistance to a relationship she always wanted. He wondered if she got his very meaning? Either way, he was here with her now.

6. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Im grissoms arms was much better than Warricks to Nicks. There was something about Grissom that she couldn't stay away from."I'm here. I'm sorry it took me so long, but I'm here now." Sara looked up from under his chin. what did that mean? Took him so long to get to her house or-. She shook away the though. Grissom could never like her, even if she liked him.

7. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Is there anyone free? I could play a labtech, if you needed one.. Ecklie or Sofia, anyone really. :)

8. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Can't wait for an update! Love the story!

9. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

He planted a soft feather light kiss on her forehead before he stood up. "Can I make us some coffee or something?" Grissom asked as he yawned.

He wanted to desperately tell her how much he felt for her, but now was not the time or the place. She just lost her brother which meant she needed support, and not confusion on what was going on with her supervisor. That alone complicated things, and he wondered what kind of repercussions he would endure if he did date Sara.

His thoughts were interrupted as Sara laid a hand on his shoulder. "Coffee sound good, or would you like to go somewhere to have breakfast with me?" Grissom asked as turned towards Sara.

10. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"Im sorry Grissom, But my brother just-" died. She couldn't bring her self to say it. She just shook her head. 'Maybe another time." She whispered. She sat back down and pressed her knees to her chest and stared off into space. "Grissom, Will I at least be able to see him in the mourge?" she said after a while. If she could at least see him there she would be happier than knowing that she would never see him.

11. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

He felt stupid. What was he thinking asking her to breakfast. A part of him thought by getting her out of her apartment would be good for her. Guess I thought wrong.

"Sara of course you can see him again, but right now isn't the time. But, I promise you can see him when the time is right. I will keep you updated on everything regarding your brother's case," Grissom said as he grimaced before he continued. "Speaking of which have you been watching the news?" He prayed the answer would be no.

12. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"Yes" she said, the anger in her tone rising again. "How could Catherine get more occupied in her family and try not to find the RIGHT guy who killed Stephan" she snapped. "Who in their right mind would ask her to come there when the knew Sam Braun was a suspect!" She said, starting to babble about how mad she was. Fresh tears of frustration flowed down her cheeks.

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

"I did Sara. I called her down to the scene! I didn't realize Sam was a potential suspect at the time." Grissom watched as she got up off her couch without a word. He then followed her into the kitchen waiting for her to talk. He gave up that notion when she remained silent. "Catherine's not on the case either. I took her off. She's worried about you, Sara. I know the two of you are not the best of buds, but maybe you two can lean on each other during this case. I know your going to need all the support you can get, and believe me I'll try to be there for you as much as I can."

14. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

"Grissom,I didn't realize it was you. I though Brass or Vega called her down. I didn't mean...Well...I-" what was the point. at least Catherine wasn't on the case."Grissom, I can't lean on her, Sam is going to be trying to get her to go to his side. and besides, she probably thinks that im gonna be pulling on her other arm for the case." she finishes. "Woah" she says starting to feel dizzy. She puts her hand on the counter to stabalize her self but then everything blacks out and all she can see is the floor coming at her face.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

yipe *shiver*