THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

"Right" he said in the room. He allways had an anger problum. He put a couple of pictures of the guy he shot and some of the man in the pictures. He walked to another room.

Gil was working on the rug when he hsd a hunch. He sprayed some Lumimol on it, then hit the lights. "Whoa. We've got blood on the rug," he called as he swabbed it.

Dan came to the top of the stairs "What?" he walked down the steps and seen all the spots "Whoa" he looked at it "Some one cleaned up, but who?"

"Well I fount alot of pictures of what could be a boyfriend. And the one with scratches only has a mother, and the other the mom and dad are at the lab" he looekd at him "So do you think we should go and ask them questions?"

{Forget it, I'm winging it.}

Sara had thrown Nick one of her cold shoulders, like always, and returned to work. Obviously, she wasn't as effected by that gunman as Dan was. But still, it was scary to be powerless against someone like that. Sara, who had little control over things anyway, was faced with an awful reality, and would continue to wonder how the man managed to fight off the gun guy. Entering the house again, she sucked a breath in and ventured farther in.

"I was only outside." She said in a slightly amused tone, glad to find that someone had actually missed her. Still though, her lips remaind tugged into a frown. "What do we have?"

Sara looked at Gil in the same fasion one watching a mildly interesting television program would. For a moment, she was tempted to ask, 'who's?', though she refraind. It would be a dumb question anyway, neither men would have any way of knowing yet.

He looked at Gil then at Sara. He smiled at Sara "Hey has Gil told you about how I took him down not to long ago?"

A shocked expression soon encased Sara Sidle's face. Her dark eyes widened slightly, as if something amazing had just popped onto that programe. A small, obviously present smile formed upon her lips as she created the mental image. "No way..." She said in disbelief, looking from Grissom to Dan and back again.

Back