THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

"Well we made out that these two had gottin into a fight. As you can see this one has scratches on her face, and the other girl I fount skin under her finger nails" he looked at the girls then at Gil "And thats kinda it. After that I went upstairs and well... thats when I meet up with one of my fans"

He looked at him "Gil... that man i shot up there was someone I had put in jail last year, he looked at me as they took them off and said I will kill you" he looked at the girls "Im getting mixed up. Because he couldve killed the girls, or just came in after everything happend. the house shows no break in or enything" he was lost. He felt stupid.

"I know, but I know this stuff" he looked at him then quickly looked at a chiar, he walked over to it and fount a bloody knife. He looked at the girl with the scraches and seen she was stabed "Fount the murder weapon!" He held it up.

[holy cow! im soooo sorry! i went out for my 16 birthday dinner, and it was already researved, we were running late, as usual... ok, i have read everything so far and im back in the game...]

nick walked in the back door of the house and headed downstairs. "so, fill me in on whats happened." he said with a smile on his face.

"Yep" he put it in one of the bags. He stood up, and reached into his pockets and pulled out a pill bottle, and walked out side and took two of them. He closed it back up and walked back into the house "What about you Gil, whats the scene saying to you?"

"Needed fresh air, why are you in my buisness" he looked at Nick then walked back upstairs. He started to look at the man he killed.

Nick looked at Sara, "whats eating him?" But after a closer look at sara, he noticed something was troubling her. "Sara, you look stressed. Do, you need somthing, a coffee, food, a friend... me? Or did someone say something?"

He walked back down with a gun in a bag "Dude she has had a rough day" he walked up to him "Sorry for just then. Some one held a gun up to my head, and for most people. that troubles them" he put the gun in his case "Friends?" he held out his hand.

"sure..." he said unsurly. Nick kinda shook of Dan and turned toward Sara. "honey... I am sooo sorry i wasnt here to protect you. Sara, if there is anything you need, im right here... Sara?" Nick looked into her eyes waiting for a reply.

[hey CSIStokes... i dont think anyone else is on wright now... so tomorow, im gonna come back. So dont try posting another and hopeing for a reply... K? (i would like an answer)]

(Ok)

Dan looked at him "Why are you so worried about her, I was the one he was holding up. Besides he would never do enything to her enyways" he said smiling.

Back