Pathologist
Gil: toomuchovertime
Nick: stokeluver
Brown:
Sara: BurntToast
Willows:
Greg:
Brass:

(Im going to start, but see I'm going to be a new guy from Calafornia)

Dan walked in with his papers in his hand. He was really nervis. He looked around and walked up to the front desk "I'm here to see Mr.Gill Grissom" the woman pointed to his office.

(Hey I really need a Gil right now)

He shook his hand "Im Dan Godard, and yes sir I am new" he looked around "Nick place" he smiled "And it's really great to get to know one of the greates CSI's in the world" he smiled again "Soryy when Im nervious I cant shut up" he handed him the papers and put his head down.

Gil smiled. "I understand. Everyone's nervous their first night, but a word of advice. When you do autopsies, breathe through your ears. Otherwise, the smells get to you."

"Oh well I've done autopsies a thousand time, but thanks for your advice" he looked at him "So who will I be working for?" he thought it was a stupid question.

(No not really, and yes Cordelia_GRS_Fan you can be Sara. Sry BurntToast, so who are you going to be Cath or Nick?Chose and jump in.)

{Usually, I'd want to be both, but I don't think that'd work. Can I be Nicky? Or, you know, if you needed both, I could do that.}

Back