THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

(I think they where talking about being Gil)

"Shall we go and take a look" he walked under the tape and walked into the house. He looked around. the house was trased everywhere, and the stench of the bodies.

{Ah...Right, right, right.}

Sara ducked under the tape after Dan, quietly fallowing. The woman placed a fake smile upon her lips as she rentered the house, quickly flooded with the smell of decay again. "They're that way." She said, pointing down the hall.

"Oh. thanks" he smiled and walked over to the bodys. He put on his gloves and bent down in front of the body "Are they related?" he looked up at them.

{Question: What time frame does this RP fall under?}

"DNA will confirm, but I think they are." She answered him, latex gloves slipping onto her hands as she knelt down beside him. Sara's dark eyes looked over the bodies again, a frown tugging at the corners of her lips.

(Before Gil and Sara got together)

He looked at Sara "You ok?" he took a notebook out and took notes "Looks like a strugle. That was stupid to say I know" he loooked at her fingers "She has skin ner her nails"

{Ah...-is sad- Oh, well. I suppose it opens up the chance for other RP ships.}

Sara nodded her head in responce to his question. "I'm fine." She said, looking over at him briefly. "Yeah..." Sara pulled out a bag and pointy thing from her kit, and extracted the skin from the woman's nails.

He walked over to the other body "Look's like they had a fight, she has scratches on her face, and her cloths are riped" he kneeld down "Maybe over a man or some other thing"

{Hey, question: could I snag either Greg or Catherine? -smiles at the idea of a Cat/Greg rp-}

"Neither of them won." She pointed out, openingly being captain obvious. A small smile encased Sara's face, which was rare...

(Ya sure... seems like every one left. I can grab Nick)

He smiled "Finially a smile" he looked at her standing up "Is there enything up stairs, or have you been up there yet?"

Gil decided to back tbem at the Monaco. It was getting slow in the lab. He drove over, and to his surprise, Cath came to meet him. "Cath? What's up?"

{I thought that other dude had Nicky...Gah, who to chose?! Such a tough choice.}

Sara looked back at him with a fake, 'what is that supposed to mean' type of look. She glanced up the stairs before answering. "I've looked already, but you could always check again."

(Well he's off. I guess I'll just keep Dan)

He looked at her, when she gave him that look "Uh ya... I'll just go.Upstairs" he ran upstairs and started to look around.

(I'm thinking of letting something big happen... to Dan)

Sara cast a small smile as the man ran upstairs. With a small shake of her head, the brunette set back to work. Examining the bodies to make sure she didn't miss anything.

{Poor Dan...I'm afraid...of you. }

(It's going to be just a little big)

Next thing you herd was a big bang, everything breaking in one of the rooms up stairs "HELP" Dan screamed out to them down stairs. You could hear another mans voice.

Sara was obviously shocked as Dan's voice echoed through the house. "Damn." She muttered, her hand instictivly going to her gun. She quickly pulled it out of it's holster, and made her way up the stairs...

Sara wasn't one of rasional thinking at times like these...

Back