THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

Nick put the car in drive an drove the car out of the parking lot in scilence. "Yea" he said in that sexy texan voice of his. "and you must be dan... nice to meet ya." he still hadnt made eye contact with dan, his eyes were glued to the road. "how long have you been in with the forensics dan?"

[csiStokes, in the first post, in the list of people, you only have one 'l' in gill. sorry, i have WAY to much time on my hands... i know]

"About a year, I'm just CSI one" he looked out the window "And Im really loving it" he put his head back. He's used to doing cases but he was still a little nervious "But I've been a cop for 3 years."

"i duno, you look nervous, nautous almost... did gill tell you about Holly Gribbs?" nick laughed. "Theres a way to scare someone on there first day." he smiled. Here we are. THe car stopped at a house an Nick got out of the car and yelled out 'honey, im home!' toward the house. HE then stood there waiting for a reply from sara

Hearing a familiar voice, Sara turned around. "Nick..." She muttered, eyebrow cocked slightly. The brunette looked at the two men, one of which, she had never seen.

"No. Just a little nervous thats it" he got out and walked up beside Nick. He looked at him then at the house "ho are you talking to?" he didnt see enyone.

Nick walked up to Sara with Dan following behind. "Sara, Dan. Dan, Sara. He's new. She's been here for a year... or two" he looked at sara and smiled knowing she would have something to say in reply.

Sara smiled at the new guy. She eyed his hand for a moment, before grasping it; engaging in a friendly handshake. "Nice to meet you." She commented.

Retracting her hand and replacing it by her side, Sara glanced back at the house. "Double homicide." She said casually, like she had been used to it. Of course, being a CSI, she was. Death was just a normal part of her, or anybody elses, for that matter, life.

{Is cunfuzzled about CSI:Stoke and toomuchovertime.}

Back