THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

"No problem." He dialed Brass. "Jim? Hey, It's Gil. Yeah, Dan's here. Listen, could you give him a lift to a homicide at the Monaco? Ok, thanks." He smiled. "He says he'll meet you out front in a couple minutes."

"Great, thanks" he smiled and walked outside and waited.

(Ok Ok who want to be Sara? And eny other charecter?)

{Aw, Cordi, I'll take her if you like. Actually, we could even share her sometimes. It's up to you. Sorry CSI:Stokes}

(sorry to but in, but lets make a ship... NICK/SARA, unless sara wants greg, gill, werrick, doc robbins, brass, eclie, or the dog that is stuck in my mind forever!
*tucks knees up to chin and rocks back and forth like a CRAZY... person.)

I'll randomly share Sara if that's alright with u BurnedToast? I won't be on all that much as an afterthought so it's probs better if I just do a lil bit.
Sorry for the mess-around. My bad.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

(Ok well see, just RP. Oh and can you pick me up and take me to Cath's crime scene. Because we dont have a Brass)

Dan was waiting outside, and it was 110 degrees hot. He took off his jacket.

{Mmm, sure, Cordi. Whenever you feel like it. I don't mind. ;) -is still waiting for cue- Also, the ship all depends on who plays what characters.}

SARA??? do you want to have a relashonship with Nick... tell ya what, why dont we start, and we'll just have to find out as we move on! OK THEN, whos starting... or i mean, continuing?

(Ok I need some one besides Sara to pick up Dan(ME) outside the lab. And Sara is at a crime scene so that why I need Nick to pick up Dan and they can go and help out Sara)

Dan sat down on a beanch outside the lab.

{Poor Sara, always caught in the middle of things. stokeluver, that sounds like a good idea. -hums while she waits-}

Shortly after dan had taken a seat, a black car of some sort, a denaly (how do u spell that???) pulled up beside the bench, and the door opened.
"hop in man, sorry im late. But we got to get going!"

[sara, ill meet you at the crime scene and we can do some 'flirting' there]
;)

Back