THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

Re: THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open

he put on his hat to block out the light "WHy so you can go and tell her and make fun of me" he looked at Nick "She is nice, and my type. So ya I guess." he looked at him "I know you like her. Thats proberly why you hate me so much"

Seeing that she had a missed call on her phone, she muttered in irritation when she noticed it was a private number.
Grabbing the files she needed from the breakroom, she returned to Dan's office to find him gone. Looking around, she placed the files on the desk and went to go look for him.

nick laughed. "ya, i guess you coulds say i like her... no, i lover her." he stoped talking. And looked out at the sun. "And with you here, she'll never find out. She just... likes you to much." Nick smiled in an evel, but sexy way (sexy to any girl who likes him that is) "And thats why im gonna beat on you if i EVER see you do something harmful towards her!" he looked at Dan. "So i can only advise you to stay away from me, and her." he stoped talking and looked into his eyes. "k?"

He looekd at him and did a fake shiver "like im scared of you, and who give you the right to tell me what to do. If i want to ask her out I will" he faced him. They where eye to eye.

"you did it agian... good job!" he said. He raised his arms, and did what he did before... pushed Dan "you pissed me off." he said. He shook his head, "i hate being the bad guy..." he continued walking toward Dan, while Dan walked back wards. "ESPECALLY WHEN MY GIRL THINKS OF ME LIKE THAT!!!" he pushed Dan once more. Then he stopped. He thought 'i just bandaged myself up, do i want to do this again?... sure! only if he adds on to it.' He calmed down and turned his back on Dan and began walking... waiting for Dan to do something.

"Your such an ass hole, and what makes you think she's your girl!" he pushed him down "DONT TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN!" he walked inside and looked at Sara "What?" he walked into his office.

Greg was quite a confused man at this point, everybody had ignored him. Of course, that wasn't the part that was out of the ordinary, but it did add to the confusion. He couldn't remember seeing Sara and Nick looking that mad at each other, and found he could only blame the new guy. Greg didn't want to; he wasn't one to point fingers right away. But if Sara and Nick were mad at each other, and he didn't know the new guy, Dan, then he could only blame him for it...right?

"DAN!" Nick shouted. "Dont walk away from what you've already started!" he saw that Dan wasnt comeing back, so he caught up to him and pushed him on the ground. He then lifted his fist and brought it down. Only, he couldnt hit him. He had perposly missed, and he ended up hitting the ground instead. He got up, and helped Dan back to his feet, only to slug him while he stood up. Then he did it again, followed by a kick in the shin. "Who's the ass hole now Dan?"

Roughly pushing Nick off Dan, she slapped his cheek, hard.
"Stop it right now! What the hell has gotten into you?!"
She yelled, cold eyes trained on him as she stood between Nick and Dan. She hadn't heard Nick's confession of love - she'd only seen Nick go to hit Dan again, and shot a furious glare at the man she'd once called her best friend...someone she had even thought she might have been falling for.

He hit him back and hit his lip "Shut the hell up bastard" he hit him again knocking him to the ground "Stay the hell away from me damn it!" he walked into his office and sat down rubbing his sholder. He hurt it when Nick pushed him down.

Nick's eyes filled with water. "SARA!" he cried out. "you dont understand, he brought it on to himself!" Nick didnt no when to say it, or how to say it now that he seemed like the bad guy. SO, with his eyes full of tears, and his face burning like hell from the punches recieved earlier, he grabbed Sara's arm. "Sara, he has been making me feel like shit, and he has been beating me down to the grownd just as many times as you've seen me hit/push him over. And the only reason i am continuing on like this, would be because... well... i love you." he took a deep breath. 'glad to get that off his chest' he thought. "Dan was telling me how he was going after you, even though he already knew i loved you." nick shook his head. "a man cant handle so much pain." he said. At the moment Nick coulnt bare looking at sara, so he walked inside and headed strait for the locker room.

"Quit your crying Nick, and I said that she was my type. I didnt say I was going after her" he walked up to Sara "Sorry you had to see that" he looked at her then at Nick and walked back into his office. He started to have trouble breathing.

Sara stared after him, her cheeks burning and her heart hammering in her chest. What the hell was she supposed to make of that?! Torn between following Dan and following Nick, she ran off in the opposite direction to both of them, locking herself in the breakroom to think through everything that was going on. Nick was in love with her, Dan was after her too and her life was a mess as it was.

Nick sat in the locker room, alone, wondering what he should do. So he got up off his butt and went to the locker room. But when he tried to open the door, he found out it was locked. He looked inside the window. "Sara?" he said quietly. "Please... please let me in." he stood there waiting for her to do something. "im... sorry." he said under his breath. He knew he had a key to the break room, but he decieded to stop forcing himself upon her, and find out weather or not she really did hate him.

Eventually, Sara opened the door, red-eyed from crying andfuriously wiping tears away.
"Why did you do that Nick? Why are you playing games with me?"
She asked brokenly. She'd come to the conclusion that Nick didn't really love her, he just didn't want to see her with anyone else so he was messing with her heart. What scared her is that she feared that she might love him.

Back