THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open.

Re: THE NEW GUY. A CSI:LV RP... very open

Dan looked at Gil and then around. He walked back into his office, and seen Sara "Hey. Do I smell better?" he laughed and sat down.

Sara, who had been offering Nick a cold shoulder, turned back to Dan. "Alot." The woman grinned, before looking over her shoulder. In a way, she could understand Nick getting confused about everything, but acussing Dan of something that serious would have needed some real evidence, not a hunch. He should have known that by now. Turning her dark eyes away, she looked back at Dan. "So..."

He looked around his office. Noticing how empty it was. Then back at Sara "So... what?" he was wonder what she was going to say. He just sat there wonderng what he should do about the case.

Nick went over to sara. "sara, before i go, i have to talk to you!" he stood there waiting for her to reply. He completely ingored Dan, almost as if he wasnt there.

Everytime Nick saw Dan, or saw Sara laugh around Dan, or even Dan looking at Sara, a part of him dies inside. He then begins to remember all the times he put into flerting with Sara, and how she would flirt back... all that for nothing.

He looked at Nick "Need enything?" he gave a smerk just messing he knew Nick hated his guts.

I don't trust Dan with anyone. I think he is using drugs. Nick maybe right about him. Sara need to wake up, not give Nick a cold shoulder.

Anyway, do anybody got Catherine or Warrick?

(no, greg is still open by the looks of it to)

Nick was forced to look at Dan. "shut up... please? and while you at it, stop crawling up my ass!" he smiled. He now knew that the war had offically begun in between him and Dan. He looked at Sara. "come on Sara!" he motioned toward the locker room.

Oh, I don't know how to play Greg. Or I could play from Dan's past.

Sara shook her head.
"I'm fine here Nick."
She said cooly, turning back to Dan with a bright smile. She was getting rather fed-up with the way Nick was acting toward Dan. She was actually starting to like the guy, and as soon as that happened, Nick got all jealous and cold-shoulder-y on him.

he stood up "You have no right to talk to me like that" he got into his face "Your ass is in my office" he pushed him out of his office "And now your out, and stay like that!"

(I did. Ya you could. He has a couple of friends and 2 brother's and sisters. He just got dumped by his gf)

Sara stared after Nick and looked from the door to Dan. What the hell was going on between those two?
"What was that about? You two really don't like each other, do you? It's his fault anyway. He's refused to even give you a chance. I have no idea what his problem is."
Her anger at Nick poured out like a torrent of fury and she finished with a heavy sigh, dropping into a chair.

Back