The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, maybe we should wait until he replies again! haha! What if he totally forgot about his e-mail address? Maybe he'll feel bad and write ALL of us replies! :D

I'll let the troops know when the missions arise.
I can't say that last word it makes me giggle. hahaha.

Poor Fred :devil:

And some people called me dirty for getting all sorts of ideas with the word "reprimanded". Yeesh. :D

Good luck to all those who have exams within the next few days. Mine are next week, and tho I really should be studying right now, these threads are addictive! :D

So, in tomorrow night's episode it looks like Danny is going to be the one to find a body--on his commute home from work on the subway! I love how the writers are all about Danny. It just rules. :D

And, Anthony Zuiker co-wrote this one, so double yay! :D

Hmm... sounds interesting. :) I don't think they ever found a body on their own before the cops get there... Seems like an episode I will look forward to.

So, in tomorrow night's episode it looks like Danny is going to be the one to find a body--on his commute home from work on the subway! I love how the writers are all about Danny. It just rules.

Dude. Are you sure the writers of the show aren't reading fanfics?! I swear one of my most favourite CSI:NY stories online starts off exactly that way!

It is kind of a cool scenario, Danny on his way home from work finding a body. I like it when they divert from the formula a little and shake things up. And Danny, because of how dramatic he is, is the perfect character to find a body on his commute home. :lol:

Have fun with the scar e-mail. Most of my scars come from being a total clutz, so I'll keep the truth of them to myself (and let others think of mysterious causes for them! ;)) :lol:

So I suppose I'm Private Faylinn, then? Or do I have a higher rank because I've already completed one very successful mission and you got an eyeful from the visual feed? :lol:

Now that I'm a Police Officer (*points over to her name*), I get handcuffs, right? :devil: Oh, Danny! Where are you?! *chases him with handcuffs* :lol:

I like the idea of one of the CSIs finding a body--like you guys said, it's nice to deviate from the norm every so often. It looked like he was yelling for the driver to stop. Oh Danny, you're so heroic! ;) My thing is: does he normally watch the tracks when he's commuting? You'd think he'd be on the lookout for LR Groupies with handcuffs sidling over to him...if he's not paying attention, I'd better start riding the subway, no? :lol:

You'll get promoted in due time Faylin until now though you are still Private Faylin just like tinybadger. I'm about to finish writing the e-mail so if anybody wants to add something to it before it's sent speak now...or forever hold your piece.

So, in tomorrow night's episode it looks like Danny is going to be the one to find a body--on his commute home from work on the subway! I love how the writers are all about Danny. It just rules.

And, Anthony Zuiker co-wrote this one, so double yay!

Who would have thought that Danny rode the subway home? :lol: I guess I always just assumed that he teleported home or something. And we all know that Danny totally loved being the center of attention: "Stop the train!" I bet he jumped like a super hero down to the tracks. Here he comes to save the daaayyyy!!! Question though: How the HELL did he see a body on the tracks well enough to give the conductor time to stop the train so he didn't mash it?

I'm excited that Anthony I-Have-A-Mancrush-On-Carmine Zuiker co wrote this one. He always comes through with the DRAMA for our leading man. That, and almost every episode he's written, I've liked a lot. Should be a good one tomorrow night. :D

Darn, General Loafie, I was so hoping I'd been promoted! At least I get the good assignments since I did so well on the reconnaissance mission, right? ;) :lol:

I agree with what you said about Danny seeing the body on the tracks, lookaboomerang. Doesn't the subway go pretty fast? And a large, fast object takes some distance to stop. Well, Danny did say they called him "eagle eye." ;) I don't know much about subways, but how is the train configured that would allow a passenger to see what's on the tracks? :confused:

Zuiker has a mancrush on Carmine? :p Ah, so that's why there's so much drama for Danny! :lol: Just out of curiosity, I went to tv.com to see exactly which episodes Zuiker wrote (if any of these are incorrect, let me know):

1.01 "Blink"
1.09 "Officer Blue"
1.13 "Tanglewood"
1.16 "Hush" (co-written with Timothy Lea)
1.18 "The Dove Commission" (co-written with Zachary Reiter)
2.07 "Manhattan Manhunt" (co-written with Elizabeth Devine and Anne Donahue)

I think that's it (oh, and the new one of course :D ). "Hush" and "Tanglewood" in particular are great Danny-Drama episodes! All of the one's he's written or co-written were good episodes--I wish he'd do more for NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back