The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! It's almost like we're in the drool thread and Danny's the table again! :eek: Eegats! What have you started, JDonne?! :lol:

Yeah, I think any proper LR discussion should always begin with that picture. It's, like, ceremonial and symbolic. Like a gavel, you know?

Yeah, I think any proper LR discussion should always begin with that picture. It's, like, ceremonial and symbolic. Like a gavel, you know?

We are hearby called to order by the image of the ass? :lol:

Oh no! It's almost like we're in the drool thread and Danny's the table again! :eek: Eegats! What have you started, JDonne?! :lol:

Danny's always on the table. :devil: He's the main course. :devil: ;)

^ Can my hand be the gavel? So that I can smack that ass?

Ali

I think we'd have to take turns. There are quite a lot of people who'd like to hit that. ;) :lol:

I though that said imagine not image, because I imagined the ass bobbing up and down.

Ali

I though that said imagine not image, because I imagined the ass bobbing up and down.

Ali

The bouncing ass, that is a lovely image. I am imagining it right now and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]! :eek: :devil: ;)

We are hearby called to order by the image of the ass?

Yes, indeed! Anybody have any new business? :p

According to Top the new business is hitting that ass. My question, how many times can I hit that ass before I have to pass it on to the next participant.

Ali

I think we could do a roundtable format for hitting the ass...everyone gets multiple turns and it gets passed around like a beach ball. :lol:

With that note, I'm banging the Gavel down...this thread has hit 1000! :D

The Locker Room #11 is now open for business. Enjoy! :D :devil: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back