The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Happy 10th thread, guys! :D

Magazine sexiest lists, talk shows...it's been a good fall for Carmine. ;)

Now Danny? He got stuck in a panic room and pestered by his brother. It hardly seems fair! :lol:

2. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Yeah. Danny definitely got the shit end of the stick. :lol: Wow, 10 LR's in 9 months. We've been busy little beavers.

3. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

I like the title. :D

Well, he is the drama queen of the show. So all the bad things must happen to him :p. Actually I like that :lol:

I saw few screencaps of the Tony Danza show and I have to say that Carmine looks great. Whoever dressed him... nice job! ;)

4. Top41

Poor Danny. :( At least he gets the better clothes. :lol:

And has it really only been 9 months since the first thread? Oh, that's too funny. :lol:

5. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Yeah, shortly after I came the 1000 rule was made. That was like March/April, so it's been 9 or 10 months.

I can deal with Danny having the better clothes, he's the one I look at everyweek. Carmine's bad choices I only have to look at every now and again. :lol:

6. Top41

^True about the clothes! And Danny has the glasses, too. Those glasses. :devil:

We have been through a lot of LR threads. :lol:

mestiza, I agree--there's too much dramatic potiential with Danny for him to just sit safe and sound up in the labs. Danny is the show's damsel in distress, after all. ;) :lol:

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Holy crap it's the tenth Danny thread! NY is the least popular of the series but it appears to have the most popular character out of all 3. Poor Flack is only one thread number three heh.

8. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

You know, I remember that interview back in October and he was asked about the glasses. He said that they might come off at some time--that worries me.

9. Top41

I think the glasses are pretty popular--I don't see them coming off anytime soon, if ever.

10. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

The glasses have to stay...They're like his signature piece. Can anyone tell me of ANY guy who can dress themself well? I mean gosh my mother picks out my dad's clothes! It reminds of this friend of mine...the milk guy, for all you fellow D/L shippers, who wore this HIDEOUS tangerine neck tie with some light blue shirt to a party...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I have seen plenty of guys that can dress themselves, without any help.

12. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

My ex could dress himself well. Still can actually. He's pretty metro though, so it doesn't shock me. :lol:

I don't think at the time he did that interview, he was expected to break out as one of the main stars of the show. The glasses need to stay. It just wouldn't be right if Danny Messer didn't wear glasses. He'd just blend in with everyone else.

13. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

My 11 year old brother. He knows how to dress with style. Hell, he already has girls in his class buying him gifts and wanting to marry him. Plus, he met this girl named Ella in Croatia who was fixated on him. He's a cutie though heh heh. Anywhoo, back on topic.

I agree, glasses are the thing that makes Danny kinda like the way pink shirts work for Flack.

14. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Woo Hoo! The 10th thread! That's insane! :eek:

Totally insanely AWESOME! No one more deserving than our Damsel in Distress Drama Boy. He's the best...........

And I sooooooooo love those glasses! He makes them downright sexy.

And I'm sooooooooooo excited because I got my NY Season One DVD's in the mail today! Merry Christmas to Me! :lol:

And can you believe that I taped the Tony Danza and programmed in the wrong channel???

Susan = blonde

I'm such a moron........... :( Is there a transcript up anywhere yet?

15. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

Actually I will concede with you there. Despite the popular opinion here in the Locker Room, I don't think the guy had his mother pick his clothes for the interview. It looked like something he was just comfortable in and it looked sharp too.

As for my lactose friend, he oozed so much charm I was more than willing to look past the tie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.