The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFLMAO! Slutty Danny Mug! :lol: :lol: :lol: I can picture an OUT OF STOCK note in big red letters written across it just hours after it goes on sale.

Hours... or minutes?

I have to say minutes. I know I'd purchase a few Slutty Danny Mugs if they were available. :lol: :devil:

The Slutty Danny Mug--THE gift of 2006!

One for the house, one for the office, one for backup in case the other one is in the dishwasher. It'd be supercool if you could pick your own scene and picture. :D

You forgot one for the bedroom. You know, for warm milk right before bed. ;) :lol:

If they're smart at marketing, they'll make six or so different scenes so that people will buy all six. You just know there are some people who would pay to see Danny's pants fall off in all sorts of episodes. ;) :devil:

The bedroom is key. :lol:

And no, I'm sure you wouldn't order the whole set. CBS.com wouldn't get your $60 or whatever they'd charge for the whole set of them.

I have heard one Slutty Danny [edit to add:] MUG is never enough, though. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: First the warm milk, now that...I'm really terrible this morning. I think it's the whole having to work the week between Christmas and New Year's. Not to sound like Carmine, but being at work this week SUCKS. :lol:

You'd have to be careful with the mug though--doesn't it mess them up to put them in the dishwasher? (I read that about one of those temperature-sensative mugs one time...) You might have Danny's pants permanently down...*orders one to put in the dishwasher* :lol:

They could have the "Pants Down" Danny Mug, the "Shirt Off" Danny Mug, the "Shower" Danny Mug...the possibilities are endless! :lol::lol::lol:

I got the DVDs for Christmas--I've watched all of the special features, I watched the "Tanglewood" commentary, and now I've started at the beginning, watching all of the episodes. I've watched "MIA/NY Nonstop" with the commentary, "Blink" with the commentary, and "Creatures of the Night" with and without the commentary (because I couldn't re-watch that one before season 2 came out. The first 2 I've seen numerous times :D) Today, I'm planning on watching "American Dreamers." Could it be that now I might actually remember the episode names? Shocking! :lol:

Ha, ha Bitten--My sister works at Bath and Body Works, too. Does your store have the manequin bust covered with poufs on display? :lol::lol:

My parents found it on the CBS Store site! It's really kinda cool.

EDIT: I forgot to say what my dad said about it. I took it out of the package and went right to the kitchen to watch it work and he's like, "Ok, so what happens with this? Pants fall around his ankles or something?" :lol:
That's awesome, Lookaboomerang! Everytime you quote your parents regarding anything CSI:NY or Carmine related it's always really funny. ... *dreaming of mug your dad envisioned and wanting one desperately*

You'd have to be careful with the mug though--doesn't it mess them up to put them in the dishwasher?
Yeah. You can't put it in the dishwasher or in the microwave--which makes me sad because I'm totally dependant on both of them to do my lazy work. :lol:

Mrs Giovinazzo, my dad just thinks he's a comedian. He knows that I secretly wish for one of those mugs. :lol: When I was in HS, my friends always used to think my house was the place to be for entertainment, especially at the dinner table.

I'm confused--are we talking about the Slutty Danny mugs or the regular versions now? :lol:

So, those of you that have listened to the DVD commentaries, learn anything interesting? I love hearing about little behind the scenes details, and also the things that went into writing the episodes (which is why I think CSI commentaries are so cool--it's usually the writers who do them).

The regular ones...I think. I suppose it doesn't matter. It's only a matter of time before they realize the cash cow they have in Messer. I predict a calendar put out by Carmine's people for next year.

I watched Officer Blue with the commentary on the other day. Remember the scene where Flack, Stella and Mac are on the plane arresting that guy? Zuiker said that Flack was originally supposed to say to him, "Let me hold your nuts for you." when they were taking him off the plane but the network wouldn't let it go through.

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: That is such a Flack line! :lol: Damn the prudish networks. :rolleyes: Though really, with the FCC breathing down their necks, it's hard to blame them for being cautious. But that would have been a funny joke.

The 'cash cow' Messer is--I love it! Seriously, they really should exploit Danny's ass...ets more. ;) The undershirt in "Trapped" was a step in the right direction. :devil: I think they're clued in. ;) :devil:

Well, it's about damn time someone over there with some power got a clue. All they had to do was hang out here for about 5 minutes and they'd know exactly what people want to see.

And the 'inappropriate hand gesture' comment still cracks me up too. :lol: As much as I love writer/creator commentary, I've got my fingers crossed for actor commentary for season 2.

Reviving so we can all hear about a dream! :D

Oh, and Danny's hot. I'm feeling profound today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back