The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who got the CSI: NY DVDs for Christmas?

Not me! :lol: Actually, I already owned them too...the only commentary I've watched so far was for 'Tanglewood'. And I watched the two S1 episodes I hadn't yet seen, 'Grand Master' and 'Officer Blue'...other than that I haven't had much time to sit down and watch them.

tala, you have to let us know what you think of the eps as you watch them!
Whoo... I saw Summer in the City, Grand Murder, and Zoo York last night! How exciting, I get to join your rerun review threads as they go along.

I don't have anything to say that probably hasn't been said by everyone else. But man, how many times did Danny have to stare at Lindsay in Zoo York? He was like a pre-teen boy with a crush on the new girl in school! I found that cute. Adds more of a human element to his character.

And speaking of characters, they are definitely showing more personality this season. I now have a lot of love for Hawkes and Flack. But Danny still tops my list because he's such a wise ass.

I have to brace myself--next up is Corporate Warriors! :lol:

Lookaboomerang, what awesome parents you have! I didn't get the dvd's for Christmas, maybe I'll give them to myself on Valentine's Day. :lol:

Aw...I'll probably buy myself the rest of the original CSI on DVD once i get another paycheck! :lol: I agree, tala I like the way they make him look at her. So cute.

I got the CSI DVD for christmas. In fact, I got all three CSI season 1 on DVD. :)

Danny and Hawkes make good partners, IMO.

I got the DVDs for Christmas, too. Haven't had a chance to watch them, though. Been working my ass off. The big Semi-Annual sale starts tomorrow at B&BW, ladies! :D

I don't have the chance to go shopping. :( I dont get paid till this friday

I just got done watching 'Till death do us part' I love the part with Mac and Danny in the bridal store and the clerk gets the wrong impression about them. Danny looked mortified! :lol:

Bitten, does that sale apply to online purchases as well? How badly do I have to be in the US right now...

Til Death was a weird episode. It's hard coming up with an original story when you use a popular urban myth as basis. But it had its good points, like the one you mentioned, Alyssa. Danny's expressions are classic... and they keep getting better! The stuff screencaps were meant for. :)

OMG I just saw the clip (I know I'm late lol). Thanks a lot for the link.

I liked 'Til Death do us part'. Mac and Danny had few great scenes like the one which is already mentioned and at the beginning with Maka. It was funny.

About Tanglewood 2... I so want that episode cause that means more angsty and drama with Danny. And then also another conflict with Mac and Danny. I really like it when they have a conflict. I really like the drama ;)

I got the DVD's the day they came out, just cause I'm like that. And by 'like that', I really mean to say that I have no patience to wait for things like that for Christmas. :lol: But I did get something else that's CSI:NY related. I love it, but I'd never admit to anyone else outside this board that I own it cause they just wouldn't understand.

:lol: Tala, did you see the flood warning for my area during Zoo York?

^Are you talking about The Learning Curve or something else? If the latter, spill! :lol: ;)

I got the DVDs the day they came out, too. I suck at waiting. :lol:

There are a lot of things we discuss here that should never leave this forum... just because no one else would care! :p

I did see the flood warning. I especially loved the part that said not to go on any road that has water on it. There was just something funny about the way it was stated... :lol: And Lookaboomerang, I just finished my Wednesday "note" to you. You'll get it mid-January when I send your tapes back. ;) :D

Oh, it's something else alright. :lol: I got the CSI:NY 'color changing' coffee mug. When you put hot liquid in it, it changes from black to the NYC skyline. I love it though. Even if I weren't into the show, I'd still like it because it's just that cool.

I didn't know CSI: NY had mugs! :lol: Who gave that to you? I've seen a Forbidden City version of a mug like that. :)

My parents found it on the CBS Store site! It's really kinda cool.

EDIT: I forgot to say what my dad said about it. I took it out of the package and went right to the kitchen to watch it work and he's like, "Ok, so what happens with this? Pants fall around his ankles or something?" :lol:

HA! :lol: That's coming next year--the Slutty Danny mug! :lol:

That does sound like a cool gift. I had no idea they made mugs either. I should check out the CBS store sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back