The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures of him "Trapped" are SMOKIN'! I kinda wish they'll rerun the episode so I can see it again.

Yeah, the show was okay, but I was a little disappointed that Danza seems to think he's so awesome. I mean, sure, it is his show and all, but it was bugging me--like I care about your friend "Nicky Danger." :rolleyes: Lame! So maybe I regretted it a little--to be honest, if there had been a clip of the laugh, I'd have been perfectly satisfied just to read the transcript. Ah well, what's done is done. ;)

I re-watched "Trapped" again yesterday. Ah, I must send flowers to his stylist. The tank top and the jeans...*sigh* I just want to run at him and jump in his arms--and I'll bet he could carry me too, with those muscles...*drifts off...* Uh, what? What was I saying?... ;)

ThumpyG42, that is one of my favorite pictures of Danny. That shirt is just so very tight, and those arms, those arms...

I hear ya Top! ;) It's right at the top of my Favorite Danny Pics too. :devil: *sighs* those arms....

I don't like Danza either, AlexxWoods, but I swallowed my dislike long enough to watch the clip--and I don't regret it!

:lol: I neither like nor dislike Tony Danza, but since lookaboomerang, I think it was, so nicely posted the exact time Carmine came on the show, I was able to go right to his segment and skip everything else...however, I will probably go back and watch the Dermot Mulroney interview later. ;)

I think we will see a Tanglewood episode this season, because someone wrote in another thread that Carmine said something like "Tanglewood is coming". I cannot remember exactly what he said.

Yeah, well, Carmine doesn't write scripts. So, I'd take what he says with a grain of salt. Until I get official confirmation and episode details, there is no Tanglewood 2 to me.

I agree ^^. I'll wait to we get a little more into Season 2. I think if it were up to him, there would deffinatly be a tanglewood 2. If there is, thats great, if not, I wont hold my breath.

I think that they have to address the Tanglewood issue in some way, shape or form--they just left us hanging last season. I get the feeling that the facts behind that whole situation are very significant to Danny's character development and personality--and possibly his career as well. A Tanglewood 2 episode is one way that they could do it, but they could also choose to slowly reveal the truth over the course of several episodes or more. The writers know that we want (or maybe even need ;)) to find out the truth, so they might be looking for just the right time to tell us. It's possible, as many of the posters here have pointed out, that the introduction of Louie into the plot could be significant, but I suppose we'll have to wait to see. Personally, I'd be kind of disappointed if they just had another suspicious death that traced back to the Tanglewood Boys and they were like, "Yeah, let me tell you about Messer." I think they should give it to us bit by bit--kind of like pie :D. I want a piece at a time, I don't want the whole damn thing thrown in my face at once! It will mean more if I get time to analyze and evaluate each piece of the puzzle--if there's all of this build-up and then a quick explanation, it'll seem like we wasted our time wondering. (maybe, maybe not...I'm a bit tired right now, so even if it makes sense in my head, it might not come across in a post...:eek:) It's a strange analogy, I know, but since it's Christmas, I have pie on the brain...mmm, pie *licks lips* :lol: Pie is almost as droolworthy right now as the thought of Carmine in a tank top ...almost ;)

Yeah, well, Carmine doesn't write scripts

I know. He wrote it an email to a fan. I read it in the thread "E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo... Again?"

wow...
he's pretty jumpy...
first he's sure than he isn't...

maybe it's right...
we'll get a tanglewood to
and carmine wasn't allowed to tell
us but he did
and the next time he remembered

Number 10 already? Man, I go away for the holidays, and miss the start of a new LR.

So, we're talkimg about Tanglewood2? God, I want this episode so bad. I am starting to think they are going to save it for the season finale.

I'm pretty sure that there'll be Tanglewood 2. The producers of the show certainly wouldn't want to lose their high rating. After all, Tanglewood was the turning point for most people. But yeah, I doubt Carmine has much say in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back