The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this might be a stretch, but it can be that you girls are missing something. For me it was weird from the beggining from the episode, that that girl on the subway train just smiled at Danny, just like she already knew him. And when I watched "Supply And Demand" on our channel I noticed, that the girl whose life he saved (Andrea) was an asian girl aswell, who showed a LOT of resemblance to this girl on the train (she looks like her and she's about as young as Andrea was). And when I thought about this possibility it all made sence to me. She smiled at him, cuz she recognized the man, who saved her life. And he went up to her at the end of the episode, because he recognized her aswell. She was holding a book or something and I think she was studying or reading for school, because it's only about a year or less, that passed between the times they met for the first time and now. So she smiled at him by regognision and he walked up to her to ask how she's been, not to flirt with her, since he already has a girlfriend.

Well that's only my thoughts on this matter.

Hmmm I never thought of that. He did give that "I know you from somewhere" look so I bet he reconginized her.

I only wrote asian, cuz you girls wrote that in here. The main thing isn't her origin here, but much she looks like Andrea.

And I might be the only one here, who thinks Danny isn't the kind of guy to walk up to a stranger girl off duty to talk.

And when I watched "Supply And Demand" on our channel I noticed, that the girl whose life he saved (Andrea) was an asian girl aswell, who showed a LOT of resemblance to this girl on the train (she looks like her and she's about as young as Andrea was). And when I thought about this possibility it all made sence to me. She smiled at him, cuz she recognized the man, who saved her life. And he went up to her at the end of the episode, because he recognized her aswell.

Now that's a different theory! *g* I'll have to look carefully at the girl. Anyone have screencaps of the girl from that other episode Bluegirl mentioned?

I really don't think it was the same girl from Supply and Demand. It's entirely possible that they used the same actress, thinking we wouldn't notice but I doubt that it's the same character.

I only wrote asian, cuz you girls wrote that in here. The main thing isn't her origin here, but much she looks like Andrea.

I agree with lookaboomerang, it was not the same character. I actually, don't think it was the same actress. Danny was just making a move on a girl he shared a flirtation with earlier in the episode, but for whatever reason decided not to act on it. When he acted upon the flirtation at the episodes end it was the completion of a small character arc.

And I might be the only one here, who thinks Danny isn't the kind of guy to walk up to a stranger girl off duty to talk.

How would he ever get a date if he never walked up to a stranger and started a conversation, it is how we all begin. I think Danny certainly has trust issues, but he is aware of his appeal. I don't think beginning relationships is his problem, it's more the follow-up, the getting closer that would throw him for a loop.

Ali

I don't know. For me it seemed like the girl knew him somehow. I can't see this girl flirting with every cute guy she sees on the trains. And she's too young too. But as I said it might just be my cultural background, that I don't see these things happening. I don't live in the US, so I have no clue.

How would he ever get a date if he never walked up to a stranger and started a conversation, it is how we all begin. I think Danny certainly has trust issues, but he is aware of his appeal. I don't think beginning relationships is his problem, it's more the follow-up, the getting closer that would throw him for a loop.

Probably it's just me then, cuz it never happened to me and I never even seen it happening.

Hey girls, I just read the news bullets for today and it looks like the episode I was in, "Fair Game", airs this Wednesday February 1st, not March 1st like they told us on the set. Woo hoo! Now I don't have to wait as long.

Really??? That's great news MrsG! I'll look for you! :D

EDIT: On tv.com and on epguides.com it says an episode called "Stuck On You" will air on february 1st. :confused:

Really??? That's great news MrsG! I'll look for you! :D

EDIT: On tv.com and on epguides.com it says an episode called "Stuck On You" will air on february 1st. :confused:
You know what, I stand corrected. Now they've updated the episode column of this site to show "Stuck On You" airs February 1st. I must have misread the beginning of the "Fair Game" news bullet. Before the episode guide was updated, I thought the article meant that episode was next. It probably is March 1st then. My bad. Sorry for that little piece of confusion.

Me too. Whenever it will be on, you can count on me to search for you in the ep! :)

Okay, I made caps from "Supply And Demand" and "Risk" about the girls. Get your own conclusion:

"Supply And Demand"
csi_ny_s01e20_hdtv_42028.jpg

"Risk"
csi_ny_s02e13_hdtv_61514.jpg

I don't know. For me it seemed like the girl knew him somehow. I can't see this girl flirting with every cute guy she sees on the trains. And she's too young too. But as I said it might just be my cultural background, that I don't see these things happening. I don't live in the US, so I have no clue.

I live in the U.S., in a big city, and let me tell you, if Danny and I exchanged glances on a train, I'd definitely talk to him. :D I have talked to men on the train before, and gone out with men I've met on the train. It's not a bad place to meet people. ;)

Mrs.G, I have a feeling your episode might air the next week, February 8th, since it's slated to air after "Stuck on You." I could be wrong, but I think that's the order CSI Files has them in. I can't wait to see it--I hope it is airing on the 8th! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back