The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we're ever going to get any more Mac/Danny tension. They're working together tonight!

Ohhhhh, I would love some Mac/Danny tension. Call me crazy, but I always like the scenes where Danny and Mac work together; and get all tense.

Sorry I didn't know there was a name in here that Carmine knew of. I think then that the Locker Room Groupies should just be kept. My bad.

Oh no! I have to work tonight! :( Stupid work. Maybe we'll be slow enough to get out by 9:30pm so I can make it home in time to catch the ep, otherwise I'll have to tape it. Boo.

McDonald's is making fun of Carmine. The ad they're running on this site says, "I'm a Dollar Menu guy." :lol: I'm lovin' it! ;) :D
I am soooo late in responding to this, but that absolutely cracked me up yesterday. LMAO! I just didn't get a chance to post. He is definitely a Dollar Menu guy. Half the man's wardrobe can be purchased in a 3-pack for $9.99. I don't see him shelling out for an Extra Value Meal. He's a Dollar Menu guy. :lol:

McDonald's is making fun of Carmine. The ad they're running on this site says, "I'm a Dollar Menu guy." :lol: I'm lovin' it! ;) :D
I am soooo late in responding to this, but that absolutely cracked me up yesterday. LMAO! I just didn't get a chance to post. He is definitely a Dollar Menu guy. Half the man's wardrobe can be purchased in a 3-pack for $9.99. I don't see him shelling out for an Extra Value Meal. He's a Dollar Menu guy. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Even McDonald's knows Carmine's style. :lol:

As for the shirts, I'm sure Carmine would respond, "Wait--people buy shirts individually???" :confused: :eek:

:lol: Yes, Carmine. It is not necessary to buy your shirts in bulk. You can actually buy them one at a time. They even have shirts that have sleeves. And come in a rainbow of colors. The wifebeaters are nice. But they shouldn't make up 97.3% of your wardrobe.

:lol: Yes, Carmine. It is not necessary to buy your shirts in bulk. You can actually buy them one at a time. They even have shirts that have sleeves. And come in a rainbow of colors. The wifebeaters are nice. But they shouldn't make up 97.3% of your wardrobe.

I think he just passed out. Shirts with sleeves? :eek: That's crazy talk to Carmine. :lol:

Passed out, huh? That's okay. I am certified to perform CPR. ;)

Maybe I can whip something up. I haven't done a Wednesday note in weeks! I am pretty excited for Wasted tonight though.

I never know when it is Wed anymore, because I don't have the note to remind me. :lol:

Yay! A Wednesday note! :D

How can a finger be dumb? :confused: :lol:

Kids they do all sorts of funny things. One of my class that i work in on a Wednesday afternoon has a girlfriend and they go around telling people they're in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back