The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:poor Carmine, he does lack that ability to branch out and utilize the color in his life! That and as much as I like the good old wifebeaters, he can change it up a bit!

Yay, excited for a new epi tonight, Wasted!

We can help Carmine change it up, but we have to go slowly--too much change too quickly and he might break down and cry. Perhaps we can tackle him and put a blue tank top on him...or we could just tackle him and leave it at that :p--especially since I'm sure I'd forget what I was doing and just ravage him! :lol:

My mom deals with all sorts of interesting kids when she subs. I don't think I'd have the patience for it. :rolleyes:

Danny was so mellow. I mean he wasn't DRAMAtic, and you'd think after the sushi bar episode you'd get more quips outta him about the naked models...

Both my parents are teachers. Let's just say that after some of the stories they've told, I can only shudder when someone suggests I use my English degree to teach. No way, man. Kids are weird.

Ok, I haven't seen the ep, yet, but from what I hear, there was no shower scene. Boo. :(

They were teasing us--two long-sleeve shirts in one episode? True, one was brown and the other blue, but they're killing me here! At least he did get to work with the wrench. *nudge nudge* He can fix my sink anytime (oops, I think I just broke it totally by accident! ;)) He's so darn multi-functional...I wonder if he can change the oil in my car?...Now that I'd like to see! Wearing a tank top and covered with oil...mmm... :lol: (If he did that on the show, he'd have no choice but to take a shower! :devil:)

I did expect him to make a comment about the naked models...maybe they avoided it because he always seems to be all "oooh, boobies and stuff" :rolleyes: :lol:

Mmm I loved the shirt that he was wearing in the beginnig. The colour suited him and the shirt also showcased his pecs. I'm a total sucker for pecs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back