The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applied research . . . stalking . . . what's the difference? (besides the fact that one is a crime . . . oh, all the more reason for Danny to use his handcuffs, right? :D)

Yeah well, my plan is to invest my income tax refund into Alliance Atlantis stocks so that way I can literally own a piece of Danny. Plus I get the bonus of an additional tax break next year for investing in a Canadian company.

What piece do you want of him? (I mean to own, Fred! Geez, get your mind out of the gutter) :D

Tax breaks are always a bonus. Much better to spend the money on DVDs and other CSI stuff. :)

I guess that depends on how much of a share I own. Maybe, if I'm lucky there won't be very many of us...I doubt that though, so I will have to settle for his right pinky.

The Locker Room groupies have been around since the first thread, which, I am a proud member of!

I have always been told that if something isn't broke then don't fix it. So, what's wrong with the locker room groupies? nothing :)

Yeah I agree with that. Like someone mentioned earlier, Carmine even knows us as that so why change it. How did this even come up in the first place?

and if we change it, then everyone would just get confused,especially Carmine and since he is the reason for the thread, we don't want to confuse him!

It wasn't about changing it. We at the Drool thread wanted to come up with something for ourselves. Like you are the LR groupies and we're the Dannyholics (if it'll be our final choice). We just want a motto also. :)

No, I disagree. Keep 'em together. Less confusion that way. Besides the drool thread is about screen cap and photos. What's next a name for the people who send e-mails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back