The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the transcript seems to be in such high demand, I'm going to attempt to make one. You can PM me for my address afterwards to find out where to send my Christmas present. :D

Ok. I typed up a poor excuse for a transcript. It is NOT word for word and there's a few little parts I was missing due to them talking over each other and just not being able to make out the recording I did. I got the main parts, but most of it was just not being able to hear well enough. Transcribing--is a bitch. :D

T-Please welcome, friend of my friend, Nicky Danger's friend, Carmine Giovinazzo
(Hysteria unfolds)
T-Hey Carmine, how you doin? Welcome to the show, thanks for being here. It's a great scene, it looked like a great scene.
C-Thank you, thank you
C- I got a little Christmas present for your grandson. And I hear that he refuses to wear anything but New York Giants
T- Yeah, yeah. (Holds up back of the jersey) Tiki Barber!
C-( Saying something about Nicky Danger. Kind of hard to make out because Danza keeps talking over him.)
T- Listen, you're a friend of my friends. Yeah yeah, when I moved to LA, we became very close friends. Sort of like Entourage...I brought you wine too
C- Ok
T- You know, just incase you're into that, and it's a Christmas show.
C- Thank you.
T- But um...Nicky said to say hello and he speaks very highly of you. He's one of those guys who takes young actors under his wing and he helps ya out
C- I met Nicky when I first moved to LA, and I was living in the same building as him and it was great and he kinda showed me the ropes a little bit
T- You know, his nickname is Nick Danger
C- No, I didn't know that
C- And I'd like to say my mother and sister picked that out, so you should thank them for that
T- Ah. Thank you very much
T- So, Carmine. You're a local guy--Staten Island?
C- Staten Island yeah
T- And how long you been out there?
C- Long enough to despise this cold weather. Almost ten years now, moved out there in 97
T- Oh yeah. What do you think about the uh city? What do you think about LA?
C- I love it. I love it because it's completely the opposite of New York. I like the change, I like the difference, I like the living by the mountains and by the beach and all that. Yeah, I dig it.
T- You..now your family's here. You got cops in your family?
C- Yeah. An bunch of them. My father was a cop years and years ago. My sister's a cop, 15 years. (Smiles at her) My brother in law is one, worked for the mayor for a little bit, intelligence and all that.
C- No no no. I think they always used to say that I'd be the hairdresser and she'd be the cop or something like that. But yeah, it's ironic that I'm playing the cop now.
T- So it's the second season of the show?
C- Yeah, second season
T- Yeah, and uh so now it's pretty much you walk around and get spotted, right?
C- Ehhh...I'm still pretty incognito. And you know, people look at me a little funny and I kinda look back at them and forget that maybe they're lookin at me because I'm on a show and I kinda get pissed off and I'm like, "What are you lookin at"
T- You know, it's funny. Being from NY, there is a lot of that, you know? A lot of the time, we don't even make eye contact sometimes. Meanwhile, during this transit strike, we're all brothers and sisters jumping in each others cars. It's magnificent.
C- Yeah, it's a shame that these kinds of things have to happen for us to bond
T- Yeah, I know
C- And it can't be like that all the time.
T- You know, I read this quote of yours. This is great. "I'm just a tea guy. (Carmine laughs) If it's a rainy day, I'm just gonna stay in. I like tea"(Carmine laughs again) I don't know Carmine. That just doesn't sound like you. By the way, I like tea. I've discovered the joy of tea
C- I don't do caffiene, I can't drink caffiene. But that was one of the things where it was "What do you like to drink?" 'Well, I like to drink tea.'"And when it rains, what do you like to do?" 'I stay in' So, now I drink tea and stay in on rainy days.
T- Was this in the People Magazines sexiest ones?
C- Yeah
T- I was People's sexiest grandfather
C- I'm an introduction to sexy
T- Up and coming sexy guys
C- Yeah yeah
T- So listen, because we know you're a big tea drinker. Look at what we have, it's the biggest tea cup. (Carmine cackles). Now let me tell you, my show spares no expense.(He said something else here, unintelligible)
T-Listen Carmine. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you come back. I wish you luck, and wish you luck on the show. Say hello to Melina and Gary Sinise for me. I hope your family has a wonderful holiday. (Something about catching CSI:NY tonight)

Like I said, it's about 80% accurate. I didn't give anyone words they didn't say or anything like that, and if I did, it's because I know I heard it once, but didn't hear it when I typed it up. Anything I inserted that they didn't say, was purely by accident. Take it all with a grain of salt, and enjoy.

Nice job! Even it's just 80% accurate is enough. It sound nice and funny. How long is his appearence? From the transcrip it should be no more than 10 minute. I wish I could see the show myself.

It was only like 5-6 minutes long. If they would have just shut up and talked one at a time, I wouldn't have had a problem. I kept running into parts where I couldn't understand what was being said because they were talking over each other or the audience was clapping or something.

It's a live show, right? There is always chaos in a live show. And maybe the amount of time that they have is too little so they have to talking over each other. And the audience, doesn't they have someone to conduct them like when to clapping something like that. We have that in Thailand's show.

The show was awesome and Carmine looked soooo hot as always, except that his hair was a little off I thought. He did fill out a nice pair of jeans though.

I thought that it was really cute that his family was in the audience, but I wish that the interview was longer, he was only on for like 5 or so minutes!

I'm going to watch it again, now :)

I wonder if the show releases transcripts?

Thanks so much for posting the transcript lookaboomerang :) ...The country that I live in doesn't air that programme...so,thanks so much!!

*sits in the corner and hugs her teddy*

*sniff* I want to see the shoooooww! *hugs teddy*

:lol:

Anywho, how nice to be in LR number 10--then again, I only came on during number 9, so starting a whole new thread is strange for me. ;)

I have to say that the title is definitely appropriate--the sexiest CSI? *nods* Yep, yep, he surely is. :D

I think it's kind of funny that his family has so many cops--what I mean is, I wonder if they ever comment on how the show portrays cops and what-not?

Anyway, back to Carmine being seck-a-see ;)--my older sister never really watched NY unless she was in the room with me and there was nothing else on, but now she's suddenly interested. (And I'm sure you can guess why!) You see, I made a little thingy for my younger sister with the chest-hairy picture of Carmine. My older sister saw it and was like "*perks up* Who's that? He's hot!" Then she's suddenly watching the "Trapped" episode when it comes on. Mysterious, don't you agree? :lol: She even went so far as to call him her "Italian Stallion," although I'm to assume from these message boards that Eddie is usually the one referred to by that nickname. ;) Surely there can be more than one stallion? *blinks innocently* :lol:

Well, I think that's all for now. The transcript is great, lookaboomerang--I'm giving you Christmas cookies. ;) If you want an actual present, you'd better create a sound-byte of the laugh. :lol::lol::lol: (I'm going to bring it up until I'm satisfied, darn-it!! ;))

^ I wish that I was more technically savvy, and I would make a sound byte of his cackle, it was really cute.

I couldn't stop staring at his sexiness the entire time he was on the show. (ok, that and other things :devil:)

Alyssaluvsdanny, no he wasn't wearing glasses during the interview. He wore a white, v-necked t-shirt with a leather jacket and a fabulous pair of jeans and what appeared to be boots. Ok, I seriously need to get a life!!!!!

Alyssaluvsdanny, no he wasn't wearing glasses during the interview. He wore a white, v-necked t-shirt with a leather jacket and a fabulous pair of jeans and what appeared to be boots. Ok, I seriously need to get a life!!!!!

lol, that sounds really really hot!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back