The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put all info POSSIBLE in Carmine's little black book! :)
Does that include the way to sneak into your bedroom through the secret door/window that you have undoubtedly set up just for him? Heehee :D

You know it! :lol:

Now I'm really going to bed, my iPod, "Mooky" is working now, and I'm happy! I seriously named it Mooky! It says it and everything!!!

Hey CarminesGirl, I'm just gonna give you a warning before a Mod does...try not to double post. If you have something to add use the "EDIT" button on your previous post. Ciao Bella and sweet dreams!

What was the name of the episode again MrsG I think I missed the name...Following "Wasted" it's "Risk" and "Stuck on You".
Looks like this one may not air for awhile then. It's called "Fair Game".

Girls, I just want to thank you all for making the Little Black Book project a success. You guys ROCK! In this day and age, I know it's a big leap of faith to e-mail your personal info to a stranger you meet on the internet and I want to thank you all for having that trust in me ... your lifetime subscriptions to "Hustler" should begin arriving soon :lol: :lol: :lol: ... totally kidding. :lol: :lol: Anyhow, I'm off to LA later this morning, so think postive thoughts for me. I'll come running back here promptly upon my return with the full story, including his reaction to the Little Black Book and whether his mouth tastes like smoke (okay, perhaps the latter is a bit of a stretch :lol:). I'm off to eat bugs. See ya! :D

Ah, I'm sure it'll be a blast for you MrsG! :) Just being allowed on the set will be awesome! Knock yourself out for us too, alright? ;) Oh and one more thing, could you make a photo of yourself just before and/or after the shoot? Maybe one taken with a cellphone, just to get an off set look of you too? :D

What I wouldn't do to see his reacion when he gets the phone book in his hands. He may already know about it though, if he surfed here in the last few days. We'll see.

your lifetime subscriptions to "Hustler" should begin arriving soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I get Playgirl?

Anyhow, I'm off to LA later this morning, so think postive thoughts for me. I'll come running back here promptly upon my return with the full story, including his reaction to the Little Black Book and whether his mouth tastes like smoke (okay, perhaps the latter is a bit of a stretch :lol:). I'm off to eat bugs. See ya! :D

Have an awesome time! Enjoy the bugs...and the man meat. :lol: :devil:

Have a wonderful time, Mrs. G!!! We will be waiting with baited breath for your full report! Have a safe trip - and pack floss! :D

oh i wanna be a photographer too!! What have you done so far Bluegirl??

Well I took photos from live performances of local singers, but of course unofficially. I didn't get the chance to actually take pictures of them in a set-up enviroment/shot, so I'm waiting for that. I'll probably have get a paper in order to do that cuz of copyrights and stuff.

Here's a link to some of the pictures I took. It's in hungarian, but I'm sure you'll find your way to look around, if you want to.

My Megasztar2 Live Gallery

The II. Budapesti Broadway Festival pictures are the ones I'm really proud of. Most of them turned out quite good. :D

Yeah it is. :devil: Carmine should really do a spread. ;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back