The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited for her! I'm her official fangirl...so i am counting the min til she returns so i can shake my pom-poms around for her!!

Woot it's GLW birthday! I have a neekid centerfold of Carmine that I'll give you but first I gotta find it heh. Happy birthday girl...hope it's a good one!

Thank you! I plan to spend it in front of the TV, having myself a little Carmine Marathon. Just to get me all worked up for the birthday bash my friends are throwing me this weekend. I hope they got me that blonde stripper I asked for. :devil: Kidding. Maybe.

Happy birthday GoodLittleWench! :D

Mrs.G could be eating bugs with Carmine right now! Well, it's pretty early LA-time, so maybe not right at this moment, but in a few hours...

Someone needs to contact Playgirl about extending the offer to Carmine. I want to see this spread... (oh, yes, word choice intentional--it should be as naughty as possible, I think ;) :lol: :devil: )

Isn't he just now? :devil: I'm wicked, what can I say?

You know Fred would like the spread, too. It even rhymes with his name. :lol: :devil:

*Hands Fred some Alka-Seltzer*

Golly, Fred, you should really be careful when it comes to indigestion! :lol:...Wait, what do you mean "it's not indigestion?"...*listens to Fred*...Oooh, I see. *nods* But you shouldn't be jealous of our conversations, you know. *doesn't see Fred scowling* I mean, how much fun can it be to censor people when you could just let it go and post something of your own? *is oblivious to the twitch in Fred's cheek* Gee, Fred, you're turning a funny color of red, maybe your blood pressure is up! *blinks innocently* Don't worry! I'm sure MrsG put your information in the little black book! *nods happily*...Wait, why are you storming off?! :lol:

Oh, we so should have put the Meter in the Little Black Book! :lol: Damn.

Nah...biotch would have tried to censor evertything, just to ruin our dirrty fun!

Can't wait to hear frm Mrs G! Bet she was one naughty fangirl :devil: :lol:

I wonder how many bugs Mrs.G had to eat! :eek: Hopefully it wasn't too many...and that the food at the craft services table was decidedly better. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back