The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Haha I know what you mean. He has such a sexy accent! Sorry to go OT but you're from Vancouver BC too. Sweet, so am I.

Just looking at some pics on another board of Carmine with that tweed Hat and they all seem to hate it, but i REALLY like it, it's quirky! anyone agree that he should keep the hat?

The tweed hat is a crime against humanity. :lol: It should be burned. The ashes tossed into a river. It is awful. Poor man, he has really bad taste in hats.

^Yeah if it was his stylist that picked out that hat he/she should be fired. I'm sure poor Carmine didn't wanna wear that *ugh* thing.

I read this and thought it was funny. (it's Carmine's not Danny's)

Year of the Ox (1973)
A born Leader, you inspire confidence. You are conservative, methodical, and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and demanding your own way. The Ox would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hair dresser.

hairdresser? that reminds me of something he said on the tony danza show, about his sister would become the cop and him the hairdresser... (sorry i'm had no reason to reply, i just sooooo bored) he looked nice on the tony danza show with the leather jacket and jeans, it was causal but something about was kind of edgy.Thanks again for whom ever put up that link to it, i would never have seen it since i live in the uk.

If he was to ever keep an accesory it should be his glasses. He makes glasses look sexy!

There I agree perfectly you !

As I it so for the first time in the Crossover * MIA/NYC - Non stop* saw, found I Danny at first attempt correctly sweet. Really to ashes !

But when he suddenly emerged then in the next episode *Blink* with glasses and from then on always carried one, I must say that he looks with substantially more sexier, as without. Above all the glasses stress its beautiful face and the eyes and lend to it additionally an intellectual breath.

Now, my banner states already. ;)

speaking of glasses, i love the ones Hill wears as Dr Hawkes, they're so geeky looking with the big black frame, i love them!!

I can only confirm that.

I and I have now times weakness for men, who are glass wearers. That makes it evenly substantially more interesting and above all also somehow mysteriously, better said, for attraction that.

Thanks again for whom ever put up that link to it, i would never have seen it since i live in the uk.

i cant find the link to the show, can someone either send me the link or tell me where i can find it please !!!

i'm so ticked i can't get that episode to load so i can watch it..thank gawd i have you guys for the details....

Hmmm...so Carmine's an Ox, eh? *goes to check compatibility of a rat with an ox*
Well...I suppose a 6 out of 10 is okay--the description is definitely encouraging. ;) After all, I'm an optimist, and 60% means that the glass is more than half full! :lol:

BTW: I got my compatibility score from astrology.com

*checks compatibility of snake and ox*

ooh, 9 out of 10
The Snake and the Ox make a great pair!

As lovers, these two do very well indeed.
:devil: :eek:

but then again, i do know some astrology and i know it takes natal charts and birth times in order to find out the positions of all the planets, stars, know the houses etc.. *sounds like a geek*

who cares, i dont feel like making charts now,
i think i'll stick to 9 out of 10
and the
this relationship .... sparkles with its own depth of passion.
:lol: :D :lol:

*Throws something at angel darkness*

I don't care if you're a 9 out of 10!! The ox and the rat are a case of "opposites attract" and "as lovers, these two are dynamite." So there! :lol: We work, damnit! We work!! *shakes fist*
:eek: Sorry, I got a bit carried away there! :lol: I'll ignore the fact that a snake could eat a rat and point out that I'm a freaking NYC rat--try and eat me, damnit! :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back