The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, when will he model for that?? And can I buy a ticket for it. If yes then I wanna a ticket for the
first row please :devil:
And erm... can I take a camera with me or isn't that allowed?

And if they don't take advantage of it with selling tickets then at least I volunteer. Ah, so many possibilities to see that man... erm modelling :devil: :D

No! Come on what are guys thinking? Poor Danny, be lab whore already. :lol:

Anyway, I heard that Carmine was on CSI:Miami, which episode was that, is it that crossover episode?

It's been a while since Danny got exploited in here. :lol:

Going back to Lookaboomerang's comment about the Coldplay plug, I finally saw it, and must admit it wasn't as blatant a plug as I thought it would be!

Now where were we on that novel, Top? :D

Dude, yeah it was. :lol: I'm surprised he didn't look right into the camera and say that you could buy it on some site for just $2.49 a download. Did the marathon end yet?

I guess we'll go back to regularly scheduled programming now. They should have a special at B&N when our novel comes out. Buy the book at full price and get the action figure for free so you can act out the scenes!

Wahahahahaha! But seriously. Danny action figures? Sheer genius.

Marathon's over and I'm quite happy. In the middle of e-mailing you right now. :)

Now where were we on that novel, Top? :D

Let's see, I believe our dear little Lab Whore had just been used quite shamelessly by the gal from Montana. But girls from Montana are notoriously nice, so she gave Danny a lab coat to wear after she finished with him.

So Danny wanders back to the lab, where Flack is looking for him. When he spots Danny wearing nothing but the lab coat (and his glasses of course), Flack demands a striptease, so Danny [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and the coat slides slowly to the ground and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and Flack, grinning like the horny bear we know he is [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] :devil: [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] three times!

:devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Oh you know what I think should happen after that? Danny should [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and then [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER], and when Flack [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER], Danny [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]! :devil: :D

Might I add that I missed calling the meter the PG-13-O-METER?

Oooh, that's good! I like that. Then Danny starts looking for his lab coat, but Flack's having none of that, so he [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and Danny, well he [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and even [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] :eek: !!! all of which makes Flack a very happy man, and he [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

And then Stella happens by and says, "Damn, Danny, you are LOUD!" But of course, Stella wants to get some too... :devil: ;)

Stella coming back for more. :lol: Well, she knows a good thing when she sees it. Of course, she pulls Danny into a broom closet and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. Followed by a little [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. And [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

hey i havent been here for a while so i thought i'd come back and check it out and say hi. so what have you recently been talking about?

Oh girls, I am loving you this morning! That novel sounds right up my alley. :devil: Throw in an anatomically correct Danny action doll (preferably life size) with each purchase and I'd buy a truckload of 'em so I could sell all my girlfriends on the joys of Danny the Lab Whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back