The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I watched Cinderella Man again. Not that bad, after all. I have it on DVD so...
    Then "Bewitched" oh sweet lord, Will Ferrell... it was so his movie :D Gave some good laughs but it was basic WF stupid humour so... blah say I. I was planning to go to see "Walk the Line" but will do it later on. Brokeback Mountain would have been on theatre but didn't have time to go to see it here.

2. wibble

wibble Corpse

Last film I went to see at the cinema was MI3 - really enjoyed it! :D Better than the second one I thought. Liked the action and the plot was pretty cool. It also had some good humorous moments, which made it even better :)

Last film I saw on dvd was Flightplan, which turned out to be better than I was expecting. Liked the twists in the plot, and also Sean in the captain's suit :devil: Not the best Jodie Foster movie, but worth watching in my opinion :)

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yeah, I cried as well. Both times I saw it (I had to leave the theater at a crucial moment coz of my stupid gall bladder so I had to re-watch the whole thing). I still hate what happened to R though. *Sigh*

4. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Wolf Creek ....for a horror movie it wasn't very scary to me. I thought it was quite lame. I know this is based on a true story, but the first part of the movie was quite boring and when it did get to the latter part with the action, it just didn't cut it.

5. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

I hate to say this, but I wasn't really sad. I have never been fond of that person, even in the comics.
    Wolverine is the coolest.

6. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Last night I watched Wrongfully Accused which had Leslie Nielsen as the main character. I must admit that this wasn't his best film(I still love in in the Naked Gun films) but they did a great job at parodying films such as Fargo, The Fugitive & Titanic. I did laugh a lot throughout the whole film and one of my favourite scenes was when Ryan(Leslie) explained to Cass(Melinda) that he couldn't be with her and how she decieved him using songs and other stuff. The scene where the train followed him was priceless as well. I kinda wish this film was longer so there could be more jokes. Out of 5 stars I would give it a 4.5.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I watched Miracle last night. I only get to see it when my boyfriend is away because he's Russian and the movie makes him pouty. He may now be a citizen of the US now, but he doesn't quite get into the end of that movie the same was as I do. Last week I also watched Wolf Creek, A History of Violence and Mrs. Henderson Presents. I think the last movie I saw in theaters was The Libertine. I haven't been in ages.

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Really? I loved Patrick Stewart's take on Professor X. But he's still alive, so there's hope :)

Saw Dot The I. I'm a little skeptic of the whole reality-based plot thing but the twist was pretty cool. 'Sides, Gael is hot! :D

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Just saw X-Men 3. Not bad. Not as good as the first 2, but still not bad. It wasn't quite as slick as the others, but they had to jam so much into it to make it the finale, I guess. Plus there were a couple surprises I wasn't expecting. Overall, 3 out of 5 stars.

10. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

The Triangle. Almost 4 hours long...

11. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Went to see X-Men 3: The Last Stand, last week with my boyfriend. It was an awesome movie. I really enjoyed it. I especially liked how Magneto moved the bridge. very awesome. Scored about an 8/10.

12. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I watched X-Men 3, followed by Poseidon. X-Men 3 was great, but below my expectations. I had no expectations for Poseidon, and was surprised that I enjoyed it. It wasn't too bad.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I watched The Last of the Mohicans today. It was funny, not becuase of the content, but because they played the same violin medley over again, almost at every scene.

14. Palm

Palm Coroner

Amelie

Ah, the French. Better than any english film I've seen so far in my entire Pop Culture class.
    Best part: The Travelling Nome (The travelocity Nome? Oh yeah. He's taken from Amelie)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha I watched Scary Movie 2 with my best friend for like the 10th time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.