The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
keich said:
Just saw "Silence of the Lambs". It was, uh, interesting. Kinda funny, actually.

I first saw that movie when I was fifteen and it freaked me out big time.

As for me, the last movie I saw was Batman Begins which was pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies and this one kind of dragged in some places but all in all it was definitely worth watching.

I saw 'Cake'. It wasn't too bad. Nice, funny romantic chick flick- just what I was in the mood for so it served it's purpose :)
Plus, I have a thing for David Sutcliffe, so...yeah :D

I just saw the Family Stone last night .. I was kinda disappointed I expected it to be SOO much better!!

csi_fanatic87 i LOVE the Scream trilogy!! Haha they're so corny that they're good!!

Prime. I felt like a chick flick tonight and it was alright. Bryan Greenberg's hair was to die for in the film.

Watched the Lion King 2: Simba's Pride this evening. The song 'He Lives In You' is catchy, beautiful song.

Cheaper By The Dozen 2. While it wasn't as good as the original, it was a pretty funny film and worth watching.
Steve Martin and Eugene Levy make a good pair of competitve former childhood buddies whose kids become friends.

I saw Hoodwinked and thought it would be better, it had some good points but was pretty much a letdown for me.

If we count tv movies, well then I watched Stephen Kings Desperation last night and it was Ok but I was hoping for a bit more out of it...I liked The Shinning and Storm of the Century, but this fell short.

I watched 2 Pauly Shore movies the other night. Man I love Pauly Shore :lol:

I watched In The Army Now and Encino Man. I thought they were both good :lol: I love Brendan Fraser too so Encino Man was a grand movie. I also thought Pauly looked cute with a shaved head in In The Army Now. Hee.

I watched the Family Stone and I must say that I didn't like it very much. It was like some weird Jerry Springer episode with all the stuff that happened through out the film. Rachel McAdams is a great actress but this film wasn't for her. I did, however, adore Luke Wilson. He was such a sweetie. It was cool to see the return of Claire Danes. Outta five stars I'd give it 2.5, if that.

hollie said:
I just saw the Family Stone last night .. I was kinda disappointed I expected it to be SOO much better!!

csi_fanatic87 i LOVE the Scream trilogy!! Haha they're so corny that they're good!!

I've been look forward to watching that movie, but now I'm not sure I want to see it. What didn't you like about 'The Family Stone'?

:D I think so too. They are fun to watch, but it greats pretty crazy sometimes. Which Scream movie is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back