The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

saw the da vinci code on friday...and i liked it!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I first saw that movie when I was fifteen and it freaked me out big time.

As for me, the last movie I saw was Batman Begins which was pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies and this one kind of dragged in some places but all in all it was definitely worth watching.

3. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

The original Scream movie.

4. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I saw 'Cake'. It wasn't too bad. Nice, funny romantic chick flick- just what I was in the mood for so it served it's purpose :)
    Plus, I have a thing for David Sutcliffe, so...yeah :D

5. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

i just saw RENT on dvd...i like it, but the Broadway show is mmmmiiiilllleeeesss better

6. csi_fan18

csi_fan18 Pathologist

I watched "Dogma" last night. Brilliant film.

7. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I just saw the Family Stone last night .. I was kinda disappointed I expected it to be SOO much better!!

csi_fanatic87 i LOVE the Scream trilogy!! Haha they're so corny that they're good!!

8. Me2u

Me2u Hit and Run

Prime. I felt like a chick flick tonight and it was alright. Bryan Greenberg's hair was to die for in the film.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Watched the Lion King 2: Simba's Pride this evening. The song 'He Lives In You' is catchy, beautiful song.

10. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Cheaper By The Dozen 2. While it wasn't as good as the original, it was a pretty funny film and worth watching.
    Steve Martin and Eugene Levy make a good pair of competitve former childhood buddies whose kids become friends.

11. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I saw Hoodwinked and thought it would be better, it had some good points but was pretty much a letdown for me.

If we count tv movies, well then I watched Stephen Kings Desperation last night and it was Ok but I was hoping for a bit more out of it...I liked The Shinning and Storm of the Century, but this fell short.

12. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

I watched 2 Pauly Shore movies the other night. Man I love Pauly Shore :lol:

I watched In The Army Now and Encino Man. I thought they were both good :lol: I love Brendan Fraser too so Encino Man was a grand movie. I also thought Pauly looked cute with a shaved head in In The Army Now. Hee.

13. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

Harry Potter 1

14. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I watched the Family Stone and I must say that I didn't like it very much. It was like some weird Jerry Springer episode with all the stuff that happened through out the film. Rachel McAdams is a great actress but this film wasn't for her. I did, however, adore Luke Wilson. He was such a sweetie. It was cool to see the return of Claire Danes. Outta five stars I'd give it 2.5, if that.

15. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I've been look forward to watching that movie, but now I'm not sure I want to see it. What didn't you like about 'The Family Stone'?

:D I think so too. They are fun to watch, but it greats pretty crazy sometimes. Which Scream movie is your favorite?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.