The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

You can find the previous thread here.

The question being asked is what is the last film you saw, in the cinema or on television.
    We would prefer that you would explain what you like, disliked or found enjoying about the film, rather than you spam about it.

2. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

My last film I saw in the television was * Bloodsport * with Jean Claude van Damme in the main role.

I like this film, but it's a martial arts film, who only only with the bare hands one fights, completely without weapons. One sees there, with which simple elegance and little employment moves he his bodies and he leave one down splits puts. Really impressive. Practically one observes the whole time over his perfect body attitude in each position. That's very interesting and worth seeing. ;)

He's a master in his art !!!

3. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

I am just watching The Notebook again - always makes me cry! It is the first time my mum and sister have watched it so am hoping they like it :)

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

The last movie I saw was The Notebook and then Legally Blonde 2.

I just love The Notebook. It's too cute. Ad then Legally Blonde is like my most favorite movie ever. I watch it all the time.

5. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I saw Finding Nemo the other night on our Disney Channel.

It's one of my favorite Disney films of late. Thought Dori was adorable and very funny. I coudln't help but LOL at her and the Fish-Are-Not-Food Sharks. Hee.

I'm such a sap though. I nearly had tears in my eyes after the jellyfish rescue by Marlon(? --- Nemo's dad) of Dori. And also when he thought Nemo was dead. Aik.

6. keich

keich CSI Level One

Just saw Serenity. It was okay, nice action scenes and plot twists. And I have never seen a doctor with a hunk of a body. :D

7. Chez

Chez CSI Level One

I watched Shark Tale last nite. I really animated movies and i used to watch them on the big screen with my godson when he was younger but now he feels "too old" for movies like that. He´s 12....

8. GrissCathfan

GrissCathfan Rookie

the last movie i saw was...hmmmm....well in a theater it was Rumor Has It... other wise i cnt remember! :lol:

9. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I saw "Walk the Line" a few hours ago, great movie highly rocmended.

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Ahem, please add more content to your posts for example, why you liked the film, whether the actors were any good in the film, otherwise it just becomes spammy.

11. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

I saw that movie in the cinema straight after it came out and I thought it was absolutely brilliant! I had heard of Johnny Cash but hadn't actually heard him before, I've been told that Joaquin Phoenix sounds really like Johnny Cash which makes it better.

Not knowing anything about Johnny Cash made the film more enjoyable for me because I had no idea what was going to happen - I hate to know what is going to happen in a movie if I haven't seen it before, it doesn't bother me if I have seen it before.

Before I saw this movie I already really liked Joaquin Phoenix since I saw him in 'Signs' and a few of his other movies and thought that he was an excellent actor, but after I saw this movie I like him even more! This has to be his best performance that I've seen yet :D

Also, Reese Witherspoon is a brilliant actor in this too. She was another actor that I already liked but I have to say that this is the best movie I have seen her in too :)

So, all around this movie was a wonderful experience for me to watch and I think that it would be a great movie for a lot of other people too - I would definitely recommend it! :D

12. kitty_pryde

kitty_pryde Dead on Arrival

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I didn´t like the previous HP films, but this one was great! I loved the darkness of the movie and the tense between the characters. I actually let out a little tear when that person died. (dont want to spoil)
    I enjoyed this movie very much and I can finally understand now why some people are so obsessed with HP.

13. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Last film I saw was Big Momma's House 2...I went back and watched it again the day after cos I loved it so much. I think little Andrew Fuller should have his own movie. Heck, I'd go see it! He was frickin hilarious!!! :lol:

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I saw Ice Age 2 at cinema today. It was funny because all adults were giggling :lol: I was amazed, since there was quite small kids, that they showed trailers such as DaVinci Code, MI: III, X-Men there.

Ah well, the movie. Wasn't was good as first one, felt like people were waiting those squirrel scenes to appear :lol: It was dubbed in Finnish and I hope I catch it with original language one day so perhaps it's more fun. I know first one was.

The next movies I plan to see are: Walk the Line, X-Men, DaVinci Code and Aki Kaurismäki's "Laitakaupugin valot"

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I watched 'Dark City' last night with my Dad. He'd never seen it, which sort of amazed me since it's one of my favorite, and he loved it. It's a dark, wonderful, well acted movie.
    The plot and the cinematography is really nightmarish. It's like you're stuck in the guys nightmare and you can't wake up. Seriously, I love that aspect of it. And the beings that float around have always been real freaky.

It's certainly my fav Rufus Sewell film. He plays Murdoch so brilliantly and that's what helps with the illusion, in the viewers mind, that they're in that nightmare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.